OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 Jul 2013 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Klein has a new post up on his FB regarding Nip coming up for early parole in June. I guess that's Nip's mugshot? His expression speaks volumes, an soulless psychopath. From what little I've read here it sounds like his whole family's crazy.

https://www.facebook.com/KleinInvestigations/

This case still really gets to me. Their bodies were definitely either in that hole or on his property. You would think that by now they'd be able to go on the land?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Someone is definitely dropping the ball

Something may have been found in creekbed according to operation find molly miller Facebook page. You have to be a member to read.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/OperationFindMollyMiller/

http://www.kxii.com/video?vid=416978184

It's the top video (right now) on this news site... human skull found in gene Autry by a rancher .... most likely resurfaced bc of flood waters...
Actually mentions a possibility of it being molly, colt, or Brandon nichols (not LE,local speculation)... Brandon went missing only 1 mile away; colt and molly were several miles south...will take several months (ugh).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

This is the first I have heard of this. He has really done everything but kill someone IMO and they still haven't fired him?!

http://www.kxii.com/content/news/Fa...-his-law-officer-certification-415622783.html

It is completely mind boggling. I can't see joe letting conn in there unless there was something he [conn] could take or destroy. Honestly ...otherwise why? I wonder if there were cameras...and other people had to be working (or nobody would have known it happened).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

EXACTLY!

Welcome to Oklahoma where they don't give a crap. You can almost murder a person assault
2 officers and only serve 5 months of 15 year sentence

Statement By Lead Investigator Philip R. Klein :

"Good evening - we have had many requests for an update on the Molly Miller case. As we are precluded from giving you much information - we wanted to let you know that this case is still very active as I have been in Oklahoma three times over the last three months. The case leans on two issues being 1) a witness that is now considering their options with Law Enforcement which we believe will bring this case to a close, and, 2) one final dig. As many of you know, the K-9 did hit in a certain area of the final known location of both Molly and Colt. After mapping the "hits" we believe we have found the location of the "event". As again - we cannot take you the public further until we are completed - we want all of you to know that we have kept the family in complete and total knowledge of what we are doing. Lastly, there is a witness out there tonight, that knows what happened. She watches this site very closely - and we want all of you to pray for her safety and her heart to do the right thing. She is at a cross road in life - and she can turn towards the good - or keep going down the path of personal destruction. I believe that she will do the right thing - as does many we are working with in LE on this case. The OSBI, OHP, and the new Sheriff of Love County are engaged and are working on the case weekly. In my private conversations with all agencies - we have all said to each other that we will bring this case to a close - it is our goal and our quest. As always pray for the missing - Molly and Colt - pray for all of their families. And we would not be remiss without saying our amazement with "the little engine that could" Paula Fielder - and as she says - we will find her. Pray for us all please - and have faith.

Statement By Lead Investigator Philip R. Klein :

"Good evening - we have had many requests for an update on the Molly Miller case. As we are precluded from giving you much information - we wanted to let you know that this case is still very active as I have been in Oklahoma three times over the last three months. The case leans on two issues being 1) a witness that is now considering their options with Law Enforcement which we believe will bring this case to a close, and, 2) one final dig. As many of you know, the K-9 did hit in a certain area of the final known location of both Molly and Colt. After mapping the "hits" we believe we have found the location of the "event". As again - we cannot take you the public further until we are completed - we want all of you to know that we have kept the family in complete and total knowledge of what we are doing. Lastly, there is a witness out there tonight, that knows what happened. She watches this site very closely - and we want all of you to pray for her safety and her heart to do the right thing. She is at a cross road in life - and she can turn towards the good - or keep going down the path of personal destruction. I believe that she will do the right thing - as does many we are working with in LE on this case. The OSBI, OHP, and the new Sheriff of Love County are engaged and are working on the case weekly. In my private conversations with all agencies - we have all said to each other that we will bring this case to a close - it is our goal and our quest. As always pray for the missing - Molly and Colt - pray for all of their families. And we would not be remiss without saying our amazement with "the little engine that could" Paula Fielder - and as she says - we will find her. Pray for us all please - and have faith.

This is huge!!!!! I hope something comes of it!

This is huge!!!!! I hope something comes of it!
This makes my heart happy for their families. I'm praying that the person who knows what happened will do the right thing. Being a mother and a grandmother now, I have to say that not knowing what happened or where they are for so long would make life life unbearable. Do the right thing and you will be blessed. Praying for her safety as well.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214