Found Deceased OK - Mark Chastain - Billy Chastain - Mike Sparks - Alex Stevens - Left A Home on Bicycles - Okmulgee *arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The bike I'm referring to is a black Mongoose, with a black and white design on the seat and fancy spokes. I did Google the street view route from the house down to the scrap yard; it is residential for several blocks and then it's just a regular road. They probably could have ridden along the berm; I doubt that anyone rides bikes in that area enough to have a bike path of any sort. However, I'm not from that area and it may be different from here.
I'm not sure which bike you are referring to. There was a report that child's bike was found so if you have specific details of the bike you mentioned I don't know where you got that from. I know of the child's bike not being related. As for Google street view i did a partial tour and the area I saw from the scarapyard looks pretty rural to me. So who knows maybe they cut a path in one of the empty fields to go for a ride or maybe through the woods. We really don't know what pathe they took although its been a short while since I've been back here so maybe by now CCTV footage is out aiding in the investigation so I could be wrong and they took a certain route, IDK.

From day one, LE and the families have said bikes/bicycles, never motor bikes or motorcycles. Motorized bicycles are expensive and easy to spot amongst discarded bicycles in a scrap yard. It was said they couldn't determine which bicycles laying around the scrap yard could have been theirs as they had multiple bikes they would ride.
So the multiple bikes that are being referred to at the scrapyard are for scrap? But wouldn't these bikes already be dismanteled if they are in the scrapyard? If they weren't dismanteled then the families could identify which bikes were missing from the homes of these men or which ones they took that evening even if there were multiple bikes these men used at different times. So just saying the families could tell LE which ones were missing and thus identify. So I don't think the bikes were at the scrapyard or they may have been dismanteled. It maybe either or maybe niether in terms of where their bikes are.

So the multiple bikes that are being referred to at the scrapyard are for scrap? But wouldn't these bikes already be dismanteled if they are in the scrapyard? If they weren't dismanteled then the families could identify which bikes were missing from the homes of these men or which ones they took that evening even if there were multiple bikes these men used at different times. So just saying the families could tell LE which ones were missing and thus identify. So I don't think the bikes were at the scrapyard or they may have been dismanteled. It maybe either or maybe niether in terms of where their bikes are.
Fairly sure it has been reported that the Police don’t have a description of the bikes from the family, as the men had so many bikes that no one knows exactly what bikes they were actually riding ….. from the Police IIRC ??

However, if a group of 4 bikes are found together, or in the river together, I guess it would be fairly obvious … It would be interesting to know how far up and down the river the Police Divers actually searched .?? IMO

Fairly sure it has been reported that the Police don’t have a description of the bikes from the family, as the men had so many bikes that no one knows exactly what bikes they were actually riding ….. from the Police IIRC ??

However, if a group of 4 bikes are found together, or in the river together, I guess it would be fairly obvious … It would be interesting to know how far up and down the river the Police Divers actually searched .?? IMO
But if I was family I could identify say 10 bikes or even 20 bikes, maybe not 30, though. So if each guy ahd 10 or 20 bikes their family I'm sure would be able to identify. I'm not arguing with you but I don't think those bikes have been found. That's what the whole problem is and LE can't say one way or the other because they haven't been able to find them. So that leaves a lot of questions open that need answering.

But if I was family I could identify say 10 bikes or even 20 bikes, maybe not 30, though. So if each guy ahd 10 or 20 bikes their family I'm sure would be able to identify. I'm not arguing with you but I don't think those bikes have been found. That's what the whole problem is and LE can't say one way or the other because they haven't been able to find them. So that leaves a lot of questions open that need answering.
Yes I agree … I don’t think any of the bikes have been found as yet either ….

Hopefully Police will give some sort of update next week??? After the funerals perhaps?? And after JK is back in Okmulgee, and interviewed.

Not really following this case, hope this isn't a repeat for you all:

The lawsuit also accuses Kennedy and Sandra of selling all of their assets of a business they owned and operated after the four men were reported missing. It was just before Joe went missing, according to the lawsuit obtained by KOKI. The lawsuit also alleges that Sandra sold multiple guns to a pawn shop in the area. According to KOKI, the lawsuit says at least one of the guns that she sold off belonged one to one of the wives of the four deceased men.

Here's a screen cap of the bike; I rotated it so we can see the name and the seat. It comes from a video in the link below, which also has a shot of the phone with the last thought-to-be location in the salvage yard. It was noted in the video that the women found the bike during their search and LE came and got it.BikeR.jpg
Oct 11

Not really following this case, hope this isn't a repeat for you all:

The lawsuit also accuses Kennedy and Sandra of selling all of their assets of a business they owned and operated after the four men were reported missing. It was just before Joe went missing, according to the lawsuit obtained by KOKI. The lawsuit also alleges that Sandra sold multiple guns to a pawn shop in the area. According to KOKI, the lawsuit says at least one of the guns that she sold off belonged one to one of the wives of the four deceased men.
There was a follow up article that said it wasn’t one of the deceased guns and it wasn’t Sandra Kennedy that sold them to the pawn shop.

