Not open for further replies.
Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 6

Listen to the interview here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolo...t-do-you-think

Key to the participants:

H: Host
MHS: Colt's older sister
JHM: Colt's oldest sister

(This is a slightly cleaned-up version, edited for readability. The raw version has been kept intact in a separate file.)

H: Well, you know, we're always holding out hope, you know, looking for any type of possibility that he is out there. You know, be it on his will or not, that he is still out there somewhere. Um…

JHM: Yeah, yeah.

H: Now, something that has always struck me strange is the Millers' account of when they approached the driver of the vehicle that night, approached him at what I assume was at home, um, where they asked where Molly and Colt were and he said I don't want to go to jail.

JHM: Yeah.

H: That is, that is a very odd response. You know, because of the way she...

JHM: Yeah, he, he...

H: I'm sorry, go ahead.

JHM: He's been, there's been quite a few, um, instances where someone has said he said this, he said he didn't want to go to jail, or he's said he was not going to jail for murder or, um, that he doesn't want to talk about it because he doesn't want to go to jail. He's said that on numerous occasions. So..

H: Okay, so, yes, he has said, so this wasn't a one-time deal. You know…

H: … but it still strikes me odd, what is being assumed. And I don't even want to say because I don't even want to, you know, consider that as a possibility, but that is more than just jail. To your knowledge, did they have anything on this individual?

JHM: Yes.

H: You know if, uh, so he had something big, you know, where he, where…

JHM: He….

H: …uh, Colt had had him by the b*lls.

JHM: I, I don't know. He's on probation right now, so I know he's been in quite a bit of trouble. Uh, (unintelligible) anything.

H: Okay, and that's something that was asked on the Friday show, that he was, if he was on probation. If the driver was on probation. I didn't know.

JHM: That's right. I've been told he's on probation. That he, they…

H: Oh, okay.

JHM: … could, they could pull him in at any time, really, I mean, if he's on probation. His probation officer...

H: (unintelligible) suspecting...

JHM: His, uh-huh.

H: Go ahead.

JHM: Well, his probation officer has the right to search the property he's residing in at any time. So they could use that source.

H: And his probation officer's…

JHM: They could use that source, yeah. Sorry.

H: Right. And the probation officer has refused to do that or, really not refused, just hasn't done it yet.

JHM: Just hasn't done it.

H: That's...

JHM: They're saying a lot of stuff like they don't have enough concrete evidence to do that.

H: They don't need it. They don't need it.

JHM: They don't have enough cause. I know.

H: And, you know…

JHM: I know.

H: … because I've been hearing the same thing from, uh, certain law enforcements in private… You know, because I've been asking, I've been asking my own questions. I mean, I'm not just some dude, you know, on the internet holding a talk show, trying to get listeners by having certain people on. When I do these shows, this isn't a representation of what I want to do. This, these are results of what I have done. You know, I have been asking questions. I have been asking around. I've known families of, um, certain law enforcement, I'll put it like that, where I've been able to, you know, ask about certain, you know, privileged things. Let me put it like that. You know what I'm talking about.

H: That, that seem to live with protection that the rest of us can't get.

H: And, everyone I've asked, you know, and I want to speak of the man in a, you know, in a good light. I understand this may not be a popular forum to do it, you know, but I'll mention him by name since I'll, I'm speaking of him in a good light, is JR. There is a lot of crap that does not look right.

H: A lot. And J… A lot. And, um, JR has been known not to do things exactly by the book.

H: Um, let people go when he shouldn't have, but he had a heart for them, you know, and let them go. You know, they weren't real troublemakers, so he let them go. He overlooked a few things. But one thing I am really having a lot trouble seeing is, I, I'm not trying to sound belligerent either, is covering up something of this magnitude. And, if he is, that is something that I would consider totally against his character. Is it possible, I don't even know how say it, because there's, with everything…

JHM: Hey, you know, if it was your relative and he said, you know, these people are making up all these rumors about me. i really didn't have nothing to do with that. I wasn't even in the car. You know, I've already been in this much trouble and they're just making this stuff up because I'm an easy scapegoat. You know, I see how it would be easy to convince someone that you didn't do something that really wants to believe that you didn't do it in the first place.

