OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh great, a prison wedding. They'll be checking for contraband in her wedding gown. I think I know why he wants to get married.

Who is sillier? This girl who wants to marry an imprisoned convicted felon or her friends telling her,"Congratulations!"?

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...er-County-teen-enlist-new-help-291210241.html

Miller's grandfather, Alex Miller, says a former Carter County deputy and drug task force officer, Gary Watson, has offered to help the family in their search efforts.

Watson will reportedly be working alongside private investigator, Philip Klein, who was hired by the family during the summer of 2014.

PI's statement: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OperationFindMollyMiller/permalink/713418588776248/

Gosh! I really hope that this leads to answers for their families. This has really seemed like a cover-up from the beginning. If the PI finds information; I sincerely hope that there is an investigation in to the local LE and their "lack" of action in finding these two kids when it seemed almost obvious from the beginning that foul play was involved.

There has been some things said on FB and the pages have since been taken down. One was Faces of Meth-Oklahoma that states names of people involved and something about drugs being involved. Several names were listed too. Like I said I know the pages have been taken down but don't know why. I hope they find answers soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, wait, while we're on the subject, the last we heard on Con's mom was on January 23, when it was reported that the Carter County sheriff had sent additional charges against her to the DA's office for firing at a moving vehicle. That was over two weeks ago and there's still nothing about it on ODCR, so what's the holdup? Is anything being done, or is it just going to... fade away?

That case is still active. It was incorrectly reported by media that it was sent to da.

Also....
Majority of fires in love county are "suspicious"(sarcastic of course). Most of the arsons in Wilson are solved and prosecuted, not the ones at city hall though. It was not a sheriffs vehicle burned though in 2nd incident but a Wilson pd officers vehicle and it was not ruled arson. :)

They have changed the format on oscn and it's hard to find anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Video at link:

http://www.news9.com/story/28975962...-missing-teens-molly-miller-colt-haynes-alive

An Oklahoma family celebrates their daughter's birthday for another year, but they do so without her...

“I think we all had that glimmer of hope that she would come home on her 18th birthday,” said Molly's cousin, Paula Miller Fielder. “At this point, that glimmer is gone”...

“The hope of getting her back seems slim to none to us, you now, so just for justice to be done to the ones who have done harm to her would be closure,” said Fielder.

I am somewhat frightened that the PI was acting positive about the case being solved more to light a fire under the butts of those who have any knowledge or involvement.

What a horrifying case. I cannot image what these families are going through. I will also add my thanks to OkieGranny as well for bringing the case to life for those of us not in the area and for keeping us
up to date.

I really pray this moves forward, but for me it's not enough that they find Molly and Colt, or that they punish who killed them, I want LE blood.
I get it, we all have some family that is less than perfect, maybe we even take up for them even though we know they aren't, but when does it get to the point where you get fed up covering their a$$es and say to hell with them? After the first minor infraction he was bailed out of you'd think they'd leave him to deal on his own. Sad thing is, by allowing this behavior, they essentially ruined the kids life and helped make him what he is.

I am somewhat frightened that the PI was acting positive about the case being solved more to light a fire under the butts of those who have any knowledge or involvement.

What a horrifying case. I cannot image what these families are going through. I will also add my thanks to OkieGranny as well for bringing the case to life for those of us not in the area and for keeping us
up to date.

I really pray this moves forward, but for me it's not enough that they find Molly and Colt, or that they punish who killed them, I want LE blood.
I get it, we all have some family that is less than perfect, maybe we even take up for them even though we know they aren't, but when does it get to the point where you get fed up covering their a$$es and say to hell with them? After the first minor infraction he was bailed out of you'd think they'd leave him to deal on his own. Sad thing is, by allowing this behavior, they essentially ruined the kids life and helped make him what he is.

Totally agree^^^ something smells very bad (LE) in this case, its unbelievable to me that JCN has not been charged with this very sad case
IMO LE had or has no appetite or desire to find evidence and charge the people that are responsible.

up to date.

Agree.

I was so hoping the PI was going to uncover something that would have forced other LE agencies outside of that county to force a prosecution of the guilty and anybody that helped him stay out of trouble.

The PI did help find out that a gun was handed to someone for safekeeping very shortly after Molly and her friend went missing. That alone seems enough to imply what probably happened. But I suppose more is needed to force something to happen in this case.

JMO
Unfortunately I think that fire pit we first talked about very early on is why I dont think we will be able to find them. However, I do think it is worth re-digging up that area with some professional forensic investigators because if they dig out those areas where there was known fire pits, they may be able to find bone fragments or something to get DNA possibly.

I think its worth a try but would take some professionals to do it and not just someone with a soda can to collect evidence.

Short of a confession, it seems unlikely anything significant is going to happen. I hope I am wrong and I hope something ends up solving this case.

So many; so many, so many, so many, so many -- it seems so many solveable cases stay unsolved in the state of Oklahoma.

Corruption is the pox of justice.

PI posted a statement on the OFMM site Wednesday afternoon:

Statement By Lead Investigator Regarding Molly Miller Case :

Good afternoon - over the past year Investigators with KIC Texas have been working hard on the Molly Miller case. As with all cases regarding missing persons there is much frustration when things don't move as fast as many say it should - or wish or pray it would. We, along with the OSBI, FBI Dallas and OKC, Carter County and many other law enforcement groups both government and tribal have been involved in this case. We are very close as about six months ago a communication system was put together to information to be shared with law enforcement. That we are happy to say has paid off - and evidence has been put together to start to bring this to an end. At KIC Texas we have put a team together that has been able to bring evidence to law enforcement on both the Federal and State level (s). As some in the media has tried to create some drama by suggesting that the case is cold is completely without merit. We believe that this case is coming very close to completion and action. Those that were involved are now being brought in one at a time and being given the opportunity to make statements as we speak. Thus our message - if you know something say something. There are some that have chosen not to say anything - and have hired lawyers. That is their right. As for the physical evidence found - it is being held by OSBI officials in OKC for time of trial. We again thank the citizens of Wilson OK who led us to it - and told the truth of what happened. As for the Citizens of Love County - we urge all of you to remain vigilant. Continue to spread the word - if you know something say something now. As the next knock on your front door may be leading you to jail. As we have said from the beginning of our involvement in this case - murder and capital murder are two different things. One brings the possible death sentence. We urge again those that are being brought in one at a time now to do the right thing and tell the truth. We again would like to thank the citizens of Love County and Carter County - and Wilson most especially for their help, prayers and being nice when they see us to simply walk up and shake our hands and offer a bottle of water. You will never know how much that means to us. When the time is right we will issue another statement. Until then we ask you to pray for the lost, their families and most of all for the investigators that have been working this horrible case. We have seen the best in people - and we have seen true evil. The best has always been better than evil - and Oklahoma should be proud of their law enforcement.

Philip R. Klein, TPLI-PPO
Lead Investigator

Seems positive. Thoughts?

It looks like they are trying to scare some people into telling the truth. I hope they'll succeed. Hopefully is true that LE is close to solving the case. So be it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back