DNA Solves
DNA Solves

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=13885595

Delaware County Sheriff's Office Looking For Missing Eucha Woman
Posted: Jan 21, 2011 3:17 PM EST
Updated: Jan 21, 2011 3:21 PM EST

JAY, Oklahoma -- The Delaware County Sheriff's Office is looking for a missing 29-year-old Eucha resident.

In a news release, the sheriff's office says missing person's report on Misty D. Faulkner was filed on January 17, 2011. That report stated Faulkner was last seen at her grandparents' home on the evening of January 14, 2011.

Faulkner is described as a white female, 5'2", 150 pounds, brown hair and hazel eyes.

If anyone comes into contact with or knows where Faulkner is, they're asked to contact the Delaware County Sheriff Office at 918-253-4531.

13885595_BG1.JPG

so what i'm reading by possible family members in the comments on these articles is that she lived with her grandparents, she's divorced from a possible abuser, she pulled up in her driveway with groceries left in the car, her wallet which had $150 in it and her cell phone is in the car and she never made it into the house? These reporters stink. I can't find anything else about this.

Bumping: I can't believe I can't find anything on this woman.

--- On Mon, 2/28/11, Jason Collington <Jason.Collington@tulsaworld.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Misty D. Faulkner - Missing - Update?
To:<redacted>
Date: Monday, February 28, 2011, 11:04 AM

I am sorry, but there has been no update.

-- Jason Collington
Web Editor
Tulsa World
jason.collington@tulsaworld.com

I never understand how someone can just disappear like that, it's quite scary! I think in this case the mother is right and Misty is kidnapped.. but by who?
There is off course also the possibility that she was very upset about the phone call and had to walk it off??? I can see that as a reason to walk away from the house and leave all her stuff inside the car.

I hope the family will soon get some answers, it must be a real nightmare to not know anything about a missing loved one.

What a perplexing case! Thanks for keeping it alive here.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

New addition to The Charley Project

Misty Dawn Faulkner

1670246552243.png1670246558767.png

• Missing Since 01/14/2011
  • Missing From Eucha, Oklahoma
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race White
  • Age 29 years old
  • Height and Weight5'2, 150 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A black Steve and Barry's hooded sweatshirt, a black sweater, new blue jeans and size 8 or 8.5 brown boots.
  • Associated Vehicle(s) Red 1996 Ford Explorer with Oklahoma license plates (accounted for)
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, hazel eyes. Faulkner's ears are pierced one time each. She has a one- to two-inch scar on her knee. She has the following tattoos: a dolphin on her right lower leg, a dragon's head surrounded by blue sky on her lower back, and the names "JC", "Andrew" and "Sonny" on her left upper arm/shoulders.

Details of Disappearance​

Faulkner was last seen in Eucha, Oklahoma on January 14, 2011. She lived with her grandparents at the time of her disappearance. After leaving work in Southwest City, Missouri, she went to a Walmart in Jay, Oklahoma to go grocery shopping.
At 7:30 p.m., her grandparents heard her car pull into the driveway and saw Faulkner sitting inside it, talking on her phone. An hour later, when she still hadn't come back inside, her grandfather went out to check on her and she was gone. She has never been heard from again. Her car was found in her grandparents' front yard with her wallet, cellular phone and the purchased groceries inside it.
It's uncharacteristic of Faulkner to leave without warning, and her loved ones don't think she would have abandoned her children. Her case remains unsolved.

Investigating Agency​

• Delaware County Sheriff's Office 918-253-2700

Source Information​

Misty's NamUs profile

Last modified 10/18/21

She currently has 2 rule outs

Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs # UP50298
Date Body Found May 20, 2018
State IA
County Cerro Gordo
Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP12683
Date Body Found June 06, 2014
State VA
County Newport News

Attachments

• 1670247376119.png
    1670247376119.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 0
It sure seems like the answer might lie with whomever she was speaking to on that recovered cell phone. I wonder how far LE got with that.

APR 5, 2023

JAY, Okla. — Delaware County authorities are searching Wednesday for a woman who has been missing for 12 years.

Misty D. Faulkner of Eucha was last seen around 7:30 p.m. at her grandparent’s house on Jan. 14, 2011. Faulkner had been living with her grandparents, Lloyd and Karen Baty, and had just returned from the grocery store around 6 p.m.

A couple of hours had passed and Faulkner’s grandfather went outside and noticed her vehicle was still parked at the their residence, locked with bags of groceries, her wallet and her cell phone still inside her vehicle.

Authorities plan to search an area near where Faulkner was last seen, said Delaware County Sheriff James Beck.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi
Back