Okay, I'm curious as what everyone thinks on why CN would kill Molly and Colt.
What would be his motive? I'm not saying he doesn't have one, but I'd like to hear opinions. TIA

McSpy-----I think Molly and Colt witnessed something that CN did. Would love to know what brought all three together. I have also wondered if there was an issue between CN and one of our missing. CN took out one and had to kill the other b/c they just happened to be there.

Some wise WS posited the idea that one of them could have died in the accident and CN covered it up. And killed the other to maintain silence.

There was a tip posted on Southern Oklahoma Cop Block on FB, and I just tried to go back and look at it but the link is no longer working, but it was something that the tipster had allegedly heard [the driver] say. Something about not being smart to call 911 when [the driver] had a certain something stashed in the car. Am not sure I should even say that much because the tipster could have totally pulled all this out of his hat.

Am finally listening to last night's BlogTalk radio broadcast about Colt and Molly. Nothing so far that we didn't already know, but the host is now referring to [the driver] as [the driver]. And the first caller, 90 minutes in, starts right in on the insurance stuff we were discussing here yesterday. I almost fell out of my chair! I think maybe someone's been reading this thread!

I always assume they are---LE, family, guilty parties

This is one of the finest threads I've ever started - and it has nothing to do with me! I mean, just start with OkieGranny's invaluable transcripts of the radio stuff. Zounds - what a wealth of info there! And every poster is bringing something to this. I just tip my hat to all of you, I'm proud to have my name on this.

Aw, thanks. I just want these kids found. If doing these transcripts helps bring more attention to the case, then it's no trouble at all.

I don't even know whether to thank you, wfgodot, for bringing my attention to this case. I'm so consumed by it, my family is even commenting on how distracted I've been lately, lol. There may have been a couple of burned dinners involved. :facepalm:

Wow, you guys were busy yesterday! I was out of town most of the day with only my phone to keep me busy, so I spent the time composing a list of specific questions I wish the BlogTalk Radio host would ask if he interviews any of the family members again.

1. Where exactly was the car found? How did it wreck? Did it crash into something or roll over or what? Was it wrecked where it was found or did someone move it to the location where it was found?

2. Did anyone in either family manage to go look at the car after it was towed? What kind of damage did it have? Had the airbags deployed?

3. Was there any relationship between Colt and [the driver] prior to the romantic triangle with the mother of Colt's son? Were they ever friends? What was Colt's reaction to the alleged beating of this woman during her pregnancy by [the driver]? Did they ever come to blows? What were their relations like afterward? Was there a festering anger between them, or had the bad blood largely subsided? Neither family claims to know of any overt threats toward Colt or Molly (as far as I know), but could there still have been some ulterior motive for getting Colt into the car that night, with Molly being collateral damage?

4. Based on a comment made by Molly's brother, probably on the Operation Find Molly page, I tend to think Molly was part of the trio that night because of Colt and not because of [the driver]. What were the relationships between Molly and these two young men? Did she know either of them well or were they newly acquainted? Did she know of the history between them? Would she have had any misgivings about getting into a car with [the driver], given that he apparently had something of a bad rep in the area? Or because she knew that he and Colt had been at odds before?

And now I need to find that comment by Molly's brother to make sure exactly what he said.

Does Molly have strong ties to her Native family??? Could she and Colt be on the reservation? Do either have the capability to live off the land?

Its time for people to be reinterviewed. Its been four months almost---have Colt's friends and Molly's become friends? FB friends? Spoken with each other?

The burning hole on the property is a huge red flag------10 feet round and burned for 2 plus weeks??? Did neighbors hear anything? It was summer and sound travels at night.

To answer you question windstorm--I think the Sheriff is dirty as they come--the whole family and they are in this to their eyeballs----I think Molly and Colt were in the wrong place, with the wrong guy at the wrong time------the car is totalled and only Colt was injured? The phone calls to his friends are way too believeable to make me suspect them.

Hatfield---- Molly's 6am call --- curious yes? The guy noticed nothing peculiar--she said nothing other than location and she was with Colt. Would she have the presence of mind to keep Colt calm and not be upset? I have no reason to think he is lying--and its gratifying to think they survived the crash.

