OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its an unusual case. They were last seen in a car with a guy who led the police on a car chase, but for some reason they gave up the chase. Now 2 people are missing and the driver of the car is alive and well and lawyered up?!

something might be happening in the case right now - mom is suddenly asking for prayers on the FB page

Oh, my. Did they find something or did someone break and spill some info? Just scoured all my sources and couldn't find anything new. Will be on the edge of my seat all day.

I really wonder if this is getting less attention because of the two names. Makes me wonder if they'd get more attention if their threads were separate. I know that doesn't make much sense, but maybe people assume she ran away with him.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

In all honesty, I think you are right. I have seen the thread many times and not thought too much about it because of the 2 names and one being male. For a long time (until the info of the last couple weeks) I assumed they'd run away together and that they were probably OK.

We could have two threads - just PM a mod and ask for this title to be changed to Molly's and then start another Colt. If they think it's a good idea and they have the time to do it - it's worth suggesting. When I started the tread I just put them together as they seemingly disappeared at the same time. I think it might get more responses with just one name per, but one never knows.

I see your point but don't really care for the idea of separating them into two threads. Wherever they are, I'm 99% sure they will be found together. I like having all the info in one place instead of having to flip back and forth between the two.

Honestly, folks, the drama on this case starts breaking loose halfway down the first page; if you can't be bothered to read that far...

On the other hand, I get annoyed seeing the same names over and over again day after day after day on the main page and think, "What on earth can you all still find to say about these cases?", so I'm probably missing a lot too.

I see your point but don't really care for the idea of separating them into two threads. Wherever they are, I'm 99% sure they will be found together. I like having all the info in one place instead of having to flip back and forth between the two.

Honestly, folks, the drama on this case starts breaking loose halfway down the first page; if you can't be bothered to read that far...

On the other hand, I get annoyed seeing the same names over and over again day after day after day on the main page and think, "What on earth can you all still find to say about these cases?", so I'm probably missing a lot too.

I agree they went missing together they should stay together.

Fine with me. Just reading above that some people thought it might be a good idea. I think two is the logical thing.

Love County LE and a bunch of civilian cars are at the hole where the fire was, per a FB post.

I think it makes sense to keep them together, two threads would probably end up being pretty redundant. Sorry if I made it seem like I was suggesting two. I was just saything that I think the reason these two aren't getting much attention is because people might just assume they ran off together.

It's really a shame, because this needs to be heard!

I think it makes sense to keep them together, two threads would probably end up being pretty redundant. Sorry if I made it seem like I was suggesting two. I was just saything that I think the reason these two aren't getting much attention is because people might just assume they ran off together.

No worries!
Just way easier this way.

Sadly I do not think their families believe them to be alive by reading their FB's
And sadly we cant make the guilty parties talk!

I believe LE the family and those around that area know what happened to Molly and Colt. I think they also know who is responsible. What they need is EVIDENCE to prove it.

Interesting post by JB. Out 'til 5:00 this morning, getting closer, fast and furious, media stay away...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438762539575189/

ETA: Er, wait, apparently JB is a psychic? No offense to those of you who believe in such things, but that bit of info just stuck a pin in my balloon.

maybe that's what the request for prayers was about then.

I agree that this thread should remain for the two of them. I do think part of the reason it's been neglected is that.. well there isn't really much to sleuth. Per the FB page they seem to know roughly what happened, that both are likely deceased, and who they think is responsible. We here don't have an official POI to discuss and so there's not really much you can do except hope that someone talks soon. :(

It also saddened me that it seems Molly and Colt's families aren't working together for whatever reason.

It also saddened me that it seems Molly and Colt's families aren't working together for whatever reason.

I think the two families are cooperating, just not combining their efforts for whatever reason. Seems like somewhere in the past few days I read that Colt and Molly were not actually boyfriend/girlfriend, but don't have the time right now to find that post again.

http://www.kten.com/story/22847362/wilson-police-search-for-runaway-teen

Rumors that 17-year-old Molly Miller is missing have surfaced all over social media.
With nearly 5,000 posts about the teen and numerous calls to the police department, police said they looked into the case to make sure the teen is not in danger.

"We've checked the area where she was reportedly being held against her will, love county under sheriff Harvey Stewart checked with some," said Wilson Police Chief Felix Hernandez.

Chief Hernandez said the teen is believed to be with a 21-year-old man. As of now they don't believe the teen is in any danger.

REALLY??!?!? Article from 7/15 :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member