Edit: for link and verbiage

“The lawsuit originally alleged in the filing that Sandra pawned numerous guns to a local pawn shop just after Joseph’s arrest. Seacat told FOX23 that his office believed this because the loved one of the deceased thought they recognized a gun that the pawnshop had posted on social media.

Seacat explained that the loved one thought the gun belonged to the deceased. Law enforcement confirmed to Seacat Tuesday that the gun in question does not belong to the deceased and was not sold to the shop by Sandra.

Seacat said he will amend the petition and take out any language about the guns and the pawn shop.”

Here's a screen cap of the bike; I rotated it so we can see the name and the seat. It comes from a video in the link below, which also has a shot of the phone with the last thought-to-be location in the salvage yard. It was noted in the video that the women found the bike during their search and LE came and got it.View attachment 376689
Oct 11
The video is restricted in Aus, does it say anymore about finding the car in the video? I hadnt realised they found a car belonging to one of the victims, as they were still looking for the bikes….
Just wondered if the video identified which salvage yard the car was found near?

Jessica told FOX23 she was driving around and searching for Mark and found his car near the salvage yard.

Many thanks

@SLouTh There was nothing about the car in the article I posted. There is an image of the cell phone showing the location of the ping. Would you like to see that?
Mark’s wife, Jessica Chastain, told 2 News he parked his beloved, red car at a house owned by the Chastain family on Sunday. It's where the four men would often hang out.

So if each guy ahd 10 or 20 bikes their family I'm sure would be able to identify.
I'm guessing that only the spouse/SO of each would have looked for the bikes. I don't find it unusual that they can't describe the bikes they were riding if they had multiple bikes around their yards, or if they rode bikes belonging to Billy Chastain.
What is more interesting, is that the trailers they were towing have not been found. I'm guessing there are not any of those lying around the scrap yard. I'd surmise that the bike and trailers were taken away by JK.
So that leaves a lot of questions open that need answering.
I don't think this one question has to be answered, it may already be known and not disclosed by LE, and it may never be known. I don't see it affecting the prosecution.

This is what LE actually said:
“Unfortunately, I have no description of the bicycles. At least one, and we believe all, of the boys had multiple bicycles, and there’s no way to know which ones they were on,” Prentice said.
LE only actually knows one of them owned more than one bicycle and LE is guessing the others had more than one bicycle by inference.

This is what LE actually said:
“Unfortunately, I have no description of the bicycles. At least one, and we believe all, of the boys had multiple bicycles, and there’s no way to know which ones they were on,” Prentice said.
LE only actually knows one of them owned more than one bicycle and LE is guessing the others had more than one bicycle by inference.
Link for you so the mods don't come visiting. :)

"Hit a lick" is gangsta culture. Rap music like Tupac Shakur..
"So I needs to hit a lick, drastically"
It means to rip someone off, or steal from someone.

Love that song. "Just picture me rollin, flossin a Benz on rims that isn't stolen."

I'm guessing that only the spouse/SO of each would have looked for the bikes. I don't find it unusual that they can't describe the bikes they were riding if they had multiple bikes around their yards, or if they rode bikes belonging to Billy Chastain.
What is more interesting, is that the trailers they were towing have not been found. I'm guessing there are not any of those lying around the scrap yard. I'd surmise that the bike and trailers were taken away by JK.

I don't think this one question has to be answered, it may already be known and not disclosed by LE, and it may never be known. I don't see it affecting the prosecution.

This brings up a good point. Let’s say I have four bodies, four bicycles, and four trailers to dispose of. Why would I decide it wise to place the bodies where they are fairly easy to be quickly located (within a week), but put the bikes and trailers where they have not been found after three weeks, as far as we know? Since I don’t seem to be too concerned about what to me is arguably the most important part of my disposal effort, the men, why not just go ahead and toss everything in the same location? Why do I care if those items are found at the same time? Would those items all float away but not the men? All my own thoughts only.

This brings up a good point. Let’s say I have four bodies, four bicycles, and four trailers to dispose of. Why would I decide it wise to place the bodies where they are fairly easy to be quickly located (within a week), but put the bikes and trailers where they have not been found after three weeks, as far as we know? Since I don’t seem to be too concerned about what to me is arguably the most important part of my disposal effort, the men, why not just go ahead and toss everything in the same location? Why do I care if those items are found at the same time? Would those items all float away but not the men? All my own thoughts only.
Great point! The only thing I can come up with is, it took more time than he thought to dismember the bodies and daylight was coming soon. Maybe he panicked, because that dump location was not a great choice if you wanted the bodies to be hidden.

Any locals posting here? There is some interesting information in the October 9th police call log. I tried to find it online, but came up empty. The source I saw is a local paper, but it's behind a pay wall so I can't link it here.

Great point! The only thing I can come up with is, it took more time than he thought to dismember the bodies and daylight was coming soon. Maybe he panicked, because that dump location was not a great choice if you wanted the bodies to be hidden.

Any locals posting here? There is some interesting information in the October 9th police call log. I tried to find it online, but came up empty. The source I saw is a local paper, but it's behind a pay wall so I can't link it here.

A photo of the actual paper … for 9th October
Sorry not great with editing ….

AD27A05A-AC9D-484F-86E8-0AF289295B17.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member