OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is my opinion that there is about to be big movement in this case. The page is quiet, the recent search turned up evidence, no one is talking specifics or talking at all about what was found, and there is a post or two urging patience. I think things are moving ahead and that there will be indictments by end of the year.

I am honestly worried that they will never find their bodies - I believe they were burned. Now, if only someone would talk and help put the perps behind bars... I do wonder what evidence may have been found recently. Prayers that the "new sherif in town" will solve this case!!

Also, while I'm here, I might as well throw my theory out there:

It seems that Colt and Molly may have been getting drugs from Conn, whether just some pot or the meth his family (father!) is known for. It has been said that the two did not have a good relationship with Conn, so I don’t see any other reason for them to have connected that night.

Molly and Colt probably didn't expect to spend more than a little time with him. Possibly he picked them up for the exchange and drove around a bit to avoid the suspicious swap between two cars in a small town parking lot. Somewhere on the way, Conn is speeding and comes upon the two police officers. Rather than get pulled over with drugs in the car, he does what is familiar to him and runs. I'm sure that whipping around and going 120 MPH was normal for him, as he is known to drive dangerously and knows the area well. Colt (who may have just purchased drugs) doesn't fight it because he is on probation and doesn't want to get in any more trouble either. I can see Molly being fearful during the chase, and Colt trying to rationalize it as it being in all of their best interests.

But then, they crash. Conn obviously knows where he’s at, and decides to flee on his own to his grandparents’ house. Molly and Colt flee into the woods, where after some time Colt breaks his ankle. I think this is when Molly called 911, but Colt stopped her because of the larger implications for him. I initially assumed Molly called immediately after the crash, but PMF (family member) left a comment on the OFMM Facebook page that said the 911 call came two hours after the crash is assumed to have happened.

Colt and Molly wander/hide, and start calling friends for a way out of where they are. Hours and hours have passed and a new day has dawned. Molly was calm at 6:00 AM on the phone, but by 9:30 she is a wreck.

At some point, possibly after Conn returns to the vehicle with family/friends to “clean up,” they set out and find Molly and Colt. By this time, both are exhausted, frightened, and ready to give up to authorities. It could be that they said this outright, or it was assumed so by Conn’s posse because of the appearances/attitudes of Molly and Colt.

Conn’s own father can be assumed to be making/distributing meth in the immediate area, and there are the seven other stolen/wrecked cars on the property that were discovered later. It seems Conn’s whole crew had many reasons to want to keep law enforcement away from there.

Colt and Molly realize that they are essentially trapped, and that someone there has a gun. Both attempt to take off running, but obviously Colt doesn’t get very far. I also read that LE said these were, in essence, split second decisions to kill, and that the incidences probably occurred between 10:23 and 11:15 AM. I’m struggling to re-find the references to these right now, but will post once I do.

Perhaps a neighbor heard shots go off at those times, or that is when Conn’s ‘crew’ (whoever they may be) can be shown by cell phone records to be together on that property, and then back at the house. I’m thinking if it is that shots were heard, it’s possibly because Molly was able to evade them for a bit before being found and killed.

In any case, I believe Conn is absolutely responsible for a horrific crime involving these two young people. I’m sickened by the way his family ties were able to hold this case at bay for a full year, allowing them all ample time to search for and destroy evidence.

ETA: The calls between Conn's mother, aunt, and girlfriend in the early morning hours are very concerning. I believe they were all conferred to figure out what to do, and get their stories straight.

Checking back after many years. I hope for some movement and hope to keep up to date this time! Come on justice!!!

If they find out what happened to Molly and Colt they will find Brandon Nichols, too. I spoke via email with one of Nichols' family members. He had some substance abuse issues and bipolar. I believe Nipp and accomplices abducted Brandon at gunpoint in Gene Autry in 4/2013. I believe drugs or some issue like that connected all victims and that Nipp and his family including LE family helped him cover up all of these murders (presuming Brandon is dead; it was unlike him not to contact his family).

If they find out what happened to Molly and Colt they will find Brandon Nichols, too. I spoke via email with one of Nichols' family members. He had some substance abuse issues and bipolar. I believe Nipp and accomplices abducted Brandon at gunpoint in Gene Autry in 4/2013. I believe drugs or some issue like that connected all victims and that Nipp and his family including LE family helped him cover up all of these murders (presuming Brandon is dead; it was unlike him not to contact his family).

You may be right. I thought the same thing when I saw him go missing.

It is my opinion that there is about to be big movement in this case. The page is quiet, the recent search turned up evidence, no one is talking specifics or talking at all about what was found, and there is a post or two urging patience. I think things are moving ahead and that there will be indictments by end of the year.
I agree, today is the three year anniversary. There is a interesting entry on the Operation find Molly Miller page. I feel terrible for her family, they all seem like such nice people. Fingers crossed.

According to new post on Kleins facebook page, and operation Molly Miller facebook page, Love county sheriff Joe Russell has been arrested!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

According to new post on Kleins facebook page, and operation Molly Miller facebook page, Love county sheriff Joe Russell has been arrested!

OMG, haven't looked yet, just saying a quick prayer that it's really true.

OMG, haven't looked yet, just saying a quick prayer that it's really true.
Klein says he is in the custody of the US DEPT. OF Justice FBI. Paraphrasing that, so that I don't violate TOS. [emoji322] [emoji323]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hot diggity, didn't think I'd see the day. Thanks for the heads up!

wow, I wish for a lot of the newbies on WS to see that sometimes it takes a long time, but often, resolution does come. Hard work takes time. May this be the news these families have been waiting for. Wow.

This was a few days ago:

http://newsok.com/article/5509613

The grand jury also returned a sealed indictment against an unnamed individual out of Caddo County and a sealed accusation for removal against an unnamed public official out of Love County...

That document likely will be unsealed next week.

The FBI has investigated Love County Sheriff Joe Russell on allegations he assisted in his son's alleged illegal drug activities.

Found this from last week:
http://newsok.com/article/5509613

Also on Thursday, the grand jury announced an accusation for removal out of Love County. That document likely will be unsealed next week.

The FBI has investigated Love County Sheriff Joe Russell on allegations he assisted in his son's alleged illegal drug activities.

It is uncertain whether the accusation for removal is to be filed against the sheriff.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3
Back