OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Some people just don't know their rights when it comes to filing a missing persons report and they don't question the authorities that suggest waiting a few days. I would demand that one get filed right away, but it really sounds like LE did not take this very seriously from the beginning. It's sad and unfortunate, but it does happen way to often. I agree, that there needs to be urgency when somebody goes missing.

I will be furious if I find out LE made them wait 48 hours before allowing them to file a missing person report on Peggy. There is no justification for it. Other LE agencies in the state (to my knowledge) do not follow such an archaic rule and they should not have waited. Time is critical in a missing person's case.

Oh there's even more than that to be furious about concerning this whole sad situation :banghead::banghead::mad: i won't get into all of that here. It would be considered heresay most likely, but being local and seeing the already exhausted, scared, and hurting family, trying to organize searches with no leads, out everywhere, woods, around ponds, the huge lake, begging for help from the community to help search, trying to raise money for a private investigator, because of the lack of support and communication from law enforcement, is just disheartening to say the least. This case needs national media attention..and quickly..if anyone has any ideas or ways to help accomplish that, this family and whole community would be grateful.

Oh there's even more than that to be furious about concerning this whole sad situation :banghead::banghead::mad: i won't get into all of that here. It would be considered heresay most likely, but being local and seeing the already exhausted, scared, and hurting family, trying to organize searches with no leads, out everywhere, woods, around ponds, the huge lake, begging for help from the community to help search, trying to raise money for a private investigator, because of the lack of support and communication from law enforcement, is just disheartening to say the least. This case needs national media attention..and quickly..if anyone has any ideas or ways to help accomplish that, this family and whole community would be grateful.

You could check through the missing person resources on this site. I am sorry, I don't know if you may already have done this.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?550-Missing-Persons-Resources

In reading through the posts and from the outside it seems there are some amazing people trying to help from the community. I am praying that the guidance and support will be there as well.
Jmo.

We could do a twitter blast like we did for b and c. Keeping a missing persons face in the media is soooo important. That's why we need to share, share, share. If I could be out there helping search right now I totally would, the weather is about to take a bad turn. Aside from a Twitter blast, there are other ways to crowd source. When I'm back on campus Monday I will ask Dr. Dwight Adams and dr. Creecy if they think there's anything we can do to help more. (Or maybe if there's any information he could share.) Could we all do some brainstorming until then?

When I have a few minutes later today I'm going to update the poster I made for Peggy, considering the reward is a heck of a lot higher now thanks to her place of employment donating 15k.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

Eufaula woman still missing
564e0766a3177.image.jpg

http://m.mcalesternews.com/news/loc...558-ad6b-5839-927a-3c4bcbf8bb14.html?mode=jqm

Hoping for answers soon. Just read through the thread and am heartbroken. I'm not local at all and don't do Facebook, but I will offer my support on here. Prayers to Peggy and her loved ones.

So this person who dropped off her truck & was seen leaving on foot, did this person live nearby? Walk home? Hitch a lift back home?

Really poor quality video, the storm doesn't help.

I believe OSBI and LE are actively building a criminal case behind the scenes as they run a parallel Runaway Jane type of investigation on the surface. They usually do both until they decide if foul play is involved. They are waiting on phone records and search warrants for properties where the pings lead. They will dot their I's and cross their T's while building up evidence and statements during the investigation. As dismayed as everyone is about them not searching for her openly right now, it is a needle in a haystack to go out there without a direction. Wait until those phone pings and other information becomes available and it should narrow the search area. However, it does not excuse them for making the family wait to file the report. (Who actually filed it? Her BF or other family?)

Game rangers and check-in stations should have a very informative hand out about Peggy. It should include possible clothing she was wearing and a list of various items she may have with her such as her cell phone (color, make, model), earrings, rings, purse (color and description), sunglasses, etc. It should have any other details about her such as distinguishing marks, tattoos, or scars. They need to be aware of these things to watch for in the woods. Hunters have been known to find missing people or evidence in the middle of nowhere.

National media, in my opinion, won't do much more than apply pressure to local LE. Guess it is never a bad thing. I don't expect Peggy to have traveled outside of the area, but I suppose anything is possible until it is proven not.

So this person who dropped off her truck & was seen leaving on foot, did this person live nearby? Walk home? Hitch a lift back home?

Really poor quality video, the storm doesn't help.
All good questions. The video is very poor, but an expert could clean it up. Probably not enough to get a good look at him, but enough to decide on some markers they could later tie to a suspect.

http://ktul.com/news/local/official...-as-family-continues-search-for-missing-woman

Instead of preparing tables for Thanksgiving dinner, the family has them covered with search materials, like maps, flyers and flashlights.

"Thanksgiving is the last thing on our minds right now, the only thing on our minds is bringing Peggy home. And we'll fight through," said McGuire's cousin, Kellie Kuhnel.

The family said they feel like they haven't been getting much help from law enforcement officers. So, they started their own search party and created new flyers to hand out.

There was a comment made on the FB page about her changing her sm nick to "Kate" and she supposedly told a friend it was her first name. Did Peggy start going by Kate recently? At work? With friends online? Was Peggy into being online and meeting people? (I know LE will be working to secure her online history, but I am curious.)

STIDHAM, Okla. - As the search continues for missing woman, 28-year-old Peggy McGuire, officials of the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation are now processing evidence in the case. The McIntosh County Sheriff said OSBI is looking for clues in McGuire's truck that may lead crews to her whereabouts.

One official with OSBI said crews are also processing information gathered at a crime scene from the case, however they could not disclose the location.

http://ktul.com/news/local/official...-as-family-continues-search-for-missing-woman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that is the entire video, it doesn't show him exiting the truck, just being at its rear passenger area. And, his image reflects light into the camera lens. Why is that? Why do his clothes reflect light? Anyone?

Last person to claim seeing her after she dropped son off at school is the BF? Ok.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee
Back