GUILTY OK - Miracle Lashay Crook, 3, & Tony Demone Crook, 2, Tulsa, 21 May 2020 *mom arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Can I ask why you think the custodial aunt should be charged? I thought the grandfather was watching the children while she worked. He left them in a dangerous place but the aunt?

More to the point why do you think she ‘shouldn’t’ be charged? She should have had adequate childcare away from harms way - the mother. Joke, pussy footing around the real culprates. Mother, father, grandfather, aunt the list goes on.

More to the point why do you think she ‘shouldn’t’ be charged? She should have had adequate childcare away from harms way - the mother. Joke, pussy footing around the real culprates. Mother, father, grandfather, aunt the list goes on.
Sadly, professional daycare services are financially out of reach for many people.

Sadly, professional daycare services are financially out of reach for many people.
I’d like to know if the custody was a formal arrangement with the state. If so states will normally cover childcare if the guardian is working, just like they cover medical or psychological care. Has anybody found if it was a legal guardianship?

I’d like to know if the custody was a formal arrangement with the state. If so states will normally cover childcare if the guardian is working, just like they cover medical or psychological care. Has anybody found if it was a legal guardianship?
Wow, really?? I never heard this. My son in WA state did not have this benefit after he was awarded custody - or if it was available, we never heard a thing about it.

don’t mean to sound like I don’t believe you! I’m just really surprised.

I had hoped...

I tried tracing the path of the waterways, and can't see it being much under 50 miles, through tunnels, etc. Ugh

Wow, really?? I never heard this. My son in WA state did not have this benefit after he was awarded custody - or if it was available, we never heard a thing about it.

don’t mean to sound like I don’t believe you! I’m just really surprised.
My sister was given custody of her grandchildren for a while, until their parents straightened up and were allowed to have them returned. Part of it was the state paid for daycare because she and hubby worked. Did your son get custody of somebody else’s child if his own? I doubt it covers for your own child.

My sister was given custody of her grandchildren for a while, until their parents straightened up and were allowed to have them returned. Part of it was the state paid for daycare because she and hubby worked. Did your son get custody of somebody else’s child if his own? I doubt it covers for your own child.
Oh, I get you. Yes, they were his own kids. That makes sense now!

You can see the Donisha's charges and past charges at OSCN (Oklahoma State Courts Network). Put in her first and last name and hit the "Go" button at upper right. I snipped to show how to search. btw...I found it difficult to type the word "Mother" for her in this post...thus the "Donisha".
Search OSCN .png

OSCN Docket Search

You can see the Donisha's charges and past charges at OSCN (Oklahoma State Courts Network). Put in her first and last name and hit the "Go" button at upper right. I snipped to show how to search. btw...I found it difficult to type the word "Mother" for her in this post...thus the "Donisha".
View attachment 249462

OSCN Docket Search
Thank you! And here's the inmate search:
Index - Inmate Information Center

It's not showing the murder charge yet on the inmate search but right now she's scheduled for court hearings tomorrow (06/02) on the other charges:

A&B ON POLICE OFFICER AFCF 06/02/2020 Surety Bond $25,000.00
CHILD NEGLECT AFCF 06/02/2020 Surety Bond $100,000.00
CHILD NEGLECT AFCF 06/02/2020 SURETY BOND $100,000.00

Charges have been updated, next hearing July 16:

Description Case # Court Date Bond Type Bond Amt Disposition
A&B ON POLICE OFFICER AFCF CF-20-2451 07/16/2020 Aggregate Bond $0.00
MURDER 2ND DEGREE AFCF CF-20-2451 07/16/2020 Aggregate Bond $500,000.00
MURDER 2ND DEGREE AFCF CF-20-2451 07/16/2020 Aggregate Bond $0.00
Index - Inmate Information Center

I think the aunt made a poor decision with leaving those babies with grandpa, I think she is liable for their safety. I am guardian of my son whose has a Traumatic Brain Injury. I do not take chances were he is concerned I do not want to be called in front of a judge!!!! I am sure the state has a childcare program in place. Besides no one made you takes theses babies that was your decision. I think the mother was removed as far as being responsible for the babies. This is one time CPS got it right, well almost.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back