Was that call verified?? And what about the infamous cell phone pings??? Did it match up to where accident was? Near where Molly said/thought she and Colt were?

Does Molly have strong ties to her Native family??? Could she and Colt be on the reservation? Do either have the capability to live off the land?

Its time for people to be reinterviewed. Its been four months almost---have Colt's friends and Molly's become friends? FB friends? Spoken with each other?

The burning hole on the property is a huge red flag------10 feet round and burned for 2 plus weeks??? Did neighbors hear anything? It was summer and sound travels at night.

To answer you question windstorm--I think the Sheriff is dirty as they come--the whole family and they are in this to their eyeballs----I think Molly and Colt were in the wrong place, with the wrong guy at the wrong time------the car is totalled and only Colt was injured? The phone calls to his friends are way too believeable to make me suspect them.

BBM

Maybe someone else can speak to this a little better than me, but I wanted to point out that I think there are some misconceptions about "reservations" in Oklahoma. I'm not sure what areas (if any?) are still considered reservations around here. At one point most of the state was a reservation and now the state is divided into different tribal nations.

All that just to say, as far as I know there isn't a reservation of any sort for them to run off to. OkieGranny, do you know more about this? I know you're in a different part of the state, but speaking from personal experience I was born and raised in the Chickasaw Nation, live just over the river (to the north) from it now, and for the most part it's had very little bearing on my life (even though I am parts Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Cherokee).

Also, I could have missed this, but is Molly a member of the tribe? This could determine how interested the tribe is in pursuing anything here. Most folks in Oklahoma are some part Native, but may not be members of a tribe. For instance, my blood is mostly Native, but not enough of one or another to be a tribe member.

There are no "Indian reservations" as such in Oklahoma.

Maybe someone else can speak to this a little better than me, but I wanted to point out that I think there are some misconceptions about "reservations" in Oklahoma. I'm not sure what areas (if any?) are still considered reservations around here. At one point most of the state was a reservation and now the state is divided into different tribal nations.

All that just to say, as far as I know there isn't a reservation of any sort for them to run off to. OkieGranny, do you know more about this? I know you're in a different part of the state, but speaking from personal experience I was born and raised in the Chickasaw Nation, live just over the river (to the north) from it now, and for the most part it's had very little bearing on my life (even though I am parts Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Cherokee).

Also, I could have missed this, but is Molly a member of the tribe? This could determine how interested the tribe is in pursuing anything here. Most folks in Oklahoma are some part Native, but may not be members of a tribe. For instance, my blood is mostly Native, but not enough of one or another to be a tribe member.

Yeah, we're not all living in tepees over here, lol. I've always felt we were blessed not to have been confined to reservations the way some tribes in other states are. Members of my tribe, the Cherokees, are pretty throughly integrated into the general population. Although there are areas designated as "Indian land," Cherokees live anywhere they choose and there's no real line of separation. I would assume the Chickasaws are similarly situated in their part of the state.

Yes, I think the tribe would be more likely to try to help out if Molly has been formally registered as a member, and it's likely she has been. That's kind of a routine thing when we have babies, to register them for membership in the tribe.

Yeah, we're not all living in tepees over here, lol. I've always felt we were blessed not to have been confined to reservations the way some tribes in other states are. Members of my tribe, the Cherokees, are pretty throughly integrated into the general population. Although there are areas designated as "Indian land," Cherokees live anywhere they choose and there's no real line of separation. I would assume the Chickasaws are similarly situated in their part of the state.

Yes, I think the tribe would be more likely to try to help out if Molly has been formally registered as a member, and it's likely she has been. That's kind of a routine thing when we have babies, to register them for membership in the tribe.

This is off topic, but I think it is better for the Indian population to be integrated, especially when it comes to job and business opportunities. Usually, "reservations" are isolated in some far corner of a large state.

McSpy-----I think Molly and Colt witnessed something that CN did. Would love to know what brought all three together. I have also wondered if there was an issue between CN and one of our missing. CN took out one and had to kill the other b/c they just happened to be there.

Some wise WS posited the idea that one of them could have died in the accident and CN covered it up. And killed the other to maintain silence.

