OK OK - Molly Miller, 17, & Colt Haynes, 21, Wilson, 7 July 2013 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see a creek between Pike and Long Hollow road, so it must be a small one.

It took me a little while to figure out, but if you look at the satellite view on Google Maps, you'll see a dark line of trees running north and south between Pike and Long Hollow. I think that's the creek they walked.

I am assuming that since Molly's phone pinged when she called 911, that Colt's had to ping when he called his friends. Wonder why nothing has been released on his phone ping?

It took me a little while to figure out, but if you look at the satellite view on Google Maps, you'll see a dark line of trees running north and south between Pike and Long Hollow. I think that's the creek they walked.

Yes, now I see it. Thanks!

Another thought on the Walnut Bayou.....was the car discovered at the dead end part of Long Hollow Road? I understand there is a gate there, so they would have had to stop. (still floors me that LE didn't continue pursuit on that dead end road! They're locals, right??!!).

Anyway, if it was found at the end of Long Hollow Road, Walnut Bayou is RIGHT THERE. Not very far at all. If you're involved in a car crash, it would be really easy to get turned around out in the woods like that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.55.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-10-14 at 9.55.41 PM.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 57
Wow, very perplexing indeed.

I don't believe these two are still alive, which is very sad. Considering the circumstances, I think it's pretty clear that there's a cover up going on here.

I hope their parents find answers soon, they deserve to know what happened to their kids.

So if the car wasn't found for two weeks..........we don't know where they wrecked---right?!?!

Both of their posters of the lost and missing fb page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...41852.276402262373673&type=1&relevant_count=1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...41852.276402262373673&type=1&relevant_count=1

I have not heard if there was evidence of the wreck happening at the site where the car was found. LE is being very selective with information MOO

I have not heard if there was evidence of the wreck happening at the site where the car was found. LE is being very selective with information MOO

I don't know if they crashed into a tree or a ditch or rolled over or what, but the car is supposedly totalled. Found on private property, I believe, but no idea how far from the gate or in which direction. I couldn't even guess if it wrecked where it was found or was moved there afterward.

Fine with me. Just reading above that some people thought it might be a good idea. I think two is the logical thing.

I agree. The main objective is to get this story noticed by as many readers as possible. You probably noticed the facebook book pages for these two missing kids are separate.
WS and it's members do a superior job at keeping victims names and stories fresh on peoples minds.

I wish this thread would catch the attention of more sleuthers and they would come in here and do what we do: sleuth. I know there are thoughts that the two missing are possibly on the land that nobody is allowed to go on, but we need to think of all alternatives and continue on. Where else could they be? Where could they have gone? Any locals are more than welcome to come in and join us!

Am listening to last night's radio interview with members of Molly's family. Very interesting, lots more detail than I've read on the family pages, and some experienced official types are on board giving them very good advice on how to get Sheriff Joe out of their way. The family had been badly misinformed about what can and cannot be done in that respect, so hopefully this new info will be very helpful going forward.

Here's the link to the podcast:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolony/2013/10/15/what-do-you-think

The interview starts at the 1:40 mark.

I think one of their main problems, Molly is listed a runaway. Doubtful LE is going to do much to find her. The 911 call is disturbing. Colt's call to friends that he's coughing up blood, and has a broken ankle is disturbing. But we don't know where they were when that happened. Whether they were indeed on the 'guarded land' or ??? Drugs most definitely involved. Some of Colt's friends say that's why they didn't go look for him that night he called, they figured he was tripping on some drugs! Apparently two or so did go there, but were never able to find either of them. Didn't answer to calling their names, or lights, etc.

I DO think something terrible happened. What that is, and where it happened, not sure. And the driver of the vehicle, he might be just blowing steam to make himself appear all big and bad. Would love to see how big and bad he is when faced with a Rotti, and a momma bear deteremined to find their child!

And can I just say that fb page makes my head hurt? So much back and forth, little details, wait, pray with no questions, we'll give a statement tomorrow, call, don't call, deleting post cause I got threats, shesh... enough drama to last a life time, but those two missing don't have a lifetime... if they are still alive!

No one has said why they all 3 were together when apparently they weren't friends, though are friends on fb. All had other mates, not who they were with in the vehicles. Colt has a son by Con's ex girl friend. Mind boggling to try to keep straight.

Am listening to last night's radio interview with members of Molly's family. Very interesting, lots more detail than I've read on the family pages, and some experienced official types are on board giving them very good advice on how to get Sheriff Joe out of their way. The family had been badly misinformed about what can and cannot be done in that respect, so hopefully this new info will be very helpful going forward.

Here's the link to the podcast:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/newcolony/2013/10/15/what-do-you-think

The interview starts at the 1:40 mark.

Listening, too. I did not realize that Molly called friends from Pike road and said she was alone that night. (well, at least one person doesn't believe it was her that made the call).

That would indicate that she and Colt got separated after the accident??? Strange.

I wish the FB page would make files with the facts. The way it's set up is way too confusing and hard to find info.

Yeah, a bit confusing, I have to agree. I spent all of Sunday evening trying to track down a specific piece of info I KNOW I saw on there (finally did find it!).

I was blown away by LE telling the family that fingerprints evaporate. WTH?

Yeah, a bit confusing, I have to agree. I spent all of Sunday evening trying to track down a specific piece of info I KNOW I saw on there (finally did find it!).

I was blown away by LE telling the family that fingerprints evaporate. WTH?

I wish I had the time to scour the whole FB page and make a timeline of facts. Maybe I can get to that this afternoon.

There are a lot of good facts on there, but a lot of hearsay also.

Can anybody confirm where the car was towed to???

I wish I had the time to scour the whole FB page and make a timeline of facts. Maybe I can get to that this afternoon.

There are a lot of good facts on there, but a lot of hearsay also.

Can anybody confirm where the car was towed to???

There is some info on where the car was taken (a local lot and then to OKC) but I'm not sure of the details at the moment. It's somewhere on one of the family pages.

I'd like to have a transcript of the radio interview. I can start one this afternoon but doubt if I could finish before tomorrow.

There is some info on where the car was taken (a local lot and then to OKC) but I'm not sure of the details at the moment. It's somewhere on one of the family pages.

I'd like to have a transcript of the radio interview. I can start one this afternoon but doubt if I could finish before tomorrow.

OkieGranny if you can work on the transcript, I'll start on the timeline. I'll start with what has been released by MSM as that would be considered "fact" and then info released by the family. There are a lot of "facts" that are, in all honesty, hearsay and conjecture. Unfortunately, that isn't allowed over here and any media attention that is being sought is going to be turned off by that as well as the drama.

Somebody just posted in some comments on Molly's page that the car is now in the hands of people who are qualified to do forensic analysis.

No way to verify that at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member