OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more reason living in OK scares me.

God forbid my daughter ever go missing. :what:

if they knew it was her in the chase and knew that was the reason for the 911 call...they knew she was 'missing' by time they ran the article i just posted above. they knew that she was w/ colt and the other boy when the 911 call was made. According to the parents (i can't search articles right now) they said that they (the parents) didn't even know she called 911 until they got the phone records themselves.

Assuming LE did not know molly was in the car during the chase.....there is no excuse for the 911 call to be ignored....ESPECIALLY a hang-up w/ no answer when you call back...DUH!

I don't even know where to start, jump-off of, etc etc. When LE won't do their jobs properly and the evidence has been wiped clean---WTH is one to do :(

wo, so she went missing before? I am confused.

No, this is all one episode. Here's a brief timeline:

The evening of July 7-morning of July 8: the car chase, the 911 call, no one has seen Colt or Molly since. According to Colt's family, he called friends for help that morning, saying he had a broken ankle, thought he was in a creek bed between Long Hollow and Pike Road. The friends drove up and down those roads honking and yelling while Colt was still on the phone, but he said he could not hear the honking and yelling. Possibly he was confused and was actually on the other side of Long Hollow near Walnut Bayou. Members of the family have walked the entire creek between Long Hollow and Pike and found nothing.

July 15: The news article posted above, describing Molly as a runaway and not believed to be in danger.

July 22: The wrecked vehicle was found in a field off Long Hollow Road, apparently wiped clean of any evidence, no trace of Colt and Molly.

And now, three months later, still no trace of Colt and Molly. The families believe they were murdered on July 8 and are searching for their remains.

New post from Operation Find Molly Miller regarding the search conducted over the weekend:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/

The truth: The [driver's] family IS the only family that won't let us on their land.

<snip>

We won't conjecture on here anymore. But we will tell you that while we, Mandie and Jeff's team, were driving by the land yesterday, [the driver] sat on his porch making Masturbation movements and signs to us to "bring it on."

How they kept from coming unglued, I have no idea. So frustrating that [the driver] still hasn't been named a POI yet.

Getting caught up over here. I have to admit, I have skimmed past this thread a couple times or just read the first few posts. Mainly because of the way it's listed. I just assumed that it was a runaway who took off with her boyfriend. Maybe put "endangered" in the title or something?

Off to get caught up!

Molly's family initiated a massive nagging campaign today. They're urging their Operation Find Molly members to call, e-mail, tweet, fax, and post on FB pages of everyone from the governor to the game warden here in the state, as well as bombarding local and national media to look into this case. And the members are reporting back that the governor's receptionist is exasperated to the point of rudeness with all the calls, the OSBI is reportedly feeling harassed, and CNN says they've been getting calls all day. Am still reading through 500+ comments with a goofy grin on my face.

Way to turn up the heat, Millers!

This family is stronger than I am. I'm afraid I would be facing charges by now. Gun in hand, onto that land I'd go. Throw a trespassing charge on me... I don't care! If I felt my child was laying on someone's land, rotting away, be damned if I could hold back. Kudos to them for the mass calling, emailing, media blitzing today. I hope a search warrant is soon given, and every inch of that place is searched. Every single inch! How a sheriff can deny their own land being searched I don't know... but this is the second case I've seen that happen. The other is a young guy missing in TX and his family have tried numerous times to search the land, and been denied. Corruption runs deep in some areas. I doubt the Sheriff is the only one covering stuff. Looks like a few good deputies that are helping with what searches they can, and doing what they legally can. But a judge needs to get that warrant signed, sealed and delivered ASAP!

Molly's family initiated a massive nagging campaign today. They're urging their Operation Find Molly members to call, e-mail, tweet, fax, and post on FB pages of everyone from the governor to the game warden here in the state, as well as bombarding local and national media to look into this case. And the members are reporting back that the governor's receptionist is exasperated to the point of rudeness with all the calls, the OSBI is reportedly feeling harassed, and CNN says they've been getting calls all day. Am still reading through 500+ comments with a goofy grin on my face.

Way to turn up the heat, Millers!

gotta do what ya gotta do :rockon: I say GREAT!!! I'd be doing the same if it were my daughter...i just hope it's not too late!

Apparently, Love County OK has a previous case of a disappearance that ended up being a murder not far from where Molly & Colt went missing. Some of the same people are being pointed at in the other case as well.

http://www.kxii.com/news/headlines/Bones__138621134.html

On the map:
A - Wilson, OK
B - Long Hollow Road (where the car that Molly & Colt were in was found)
Lake Murray - where Jordan Buckaloo's remains were found (Hickory Creek Wildlife Management near Lake Murray)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.10.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.10.08 PM.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 81
Apparently, Love County OK has a previous case of a disappearance that ended up being a murder not far from where Molly & Colt went missing. Some of the same people are being pointed at in the other case as well.

http://www.kxii.com/news/headlines/Bones__138621134.html

On the map:
A - Wilson, OK
B - Long Hollow Road (where the car that Molly & Colt were in was found)
Lake Murray - where Jordan Buckaloo's remains were found (Hickory Creek Wildlife Management near Lake Murray)

approx how far away is it?

IIRC Colt called friends the night after the car was wrecked - after Molly called 911. He said he was in a creek bed between Pike Road and Long Hollow Road and had a broken ankle with the bone sticking out.

I don't really see a creek between Pike and Long Hollow road, so it must be a small one. Also, IIRC, searchers walked a creek there. However, according to the map, there is a larger creek, Walnut Bayou, east of Long Hollow Road. I wonder if searchers have walked that creek bed as well?

A - Long Hollow Road
B - Pike Road

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.34.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.34.17 PM.png
    706.5 KB · Views: 68
No, this is all one episode. Here's a brief timeline:

The evening of July 7-morning of July 8: the car chase, the 911 call, no one has seen Colt or Molly since. According to Colt's family, he called friends for help that morning, saying he had a broken ankle, thought he was in a creek bed between Long Hollow and Pike Road. The friends drove up and down those roads honking and yelling while Colt was still on the phone, but he said he could not hear the honking and yelling. Possibly he was confused and was actually on the other side of Long Hollow near Walnut Bayou. Members of the family have walked the entire creek between Long Hollow and Pike and found nothing.

July 15: The news article posted above, describing Molly as a runaway and not believed to be in danger.

July 22: The wrecked vehicle was found in a field off Long Hollow Road, apparently wiped clean of any evidence, no trace of Colt and Molly.

And now, three months later, still no trace of Colt and Molly. The families believe they were murdered on July 8 and are searching for their remains.

here is okiegranny's timeline (i believe from FB??) on the creek =)

so he didn't even hear their horn...hmmm

approx how far away is it?

There's no good address for Lake Murray. If you choose "state park" it takes you around the north end of Lake Murray and makes it 25 miles more or less. As you can see by the map, there are several smaller roads that go directly to it. I don't know what part of the Hickory Creek Wildlife area that Jordan Buckaloo's body was found. According to press released on Jordan, he was last seen leaving a party in Love County.

A - Long Hollow Road
B - Lake Murray

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.40.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.40.13 PM.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online