OK, Noah Presgrove, 19, Sept 4, 2023, Comanche, homicide, attended a house party, found on side of road

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe one of the internal injuries- for example to the spleen — was caused when he flipped the ATV and he didn’t realize it at the moment. maybe it took a bit for it to rupture?? As he was walking, drunk, he started to feel pain in his abdomen and took his shorts off to “investigate” or just purely out of agitation and pain?? He falls to the ground writhing in pain on the side of the road and passes out. or maybe his plan was to hitchhike to the hospital - maybe that’s why he was on the side of the road, but he passes out.

Either way, his head is eventually run over by a truck and his body drug a bit on the left side. When let loose he’s spun out onto his buttocks. Then he curls into fetal position and dies.

I don’t think there needs to be parts of the truck to prove he was hit. A human head is no match for an 18 wheeler or even a really big pick up truck. It’s not the same as hitting a deer or boar standing right in front of you. Rolling over something already lying down is a completely different scenario.

The teeth and chain line up with him being run over, but no blood on the road does not?? That’s perplexing.

No matter what happened, it’s beyond tragic and horrific. :(
I'm also open to the idea that he was hit by a big rig.
I'm seeing some very good theories here. The one thing that bothers me is those 3 broken chain links found near his body. I can't believe his own friends would purposely drag him but I can believe they might have bamboozled him into a game of truck surfing, the chain broke and it was just a stupid accident. They didn't mean to hurt him and were probably afraid of being charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, so a cover-up happened. Sooner or later, the guilt will eat at least one of them alive and perhaps they'll talk but I'm speculating, laying it on the table FWIW and that's MOO.

I'm also open to the idea that he was hit by a big rig.
I'm seeing some very good theories here. The one thing that bothers me is those 3 broken chain links found near his body. I can't believe his own friends would purposely drag him but I can believe they might have bamboozled him into a game of truck surfing, the chain broke and it was just a stupid accident. They didn't mean to hurt him and were probably afraid of being charged with at least involuntary manslaughter, so a cover-up happened. Sooner or later, the guilt will eat at least one of them alive and perhaps they'll talk but I'm speculating, laying it on the table FWIW and that's MOO.
The "white chain" is just how the autopsy referred to his silver or silver-toned necklace.

** Fair Warning -- Graphic Content -- Scroll and Roll -- Sensitive Content **

Noah has all this blood loss [3.2 pints]. Other than about the head where the top of his scalp was ripped [4"lx2"w] from the skull bone, there aren't any other open gashes oozing fluid but this scalp wound would bleed profusely as we know scalps are prone to do. There was air found in his brain. How did air enter his brain cavity and spinal cord? Police described his head as "caved in". My imagination cannot go there.

If Noah's death was due to a fight, he was beaten well beyond what was necessary to cause death. It's like stabbing someone 57 times when 1, 2 or 3 stabs would have been enough. Severe Overkill.

If Noah was involved in a hit and run, his shoes stayed on his feet. Also, he would have been walking naked while holding onto his shorts or the shorts flew off of him upon impact but shoes stayed on his feet. Would his body have tire tread marks if his body was driven over by a tire? Wouldn't his legs or arms have been fractured from being hit at 60mph?

If Noah was given help for a shower after the alleged ATV accident, then shortly thereafter was upset over sleeping arrangements, how could he walk a mile from the party house when he couldn't even bathe himself?

From the DM, May 19, 2024 -- GRAPHIC WARNING

The skull fractures and scalp tearing caused bleeding inside his head both above and below the skull. The most was at the back of his head in what's known as a subdural hemorrhage - below the dural layer under the skull that carries fluid around the cranium - where there was 20ml, or 0.68oz, of blood pooled. There was also air in both his cranial cavity and spinal cord, extremely rare conditions only caused by massive head trauma

-- The cranial cavity is the space within the skull.

I'm answering my last question about where is the blood loss. It was internal blood loss, imo.

Presgrove is believed to have died from massive internal bleeding before his other injuries had a chance to end his life. All up, he lost at least 3.2 pints of blood from two punctured lungs, damage to vital organs, and extensive tissue damage. A man Presgrove's size has about 12.6 pints of blood, and would generally die after losing half of it - though as little as a third can lead to death

There was video of him being showered wasn't there? Or am I misremembering? I'd like to know his demeanour at that time. Crashed the atv, pals wash him down then found with massive injuries and very little blood, fancy that!
Appears there was a video of him being showered according to his mom.

Presgrove is generally agreed to be the one driving the Ranger when it flipped, and though he wasn't injured, he was dirtied from when it hit the ground.

C and JM are said to have helped him shower to clean the dirt off as he was too drunk to do it himself.

Avery's mother Stevie Howard wrote in a Facebook comment that a video was posted online that showed them showering him, though it has not emerged since.

Others said they remembered seeing the video at the time, but some of them claimed Presgrove was barely responsive.

