OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

<modsnip - quoted post and response was removed for rumor>

There are secondary roads and routes that do not go by those cameras.

I hope OHP looked for and documented any signs of disturbance in any grass on the road shoulder, etc. anywhere nearby.

I keep reminding myself that investigators know more than we do and they are not going to share it with the public. Also, they have the testimony of the semi driver. I am very hopeful about that, as we have not heard anything there.

Last edited:
It is. Anyone have any thoughts?

What keeps stumping me is the lack of blood or evidence where he was found.

Only thought i have is that it's still an opinion like the other ME thinking it was a probable hit and run. Even ME's disagree with each other sometimes.

After going through all the info (skipping SM gossip) i still believe it was a tragic horrible accident, not a homicide.

Only thought i have is that it's still an opinion like the other ME thinking it was a probable hit and run. Even ME's disagree with each other sometimes.

After going through all the info (skipping SM gossip) i still believe it was a tragic horrible accident, not a homicide.
If LE comes to this conclusion I sure hope they have a press release with their reasoning....for all involved.

Partners in True Crime Podcast has started covering the suspicious death of Noah Presgrove. Currently there are 3 episodes out.
IMO the 1st and 2nd episodes provided some new details that have not been discussed or had never been stated factual by the family of Noah.
Dailen Presgrove, Noah's older brother and Robyn Smith, Noah's aunt are featured in the first 2 episodes.
MOO there was nothing new released or confirmed by Noah's family members in episode 3. On the episode is Noah's sister, Madison Rawlings and his cousin Ashley Chadwick.
If you are so inclined you can watch the podcast on YouTube or listen on Spotify.
Partners in True Crime Podcast by Rob and Cindy Dorfsman is the name.

Following this for a while. I hate there is so much room for speculation and suspicion in this case for the family especially. I sure hope someone talks. Obvious the assault/accident did not happen there due to lack of blood. Sure seems that something happened. Whether intentional or freak accident and someone panicked. Either decided at that point to dump and hide the truth or further inflict injuries to try to pass the death as a hit and run. But falling short of what injuries that and only that would produce. Regardless. Someone is living with a lot of weight on their conscience. I pray for everyone involved.

Following this for a while. I hate there is so much room for speculation and suspicion in this case for the family especially. I sure hope someone talks. Obvious the assault/accident did not happen there due to lack of blood. Sure seems that something happened. Whether intentional or freak accident and someone panicked. Either decided at that point to dump and hide the truth or further inflict injuries to try to pass the death as a hit and run. But falling short of what injuries that and only that would produce. Regardless. Someone is living with a lot of weight on their conscience. I pray for everyone involved.
Hoping and praying that competent persons are diligently investigating and making progress on getting answers. The social media theorizing and true crime grifting are beyond insane.

Gulfmark Energy field supervisor Tyler Hardy had been driving south to an early morning shift that day when he saw something in the headlights of his pickup truck.

“I was the one who found the body, so yes, I can say 100% that nobody messed with Noah. I was the first person there,” Hardy said in an interview with the Daily Mail published Sunday. “I know who and what I saw.”

Hardy pulled over and saw Presgrove’s body lying in a fetal position, totally naked except for a pair of mismatched shoes. About 25 feet away from Presgrove were a pair of white shorts.

A semi-truck driver Hardy had been behind when he saw the body turned around and returned to the side of the highway. Both of them called 911. A little while later, Presgrove’s best friend, Jack Newton, arrived.

“Jack was the only person who walked up to Noah, and he told me who it was until the Terral fire and Jefferson County Sheriffs showed up,” Hardy recalled. Newton confirmed that there was minimal blood at the scene, with a little coming out of Presgrove’s ears and on the top of his head.

A semi-truck driver Hardy had been behind when he saw the body turned around and returned to the side of the highway. Both of them called 911. A little while later, Presgrove’s best friend, Jack Newton, arrived.

“Jack was the only person who walked up to Noah, and he told me who it was until the Terral fire and Jefferson County Sheriffs showed up,” Hardy recalled.
This makes it sound like Noah's friend Jack showed up before first responders arrived, but after the truck drivers (the reporting party). How would Jack have known to go there?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soraxtm
Back