Identified! OK - Oklahoma City, 'Sharon Marshall' 8UFOK, Apr'90 - Suzanne Sevakis

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see no reason whatsoever to sleuth her real last name. She has her first and middle names back after all these years. If the family wants to come forward publicly they will. They have been through enough. Just MOO, no offense to anyone intended.

Her name has been updated on Wikipedia within the Franklin Delano Floyd article.

I was not sleuthing her real name. I just had noticed that any other sites besides here and Matt's blog have her name spelled differently and was curious if others thought Matt was trying to give her privacy or if it was a simple spelling mistake.

I also accidentally discovered her real name and spelling last night. Hiding in plain sight.

I was not sleuthing her real name. I just had noticed that any other sites besides here and Matt's blog have her name spelled differently and was curious if others thought Matt was trying to give her privacy or if it was a simple spelling mistake.

Actually, I would tend to disagree. YES, I want that family to have their privacy and I hope her family can grieve without an onslaught of public attention and such. On the other hand, knowing who she is and where she came from is a big help in terms of trying to locate her infant brother.

I wish that I believed that Floyd just handed the infant off to someone, the way he did with the two girls. I tend to theorize that he might have not been planning to run off when the mom got the thirty days in jail. But taking care of an infant can be demanding of the most loving and nurturing parents and we know Floyd doesn't come close to meeting that standard. Sadly, I worry that he got frustrated and some harm came to the infant and THAT was what prompted him having to drop off the other two kids and flee. Otherwise, it would have been just as easy to drop off three kids if that's what he really wanted to do, you know? So I think the infant, if found, will be found pretty close to the area where Floyd lived at the time. JMO.

Incidentally, I hope I can find it again, but some random site I was on yesterday had an old Enquirer article about "Sharon Marshall." It included two pictures of Sharon's son Michael. If anyone finds it before I do, it would be nice to bring those over to some thread or other here. I doubt highly that LE is going to expend a lot of resources looking for him because they've already got Floyd and he's not going anywhere, but if Michael is found one day, perhaps we can make sure that he too gets home.

Actually, I would tend to disagree. YES, I want that family to have their privacy and I hope her family can grieve without an onslaught of public attention and such. On the other hand, knowing who she is and where she came from is a big help in terms of trying to locate her infant brother.

I wish that I believed that Floyd just handed the infant off to someone, the way he did with the two girls. I tend to theorize that he might have not been planning to run off when the mom got the thirty days in jail. But taking care of an infant can be demanding of the most loving and nurturing parents and we know Floyd doesn't come close to meeting that standard. Sadly, I worry that he got frustrated and some harm came to the infant and THAT was what prompted him having to drop off the other two kids and flee. Otherwise, it would have been just as easy to drop off three kids if that's what he really wanted to do, you know? So I think the infant, if found, will be found pretty close to the area where Floyd lived at the time. JMO.

Incidentally, I hope I can find it again, but some random site I was on yesterday had an old Enquirer article about "Sharon Marshall." It included two pictures of Sharon's son Michael. If anyone finds it before I do, it would be nice to bring those over to some thread or other here. I doubt highly that LE is going to expend a lot of resources looking for him because they've already got Floyd and he's not going anywhere, but if Michael is found one day, perhaps we can make sure that he too gets home.

Unfortunately there has never been mention of any other child possibly being with FDF other then Suzanne and Michael that I remember. So it is my hope that he did take the child to social services like he did the other 2 or gave him to a family that is taking care of him. Any other possibilities of what happened to the infant would be awful to suggest.

Unfortunately there has never been mention of any other child possibly being with FDF other then Suzanne and Michael that I remember. So it is my hope that he did take the child to social services like he did the other 2 or gave him to a family that is taking care of him. Any other possibilities of what happened to the infant would be awful to suggest.

