OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.kten.com/story/27493897/...ign=Feed:+ktenlocalnews+(KTEN.com+Local+News)

"We suspect, strongly suspect that foul play has been involved with Molly and Colt's disappearance," said Ladd. "It's the only thing that makes sense to me. But in regards to having sufficient evidence to prove someone's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, we're just not close unfortunately at this time."

Feeling frustrated, Miller's family hired a private investigator. Bold claims of witnesses, weapons, and substances that look like blood have fueled speculation, but have never been proven. "It's my understanding those leads have been followed up on," said Ladd. "I don't think those have turned out to be fruitful leads."

"Right now we are not in the stages of looking at possible murder weapons," added Brown. "We don't know for certain if we have a murder on our hands."

Sorry I don't know how to get the actual post to appear along with the link. Hope the link above works. :)

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Agents from OSBI say they have no persons of interest at this time in connection with the disappearance of Miller and Haynes.

No POIs, they say?

Video at link, a man carrying a shovel, a drone flying overhead:

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...lt-Haynes-missing-persons-case-287473611.html

Lead Civil Investigator Phillip Klein, Equisearch, units from KIC Texas, and an OSBI representative combed the area from 9 a.m. to sundown...

The new leads bring new hope of closure to family members, but in order to protect the investigation, Klein could not answer all of our questions. When asked if they found anything during the search, he replied, "We're not releasing any information at this time," and when asked if this was the first time they'd searched this particular area, he said, "I have no comment. This is an ongoing search."

After the search, Miller's cousin, Paula Fielder, posted this message in the Facebook Group "Operation Find Molly Miller":

"Today as everyone knows there was a search for Molly. It has been a very emotionally trying day. As of now we are unable to answer questions regarding what was found."

They were apparently at Cross Timbers Wildlife Management Area today, per the video. Am off to study the map.

Cross Timbers is quite large. Like needle in a haystack large.

ScreenShot2015-01-05at125311AM_zps66a98f3b.png

That's Oswalt Road across the top, red marker on Pike Road, Long Hollow is the short road to the right of that.

Lead Civil Investigator Phillip Klein was asked if they found anything during the search, he said, "We're not releasing any information at this time," and when asked if this was the first time they'd searched this particular area, he said, "I have no comment. This is an ongoing search.

"After the search, Miller's cousin, Paula Fielder, posted this message in the Facebook Group "Operation Find Molly Miller:"

"Today as everyone knows there was a search for Molly. It has been a very emotionally trying day. As of now we are unable to answer questions regarding what was found. ..."

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...lt-Haynes-missing-persons-case-287473611.html

"Today as everyone knows there was a search for Molly. It has been a very emotionally trying day. As of now we are unable to answer questions regarding what was found. ..."

It certainly sounds like something was found, but not sure what.

I saw that on the FB page yesterday and signed on to make sure it was shared. Sure does make it seem like they found something. Praying for a successful search.

Thank you so much for the map, OkieGranny. Wow, I didn't remember that was such a large area.

Cross Timbers is quite large. Like needle in a haystack large.

ScreenShot2015-01-05at125311AM_zps66a98f3b.png

That's Oswalt Road across the top, red marker on Pike Road, Long Hollow is the short road to the right of that.

The encouraging thing is that they are searching on the basis of tips and witness statements. Unless these people are lying, they will probably find something—at least we can hope they will find something.

Praying both families get answers soon.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee