OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What happened with the grand jury that reportedly in session with this case? Was the grand jury convened over the disappearance of Molly and Colt or the misconduct of the Sheriff?

New member took me a while to get account approved on here.

I just found out about this case a few days ago after seeing a shared photo of Molly I started looking into it and realized it wasn't but 30-45 mins from where I live. I have a few different theories and questions.

My question is would it have been possible they might have been drinking? Which would explain them being lost. Twice my brother has gotten drunk and lost in the country. The first time he left a party very drunk called us and had no idea where he was we looked and looked for him but never found him. He eventually ended up getting arrested for being on someone's land. The other time he got into a fight with his girlfriend took off walking she searched for him for hours and no luck again ended up arrested on someone's property again. So just from my brothers experience I thought it might be possible. Kind of ashamed to admit that lol but I have my head on straight unlike my brother. Just using him as an example.

It could be possible that they were all drinking got into a wreck and Molly and colt were badly injured and maybe the driver left the scene which happens all the time. Maybe he thought they were dead. I believe it was mentioned colt said he was coughing up blood. So maybe he went back to the scene they were gone and he later found them and killed them in fear of being charged with drinking and driving or attempted manslaughter.

Again just a theory. I had a friend in the past that left the scene of a crash and took off because he thought his friend was dead they had both been drinking. He was still charged with a few things. But drinking makes you do crazy things and not think clearly.

The whole thing is definitely fishy.

My question and correct me if I'm wrong is when any officer takes a call over scanner that all is recorded correct? Was there no dash cam or audio from the "police chase"?

Are there any updates to this case? I believe it was stated that the car was recently being looked at by a private investigator is there any followups to that?

I just found out about this case a few days ago after seeing a shared photo of Molly I started looking into it and realized it wasn't but 30-45 mins from where I live. I have a few different theories and questions.

My question is would it have been possible they might have been drinking? Which would explain them being lost. Twice my brother has gotten drunk and lost in the country. The first time he left a party very drunk called us and had no idea where he was we looked and looked for him but never found him. He eventually ended up getting arrested for being on someone's land. The other time he got into a fight with his girlfriend took off walking she searched for him for hours and no luck again ended up arrested on someone's property again. So just from my brothers experience I thought it might be possible. Kind of ashamed to admit that lol but I have my head on straight unlike my brother. Just using him as an example.

It could be possible that they were all drinking got into a wreck and Molly and colt were badly injured and maybe the driver left the scene which happens all the time. Maybe he thought they were dead. I believe it was mentioned colt said he was coughing up blood. So maybe he went back to the scene they were gone and he later found them and killed them in fear of being charged with drinking and driving or attempted manslaughter.

Again just a theory. I had a friend in the past that left the scene of a crash and took off because he thought his friend was dead they had both been drinking. He was still charged with a few things. But drinking makes you do crazy things and not think clearly.

My question and correct me if I'm wrong is when any officer takes a call over scanner that all is recorded correct? Was there no dash cam or audio from the "police chase"?

Are there any updates to this case? I believe it was stated that the car was recently being looked at by a private investigator is there any followups to that?

Welcome to Websleuths! :newbie:

Also. There has to be some kind of evidence left behind if colt said his ankle was broken and coughing up blood surely there's some somewhere especially since they were walking through woods.. Whatever happened to them someone couldn't have covered everything. There's got to be evidence or something out there.

Welcome to WS and thanks for joining.

There was quite a few of us who followed this case very closely in the beginning and it got very frustrating as nothing was ever done to seriously investigate what happened to Molly and her friend.

Then we began to learn of the alleged corruption and the lack of going after the person who was driving the vehicle.

So it discouraged a lot of us but we have never given up hope that someday we will get some answers.

It is a lot of reading but if you read back through all the threads you will get a sense of where we last stood with things.

What brought me back here today was following the case with the Deorr boy missing in Idaho and realizing that the same PI Klein may be the same PI involved with this case. I did not realize that till today which is good news for Molly because I really think that Klein is trying his best on his cases. He seems to be a really good PI that tries hard.

JMO
I think a fire pit was involved in getting rid of evidence in this case. Because there was talk of a fire smoldering for 3 or more days around the time the car was wrecked. I hope I am wrong and hope Molly is still alive but so much time has gone by I am afraid the fire pit was used to get rid of all evidence.

And I think the reason the case wasn't solved at the time was the corruption with the local LE.
Hopefully Klein can keep it moving forward and get some answers for the families.

Welcome to WS and thanks for joining.

There was quite a few of us who followed this case very closely in the beginning and it got very frustrating as nothing was ever done to seriously investigate what happened to Molly and her friend.

Then we began to learn of the alleged corruption and the lack of going after the person who was driving the vehicle.

So it discouraged a lot of us but we have never given up hope that someday we will get some answers.

It is a lot of reading but if you read back through all the threads you will get a sense of where we last stood with things.

What brought me back here today was following the case with the Deorr boy missing in Idaho and realizing that the same PI Klein may be the same PI involved with this case. I did not realize that till today which is good news for Molly because I really think that Klein is trying his best on his cases. He seems to be a really good PI that tries hard.

JMO
I think a fire pit was involved in getting rid of evidence in this case. Because there was talk of a fire smoldering for 3 or more days around the time the car was wrecked. I hope I am wrong and hope Molly is still alive but so much time has gone by I am afraid the fire pit was used to get rid of all evidence.

And I think the reason the case wasn't solved at the time was the corruption with the local LE.
Hopefully Klein can keep it moving forward and get some answers for the families.

O/T of Molly and Colt somewhat --- I like Klein ... I wasn't a fan of him during this case, but I do think he is doing well for deorr ... without him I don't think the parents would have been named suspects. The corruption in Molly and Colts case is way past infuriating and I'm pretty positive that is the hold up --- it runs deep :-/ Hoping for new information and some answers in the near future for both cases ♥

Been reading a bit on some of the recent charges involving son. This is a good sign that FBI is not just sweeping things under a rug. Notice what was done here. They made sure he was in Carter county and not Love county because they probably knew what would happen (nothing) if in Love county.

When I saw that state charges were dropped I got concerned but reading the article we find out it was because they wanted federal charges. I have not found out about sentencing yet.

Lets hope this is a sign that FBI is not kidding about pursuing others and maybe they will ultimately solve Molly's case.
At least this is a sign things may have taken a turn for the better.

"Russell was arrested May 29 as the result of an undercover investigation conducted by the Carter County Sheriff’s Department, Ardmore Police Department and FBI in the parking lot of a convenience store on the Carter County side of the Carter/Love county line."

http://www.ardmoreite.com/article/20151209/NEWS/151209578

This article has some references to Molly and Colt's disappearance at the end of the article. I think the article does a good job of summarizing where the case stands. My hope is the FBI is going to continue to aggressively pursue things.

http://newsok.com/article/5462073

I can't link on my phone but if you head over to Kleins page on Facebook they believe they've found the crime scene over the weekend using cadaver dogs. Evidence has been unearthed and forwarded to relevant authorities.

I live in OK, I work in this area. Shortly after the Sheriff's son went to prison there was an article in the paper the sheriff is under investigation for tribal funding he received for the jail. I think alot people know what happened but are too scared to say anything because people in and around that county turns up dead or missing.

I can't link on my phone but if you head over to Kleins page on Facebook they believe they've found the crime scene over the weekend using cadaver dogs. Evidence has been unearthed and forwarded to relevant authorities.

Yeah, it did not mention what they found, but they did say the case is progressing forward.

Yeah, it did not mention what they found, but they did say the case is progressing forward.

It did not mention specifically what they found but it did say they believe they found a crime scene. If you notice the pic it is in the middle of a wash, wasn't that the last reported location of Colt?

It did not mention specifically what they found but it did say they believe they found a crime scene. If you notice the pic it is in the middle of a wash, wasn't that the last reported location of Colt?

What do you mean by "the middle of a wash?"

I was thinking about Molly and Colt only yesterday.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Hit reply too soon! Does anyone know if the page the family set up has been removed from SM? I can't find it

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

I have spent a few days reading through both threads, and I have to say this is the first case where I have had actual nightmares about what happened.

When I first clicked into this thread I almost clicked out, immediately thinking it was another young runaway couple. Once I saw how long they had been missing, I knew it was more than that.

I apologize if this has been fleshed out elsewhere (I was up reading late into several nights and might have overlooked), but I would like to know more about the items found in the beginning.

Quote from OkieGranny in the first thread:

Well, this is new info:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...99532586951273

A hoodie and a backpack, possibly a pair of jeans, found in different areas the day the car was found. Colt's sister says she was with the group that found the hoodie. A camper? A wild hog in a cage? WTH? Molly's cousin says she saw the hog in a cage during a previous search, prior to the day the car was found, I think.

Did they ever confirm if they jeans, hoodie, or backpack belonged to Molly or Colt? Or anyone else?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee
Back