Bolded by me.

This scenario is actually one of my theories. It could have been simply a way for CN to have no witnesses or casualties from his car chase, because he didn't want to go to jail. He was on probation too. I can also see a verbal exchange between Colt and CN turning bad. Colt was probably pissed off about the CN's actions that night. There is also that possibility Colt succumbed to his injuries, because he complained of bleeding from his mouth. He could have had internal injuries, then Molly ran to get help at that property (house) and the rest is history. . . .

As far as the house on that property, is that where CN lives or does it belong to a relative? I'm not clear on it.

JMO

Just blew the whole morning searching the Operation Find Molly Miller page, but finally found the post I mentioned earlier:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/permalink/448861501898626/

In two different comments on this post, Molly's brother addresses the relationship between Molly and Colt:

Well they barely knew each other and recent had gotten acquainted. It was a summer fling in the making. Like Danny and Sandy! It's a small town, everyone knows everyone by associations.

Colt didn't come to my family dinners, She knows I wouldn't approve.

So Molly's brother apparently thinks there may have been a summer romance brewing between the two.

The Grease reference is interesting, as that story depicts Sandy as a naive, innocent girl and Danny as a bad-but-not-too-bad boy. Not bad enough that Danny would've left two young people dead or dying in the woods. I wonder if that was a deliberate reference, but it was probably just the one summer-romance couple he could think of at that moment.

McSpy, I believe CN lives with his grandparents on that property.

Another great post, OkieGranny! Finding anything on that OFMM page is "needle in the haystack" stuff. Interesting 'Grease' angle too!

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 7

Key to the participants:

(This is a slightly cleaned-up version, edited for readability. The raw version has been kept intact in a separate file.)

H: Okay, so you're seeing what I'm saying. I'm not trying to...

H: … get the man off with a free pass, but you do see what I am saying.

JHM: Yes. Yes.

H: Okay, good. (unintelligible) I did not want…

JHM: I mean, I see both sides of it. I do. I'm hoping, I'm hoping he didn't. I'm hoping that this is all some kind of elaborate ruse and that he's off running around somewhere, you know, hiding, because he wants to go play. I hope that. I mean, I hope everyone is doing everything they're supposed to be doing. I hope everybody's doing the right thing. And when I'm not finding that to be, to hold up, you know?

H: You're not finding that to be the case. Um, good. I mean…

JHM: I, yeah, I don't think so.

H: I just didn't want y'all, I just didn't want y'all to take offense to that because I am not here to offend y'all. I'm not here to say, oh, I don't think he, you know. That's not what I'm here for.

JHM: Yeah, yeah...

H: I am here to help. I'm here to get the word out.

JHM: Yeah, you're thinking maybe he's not trying to be a bad guy. He's trying to help somebody out of a pickle or, you know, trying to…

H: Or not even, not even trying to help family.

JHM: Yeah. I see, I see what you're saying, and the bottom line is, you know, I don't… I'm not here to try to prosecute anybody or go sue anybody. I just want to find Colt.

H: Right.

JHM: I just want to find Colt and Molly. When it comes down to it, I hope he is on the right side. I hope everybody is doing everything they can on the right side.

H: But it's not looking that way.

JHM: It doesn't look that way. It doesn't look that way.

H: I have spoken with some deputies and other people in private that have said that, you know, that they want to go on that property. They want to go search that house but, it goes back to that we just don't have anything to do it on. You know, but…

H: … if he's on probation, that's not exactly the truth. Well, you know...

H: … it's not, it's not a mystery. They can't just go walking, marching up on that man's property. That's something that his probation officer has to do.

H: You know, and he can do that, you know, fairly easy. Um...

JHM: Now, with all the, even though it is circumstantial evidence, with all of it that they do have, they should be able to search the property.

H: But, I mean, if you're the last known person with somebody and you're refusing to speak...

H: … and people are saying that these things are going on, that these are things that he is saying, they don't need hard, concrete proof. That's not their job to get. Their job is...

JHM: No, there is so much circumstantial evidence that it should…

H: … to get, is to get probable cause.

JHM: Yes, probable cause. And they have plenty of probable cause.

H: You know, they can look at it and say, you know…

JHM: Plenty of probable cause.

