OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Pins and needles. I hope that this is not a bone with no substance!! I sincerely hope and pray for resolution and that the offending parties will be held responsible. So very thankful for tenacious investigators!! Without them, many more cases would grow cold and may never be solved!!

October 28, 2017 Statement by Klein Investigations and Consulting

Public Statement : In regards to the Molly Miller and Colt Haynes Case - "We are aware of the arrest of Colby Barrack of Love County, OK. According to records we have reviewed - Mr. Barrack was arrested for gun and drug charges. The gun charge will be elevated to "felon in possession of a firearm." Mr. Barrack, if convicted, could spent over 20 years in prison according to the statute.
We would like to remind the public that Barrack is a person of interest in the Molly Miller case.
For the public in Love County - if you see Mr. Barrack in public please take note and if you see anything unusual - please call your local police department.
The Miller case is moving along - and we will bring Molly home"

October 28, 2017 Statement by Klein Investigations and Consulting

Public Statement : In regards to the Molly Miller and Colt Haynes Case - "We are aware of the arrest of Colby Barrack of Love County, OK. According to records we have reviewed - Mr. Barrack was arrested for gun and drug charges. The gun charge will be elevated to "felon in possession of a firearm." Mr. Barrack, if convicted, could spent over 20 years in prison according to the statute.
We would like to remind the public that Barrack is a person of interest in the Molly Miller case.
For the public in Love County - if you see Mr. Barrack in public please take note and if you see anything unusual - please call your local police department.
The Miller case is moving along - and we will bring Molly home"

I am not finding any court records for a Colby Barrack. I'm also not even aware who he is. Can one of you super sleuthers fill me in please... thanks in advance.

I am not finding any court records for a Colby Barrack. I'm also not even aware who he is. Can one of you super sleuthers fill me in please... thanks in advance.
I'd appreciate any insight on this guy as well. I'm pretty sure the female Klein keeps referring to is SF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Colby Ray Barrick has a lot of court cases in Southern Oklahoma. Over 30 results, including an eviction case with Jennifer Nipp in 2014...

I'd appreciate any insight on this guy as well. I'm pretty sure the female Klein keeps referring to is SF.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure you're right about SF. Why SF would refuse to cooperate after all this time? Still afraid of Joe?

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/...surance-claim-238660971.html?llsms=635161&c=y

[BWoman arrested for filing a false insurance claim][/B]

"CARTER COUNTY, OK -- 32-year-old Sabrina Graham was taken into custody Friday afternoon for filing a false insurance claim.

OHP says law enforcement pursued a 2012 Honda Accord with Molly Miller and Colt Haynes inside on Highway 76 in Love County back in July.

Graham reported the car stolen but OHP says they have reason to believe Graham gave permission for them to use the car and it wasn't actually stolen.

OHP says they expect more arrests to come after this one."

No one has seen or heard from Miller or Haynes since the night of the chase.

OHP asks anyone with any information about Miller or Haynes to contact law enforcement.

I believe Colby is Jennifer Nipp's live in boyfriend or common law husband, something to that effect. Jennifer Nipp is the aunt of Con, same person Sabrina was on the phone with early hours of the morning after the chase transpired. This is how they knew she was lying about the car being stolen and that she wasn't asleep.
This is such a huge case and I am profoundly shocked that it hasn't been picked up by mainstream media. It has everything that some of these programs really look for to draw huge ratings. If they promo'd this up for a week with just some of the details lots of people would watch. Most folks in Oklahoma never heard of Molly and/or Colt. It may be because it throws a very negative light on SE Ok law enforcement.

I believe Colby is Jennifer Nipp's live in boyfriend or common law husband, something to that effect. Jennifer Nipp is the aunt of Con, same person Sabrina was on the phone with early hours of the morning after the chase transpired. This is how they knew she was lying about the car being stolen and that she wasn't asleep.
This is such a huge case and I am profoundly shocked that it hasn't been picked up by mainstream media. It has everything that some of these programs really look for to draw huge ratings. If they promo'd this up for a week with just some of the details lots of people would watch. Most folks in Oklahoma never heard of Molly and/or Colt. It may be because it throws a very negative light on SE Ok law enforcement.

Yes! 100% agree. This would be the PERFECT dateline story and their story deserves to be told. It’s horrific what that family got away with and so sad to not be able to trust law enforcement in your own town.

Does anyone have an update? I am seeing molly’s Aunt has posted on Facebook about karma and Colby Barrick is a topic in the comments. Possibly his gun charges have been picked up by the feds? Is he in court today?

Does anyone have an update? I am seeing molly’s Aunt has posted on Facebook about karma and Colby Barrick is a topic in the comments. Possibly his gun charges have been picked up by the feds? Is he in court today?

It's been more or less the same for 4.5 years. Finger pointing, intimidation, fear, but no results. If there was a killer, it seems that he or she has covered their tracks well enough that he or she won't get caught unless they do something stupid.

(Just my opinion)

Federal arrest sparks hope in family of missing persons

Nipp's Uncle, Colby Barrick, lived on Long Hollow Road at the time of the chase. The Sheriff's Office have said they believe he may know something about how Molly and Colt disappeared.

Barrick was picked up Friday by U.S. Marshals on unrelated federal charges for possessing a firearm after a felony conviction.

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Fe...e-in-family-of-missing-persons-472422663.html

Wow, I've just read through all of this. CRAZY. It also reminds me a bit of the Jennifer and Arianna Wix case in I believe TN?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back