It is, absolutely, awful to contemplate. FF took everything from Sharon and her poor mother. This news must come as an incredible shock. In some ways, I'm sure she has more than enough to digest right now. But if she comes to a place where she wants and needs to find that baby, wherever he is, whatever the outcome, 1) LE better work like they've never worked before, because they totally failed her and Suzanne once, and 2) I'll go to the ends of the Earth to bring that baby home. Floyd is on death row. It's not like they can give him a longer sentence. There is no reason for him not to just say where that baby went, except that he wants that control. I'd take some personal satisfaction in being able to help take that power away from him and give it back to Suzanne's family.

I'm guessing Floyd was using a totally different alias at this time or this all would have been known sooner. Does anyone know what alias FF used in NC?

The Motives and Murders episode about Cheryl Comesso's murder is on YouTube. You can watch it here

I don't know why they are masking her name. I suspect that it is to preserve the family's privacy. Even so I think it is unprecedented that we have a pseudonym identifying a person on a solved unidentified person case. Nothing wrong with that I guess. But it's a first I believe lol

I've never seen it. Personally, I find it bizarre. We see plenty of john and jane does where family has withheld the name for privacy reasons. I would have no problem with just knowing Suzanne's first name, but I do find making up a name or changing letters in a name to be so disrespectful. It seems like another gimick of which there have been too many in this case.

The girl/woman who used the aliases Sharon Marshall, Suzanne Davis, and Tonya Tadlock has finally been identified.

Her real name is Suzanne Marie Sevakis, and she was from North Carolina. Franklin Floyd fled with Suzanne while Suzanne's mother was serving a 30 day jail sentence.

Read More
http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/blog/finally

This was the case that brought me to websleuths!!!! Yet I rarely followed it after the beginning because it depressed me so much. I cannot believe this. So relieved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is wonderful that she has a name now.

I just watched a documentary on this case and it made me sick to my stomach. This guy is one of the reasons why I believe in the death penalty. Get that off the planet.

Is it possible that Matt was given the wrong spelling on accident of Suzanne's real name and so it is just a spelling error on his blog, not a purposeful attempt to keep Suzanne's real name private? Just curious since I have seen the other spelling of her middle and last name listed in other places so it doesn't seem like it will stay private for long.

Regardless I am so glad she has finally been identified after all this time! I feel so bad for her family and hope Floyd tells what he did with her little brother since I believe he may still be alive and Floyd may have given him up for adoption or sold him.

I honestly feel it is a mistake and not meant to do anything. Her name is all over the net; I don't think Matt knows he has the wrong spelling. My guess is that Maree is pronounced Marie; as for the last name, I also believe it was spelled the way pronounced.

For those of you who get the Investigation Discovery (ID) channel, "Motives and Murders - Cracking the Case - Identifying Remains" will air again on Thursday, October 16, at 6:00 PM. Pacific Time.

I saw Chaddylex's post, but I was only able to catch the last 10 minutes. I'll have to wait 2 weeks to see the whole episode.

Set your DVR's, folks. :)

It's also on you tube Motives and Murders - Cracking the Case - Identifying Remains

I emailed Matt Friday to see if he was going to contact JC "Susans uncle" he emaild me back Saturday, and it said what JC? I am in shock to see all of this , I am just frozen.

I went ahead and corrected her name on this thread. If the misspelling was intentional, it is not difficult to figure out.

I went ahead and corrected her name on this thread. If the misspelling was intentional, it is not difficult to figure out.

Carl I guess the obvious thing is to figure out the little brothers name and he should be officialy listed as missing , it might clear one of our UID's up, I guess we need a thread for her little brother, we CANT stop now!

does anyone know if this ties in with the woman who says her Father killed Janet and Christina? I still bet that it does ?

does anyone know if this ties in with the woman who says her Father killed Janet and Christina? I still bet that it does ?

I'm convinced we'll never know all of Floyd's victims. I think there are more. When you look at a timeline of what is known about his activities publicly he victimized children and grown women too. Sometimes he got out of custody and almost immediately re-offended like he couldn't stop himself. I have a hard time believing that in the long gaps where we don't know of any additional victims that there weren't any.

I cant believe this hasnt blown up I am still stunned

I think he killed Billy Tillery for one , I wonder what name he married her under?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back