H: They can look at it and say, is it probable that there was foul play? Yes, it is probable. It is probable that there was foul play. Is it probable that this individual was involved in it? Yes, he was the last one to, you know, he was the last one to be with them. Um, Molly's belongings were found in the vehicle. You know, with Colt's testimony, because it's not hearsay if it was said directly to somebody like it was over the phone, that's not hearsay.

H: Um, that he said that he, that they were with this person, or that they were seen with this person, you have gone beyond the realm of circumstantials.

JHM: They have real strong evidence. They have ample evidence to, I feel like they do have ample evidence to pursue a search warrant. They are just choosing not to.

H: And, has there been evidence either way on what that is? On what that reasoning is?

JHM: No, they...

H: I set you up, I set you up pretty for that question, you know, to reply any way you want.

JHM: I haven't gotten a good answer as to why not. We don't have enough evidence is the big consensus. And everything we have is hearsay. Nothing, you know, we don't have any concrete evidence. We don't have any…

H: You know, that's it, the entire case is that, uh…

JHM: That's the story I get.

H: That's it. The entire case and the entire ordeal is a bunch of he said, she said.

H: According to them. According to them.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 8

Key to the participants:

(Lots of snips from this point to skip parts of the discussion that aren't giving us anything to brainstorm over, i.e. appeals to the public for information.)

H: Um, now, how soon after y'all didn't hear, you know, how soon after that night were searches conducted?

JHS: Um, it was a while before they actually got the search together.

H: Oh, okay, all right. Um, you've got to excuse me. I mean, I've just heard so much, so much new, you know, so much new tonight that it's kind of thrown me for a loop. Um, now, there is a current petition going on, going around for a warrant to be issued. Um, have you heard, you know, the potential, uh, success of that? Because I know as of today there's been a little bit of rumor or talk that, you know, that this isn't exactly best way to go with that. Have you heard anything about that by chance?

MHS: Um, well, I heard that we would probably be better off to get a grand jury, a petition to for the grand jury to investigate. But, at this point, I think we're willing to try anything.

<snip>

H: Um, are y'all actively trying to put together a search or an investigation team for Colt?

MHS: Uh, like private investigators? Or are we talking like on the ground, trying to get on their property?

H: Both. Both.

MHS: Both? Well, I've talked to several people, but people just aren't as willing to help us. I don't, I don't understand why. It just seems that I get shut down every which way I turn. So&#8230;

H: Now, have the Millers seemed to have been helping y'all out a lot on this? Um, you know, with information and cooperation and things like that?

MHS: Oh, yeah.

H: Okay. All right. I was, you know, I can't imagine it being any different. You know, I really can't, because I understand that Colt and Molly were long-time friends, you know, along with Garrett and all them, that they were real close friends. You know, so I couldn't imagine anything like, we're not going to worry about, you know, anything like that. Um, so, if someone came along and said they would be willing to help, you know, as far&#8230; Is there, what information would (unintelligible) be able to help them in their search and help in their investigations as far as on the ground, trying to get on land, you know, following up leads and stuff like that? Because there's, one of the main complaints I heard from, you know, from different law enforcement, because these are small town police forces, that, you know, they don't have the manpower to follow up on every single lead as quick as everybody would like them to.

MHS: Right.

H: Um, so I, you know, I guess the benefits to having an outside investigation team would be able to come in and help out following up on leads. Um, is that, you said that wasn't a suggestion or any type of service anybody's offered to you.

MHS: Um, no. No, I&#8230;

H: And if somebody was to offer, is that something y'all would be willing to take, or would like to take?

MHS: Absolutely.

<snip>

H: Um, how old, how old is Colt's son?

MHS: He just turned one.

H: That, that's what I was thinking. God...

MHS: On the 9th of October.

H: I just, I just don't...

MHS: On the 9th of October.

H: He just turned one on the 9th of October?

MHS: Mm-hm.

<snip>

H: But going back to that night, was Colt at all aware of that area? Did, was he aware of his surroundings that night?

MHS: Um, I don't think so. I don't, not any time that I've known of that he's, you know, been down there in that particular area very much.