** Fair Warning -- Graphic Content -- Scroll and Roll -- Sensitive Content **

Noah has all this blood loss [3.2 pints]. Other than about the head where the top of his scalp was ripped [4"lx2"w] from the skull bone, there aren't any other open gashes oozing fluid but this scalp wound would bleed profusely as we know scalps are prone to do. There was air found in his brain. How did air enter his brain cavity and spinal cord? Police described his head as "caved in". My imagination cannot go there.

If Noah's death was due to a fight, he was beaten well beyond what was necessary to cause death. It's like stabbing someone 57 times when 1, 2 or 3 stabs would have been enough. Severe Overkill.

If Noah was involved in a hit and run, his shoes stayed on his feet. Also, he would have been walking naked while holding onto his shorts or the shorts flew off of him upon impact but shoes stayed on his feet. Would his body have tire tread marks if his body was driven over by a tire? Wouldn't his legs or arms have been fractured from being hit at 60mph?

If Noah was given help for a shower after the alleged ATV accident, then shortly thereafter was upset over sleeping arrangements, how could he walk a mile from the party house when he couldn't even bathe himself?

From the DM, May 19, 2024 -- GRAPHIC WARNING

The skull fractures and scalp tearing caused bleeding inside his head both above and below the skull. The most was at the back of his head in what's known as a subdural hemorrhage - below the dural layer under the skull that carries fluid around the cranium - where there was 20ml, or 0.68oz, of blood pooled. There was also air in both his cranial cavity and spinal cord, extremely rare conditions only caused by massive head trauma

-- The cranial cavity is the space within the skull.

I'm answering my last question about where is the blood loss. It was internal blood loss, imo.

Presgrove is believed to have died from massive internal bleeding before his other injuries had a chance to end his life. All up, he lost at least 3.2 pints of blood from two punctured lungs, damage to vital organs, and extensive tissue damage. A man Presgrove's size has about 12.6 pints of blood, and would generally die after losing half of it - though as little as a third can lead to death
I had the same issues with the shoes being on. My aunt was hit by a passenger car when she was a child. Granted, it was the 1940s and cars were big and heavy, and she was in kindergarten but she was thrown out of her shoes.

Appears there was a video of him being showered according to his mom.

Presgrove is generally agreed to be the one driving the Ranger when it flipped, and though he wasn't injured, he was dirtied from when it hit the ground.

C and JM are said to have helped him shower to clean the dirt off as he was too drunk to do it himself.

Avery's mother Stevie Howard wrote in a Facebook comment that a video was posted online that showed them showering him, though it has not emerged since.

Others said they remembered seeing the video at the time, but some of them claimed Presgrove was barely responsive.

This right here is a problem in the story: "some of them claimed Presgrove was barely responsive"

How does Noah go from being barely responsive to being able to walk a mile wearing mix-matched shoes? I have trouble reconciling the two circumstances of being barely responsive while in the shower with Noah also being able to walk alone for a twenty minute mile so he can be found nude in the fetal position at 5am on Hwy 81.

Was he barely responsive in the shower because he'd had too much to drink or because he'd already been in a fight after the ATV wreck and perhaps semi-conscious during the shower?

This right here is a problem in the story: "some of them claimed Presgrove was barely responsive"

How does Noah go from being barely responsive to being able to walk a mile wearing mix-matched shoes? I have trouble reconciling the two circumstances of being barely responsive while in the shower with Noah also being able to walk alone for a twenty minute mile so he can be found nude in the fetal position at 5am on Hwy 81.

Was he barely responsive in the shower because he'd had too much to drink or because he'd already been in a fight after the ATV wreck and perhaps semi-conscious during the shower?
Maybe I’m remembering wrong but wasn’t his BAC like 0.14 when he was found?

If so that’s not that drunk, most people would not be “barely responsive” at that level and would easily be able to walk a mile. So maybe some time elapsed and he sobered up some between the shower and whatever happened afterward.

It also could mean that he did in fact lie in the road for a while alive, whether he walked there or got there by other means, and then got hit by a truck after some of the booze had burned off.

I don’t really have a strong opinion on what happened here, it’s so weird, but the BAC has always suggested to me that some time (probably a couple hours or so) passed between the time of the shower and the time of death.

Maybe I’m remembering wrong but wasn’t his BAC like 0.14 when he was found?
Yes, but at the time of autopsy. Unsure how soon after that would be after he was found, likely not very immediate.

The report says Presgrove had a blood-alcohol-content level of 0.14 at the time the medical examiner performed the autopsy.

Yes, but at the time of autopsy. Unsure how soon after that would be after he was found, likely not very immediate.

The report says Presgrove had a blood-alcohol-content level of 0.14 at the time the medical examiner performed the autopsy.

Sure, but the body isn’t going to continue processing alcohol after he’s dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ery810
Back