H: Okay, because one of the stories I've heard about the driver was that they could have chased him around all night and never caught him. You know, that he knew that area like the back of his hand.

MHS: Yes.

H: And I just, I didn't know if Colt was familiar at all with that area or not. And, from the &#8230;.

MHS: Not that I know of. I mean, he very well could have been, but not to any of my knowledge that he was.

H: Okay, how far from home were they that night?

MHS: Mm, well, Colt was living in Ardmore, so&#8230;

H: So, okay, for some reason I was under the, I've known you lived in Ardmore. For, for some reason, I just assumed, you know, he was living in Wilson. So that's what? About 15 miles?

MHS: Uh, somewhere around there, 15, 20, 25. Somewhere right in that particular area, yeah.

H: Okay, so, I mean, it might have took him a while to get home, you know, so the chances of him being seen, if he could have just gotten to a road, he'd be able to go either way. He'd have a fifty-fifty shot of going the right way he needed.

H: Um, you know, or even a creek. You know, go left, go right, one of the ways are going to be right. You've got a fifty-fifty shot of going somewhere to the nearest place.

MHS: Right. Now, had he headed south, I don't believe he would hit any road other than oil lease roads for approximately six miles.

<snip>

H: Uh, now, weren't they between Highway 32 and Oswalt Road? You know, along Long Hollow and Pike Roads?

H: Okay, okay. Yeah, that's probably about, what, ten miles separation on those?

MHS: It's pretty far, yeah.

This is the hinkiest of hinky cases going.

This is the part that really bugs me. They are talking here about getting a search warrant....

"JHM: They have real strong evidence. They have ample evidence to, I feel like they do have ample evidence to pursue a search warrant. They are just choosing not to."

I am no lawyer, but it sure seems to me that at a bare minimum, a search warrant could and should be granted to search the property where the car was found wrecked, and search for the 2 missing people.

The fact that LE is choosing not to is incredible. They need to somehow force LE to get this search warrant and execute it to search the property.

Transcript of Interview with Colt Haynes' Sisters, Part 9

Key to the participants:

(Lots of snips from this point to skip parts of the discussion that aren't giving us anything to brainstorm over, i.e. appeals to the public for information.)

H: To your knowledge, has anybody been out to some of these oil rigs to see if they saw anything that night, saw people out there, you know, just saw someone that didn't look like they belonged?

MHS: Uh, not, no, I haven't heard anything but, then again people just aren't forthcoming with me, so I'm just getting lots of rumors and hearsay.

H: Okay, so you're not, so you're not getting a lot of direct information.

MHS: No.

H: And that's not right. Not right at all. Uh, now, you said that the nearest oil roads and nearest oil rigs would have been about six miles or so, give or take?

MHS: No, no, no, no. It would have been about six miles give or take to the nearest highway or blacktop.

H: Oh, okay.

MHS: Now, I'm sure there's oil lease roads and stuff all down through there. But, you know, then again, if they're disoriented and it's dark, you know, you're not really going to notice them.

H: Yeah.

MHS: You know, with all red dirt (unintelligible).

H: Now, um, is that creek out there, uh, does that, that probably runs through a lot of private property, doesn't it?

MHS: Yes, it does.

H: Um, are there any paths down there that you know of, that don't go through private property? You see what I'm saying? You know, where he could have found something, stayed off of private property? Were there any routes out of there where he would have been able to do that?

MHS: I have no idea. I have, I don't know anything about any of that down in there as to who owns what, and I just kind of moved away from down there and don't know.

H: Oh, okay, all right. I mean, I'm just trying to give a feel, you know, trying to give a picture of the situation that night. Um, man. I mean, I'm really having a tough time wrapping my mind around the lack of help y'all have had. I really am. And that's had me dumbfounded all night. Because these are questions that law enforcement should have been jumping to give y'all the answers to.

H: And when did, you know, where was the last known location of my loved one?

H: Surely they've had people out there investigating, out there, you know, asking questions. You know, we know they've been running into people that haven't been very, you know, forthcoming or cooperative with law enforcement, but surely there's someone that has.

H: And it really seems that, for some reason or what, they're trying to push this case to the side and make it go away.

MHS: That's about how it seems.

<snip>

H: Um, something I did want to ask, you know, I'm not asking you to go into the details or what those are, but do y'all get any type of regular updates on the progress of the case, either from the Millers or from law enforcement?

MHS: Uh, yes. Uh, from (unintelligible).

H: Okay, so they're not throwing you out of the loop.

MHS: No, no, no. We pretty much share everything we know with each other and, you know, as much as it doesn't look like it, we stay in pretty close contact. Um, you know, because this is the way we look at it, you know, if one of them's found, the other one is, you know, bound to be found too. So&#8230;

H: Um, something that just popped into mind. Uh, with his broken ankle, did anybody check with the hospitals, you know, in the immediate days to see if anybody with any type of leg injury had come in?

MHS: Yes. I called hospitals from, oh, I don't know, Wichita Falls, I don't remember where all. I bet I called 80 hospitals, in a big&#8230;

H: And nobody had come in with any type of, you know, ankle injuries or broken ankles.

MHS: Not anybody that matched his description.

<snip>

H: Um, now has Sheriff R been in any contact, that you can disclose, been in any contact you, you know, trying to, you know&#8230;

H: I'm sorry?

MHS: No, I have not. I have not talked to him at all.

H: Okay, so it seems like the head of the local investigation there in Love County really hasn't, you know, reached out to try to make contact with...

H: Has anybody from the Love County Sheriff's Department done that, or&#8230; ?

H: Oh, okay, so they seem to be keeping their distance from you.

MHS: Well, yeah, it would appear so.

<snip>

H: If you could ask law enforcement any question without them getting upset or mad, or if you could make a request, you know, even to the Love County Sheriff's Department, would you have anything you would like to ask of them, or ask them directly?

MHS: Well, there's several, several things I'd like to ask. Like, you know, why you haven't arrested the suspect, brought him in? I mean, I know he asked for a lawyer, but they still could have asked him questions. I'm sure that his lawyer would have advised him not to talk but, you know, you could have at least tried, instead of cutting him loose immediately.

H: You know, try to show a little bit of a hand to, you know, maybe to get some information out of him.

MHS: Exactly. There's several things, you know, like why is it so hard to get a warrant?

<snip>

H: Um, you know, why hasn't he been arrested? Why hasn't there, you know, at least been a search? You know, they say, well, under the Constitution, you know, the Fourth Amendment rights, you've got to yadda, yadda, yadda, and those are valid points. But he is under probation. Those warrants aren't needed. If his, uh, probation officer was in the neighborhood and said, hey, look, there's his house, I think I'm going to, you know, drop in for a random search, he could do that. He could do that in a heartbeat without any problems at all. So, the main question for them is, why haven't you done that?

<snip>

And that's the end of this interview.

This is the part that really bugs me. They are talking here about getting a search warrant....

"JHM: They have real strong evidence. They have ample evidence to, I feel like they do have ample evidence to pursue a search warrant. They are just choosing not to."

I am no lawyer, but it sure seems to me that at a bare minimum, a search warrant could and should be granted to search the property where the car was found wrecked, and search for the 2 missing people.

The fact that LE is choosing not to is incredible. They need to somehow force LE to get this search warrant and execute it to search the property.

I agree. At the very least, there is a minor girl missing and there is AMPLE proof she was in that car. My first 2 points are enough for a search warrant. What are they waiting for?

1. Supposedly, CN's girlfriend gave him permission to drive that car and it ends in a wreck on his family's property. The insurance claim should reflect this.

2. Molly's purse and ID were found in the car.

3. Colt and Molly called from that area for a ride and so far nobody has come forward about giving them a ride. Meaning, they may not have left the area.

4. Colt was injured, so it is possible he had trouble leaving the area.

Perhaps LE could ask CN's grandparent's again to search that property, so they can rule CN out in this disappearance. They could also appeal to the grandparent's as parents and grandparents. Ask them to imagine their own children or grandchildren being missing for several months. Besides, Colt and Molly could have perished on that property and it had nothing to do with anything nefarious.

I can't believe the hardened hearts of CN's family —unbelievable, but very sad too. If they have nothing to hide, why not help Molly and Colt's familes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EveryWednesday