OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I missed it! I stand corrected. So why aren't they telling us who it was in the vehicle with her?

They are probably protecting possible defamation of the name. Once they gather more information and evidence, they will either clear this person or name him or her as a suspect.

I've seen a few cases like this before and this is typically how they pan out. There is a reason why they are not talking about the obvious.

IMO

Can someone post some still shots of the man who dropped off her truck at the bar? I have not had access to WiFi today.

Can someone post some still shots of the man who dropped off her truck at the bar? I have not had access to WiFi today.

It is raining, far away and really useless unless it can be enhanced.

pulling into the lot:

pulling behind another truck:

exiting Peggys truck:

They are probably protecting possible defamation of the name. Once they gather more information and evidence, they will either clear this person or name him or her as a suspect.

I've seen a few cases like this before and this is typically how they pan out. There is a reason why they are not talking about the obvious.

IMO
Since when does LE care about defamation? It isn't that big of a deal to say who was in the car. There is no defamation if it is true and we are only talking about being with her and her son at the school. The family needs to come out with it if LE won't because other people could have seen the person with her after they left the school and important information could be missed. Without going public, LE loses the eyes and ears of John Q. Public. The person's face and name need to be out there since the person was the last one known to have seen her.

It is raining, far away and really useless unless it can be enhanced.

pulling into the lot:

pulling behind another truck:

exiting Peggys truck:
Thank you for doing this. It is easier to see the situation as it unfolds. If I recall correctly, Target experts were used to clean up video surveillance tapes and did a remarkable job in a few other cases. I do not believe the OSBI has that level of expertise or equipment. The FBI might, but they are not involved in this case to my knowledge. Maybe it is time OSBI invites them to assist.

Yea, that's as grainy as grainy gets I suppose. So it appears that the truck lights were still on, and the subject is behind the truck to the left of the photo?

Someone on social media mentioned the video at the school didn't show anyone in the vehicle with her and no one said any different on the Bring Peggy Home!!! site: https://www.facebook.com/groups/913277778722062/

It would seem to answer the question, but not as to why no one would discuss it. There is still a lot of hush hush going on in this case. Maybe they are getting closer, but it is curious to me how no one has said a single word about the elephant in the room.

This is new news! She was living with him, but as roommates? Very interesting. I wonder how long it had been since they "no longer had a romantic relationship"?

It also seems to confirm she was heading straight back to her house and puts the phone call with the step-father in the same time frame.

Nurse and mother Peggy McGuire, 29, was last seen dropping her son off at school near Eufaula, Oklahoma and heading back to the home she shared with the boy and his father, with whom she reportedly no longer had a romantic relationship.

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/missing-in-america/missing-america-unsolved-n472406

BIBM

Does anyone think a private investigator will help in the case? It seems pretty quick to bring one in, especially via a donation channel.

Personally, I would like to see a few people pass polygraphs before investing money in a PI, but then again, that's just me.

OSBI agents searching for missing McIntosh County woman
mcguire-jpg.jpg

http://m.koco.com/news/OSBI-agents-searching-for-missing-McIntosh-County-woman/36857902

Authorities Searching McIntosh County For Missing Eufaula Woman

Law enforcement authorities are searching several properties in the rural McIntosh County area McGuire was living at the time of her disappearance, a news release states.

"Agents will search on foot, in the air with a drone and will use cadaver dogs," the release states. "An anthropologist with the medical examiner’s office will also be on scene."

http://www.news9.com/story/30695971/authorities-searching-mcintosh-county-for-missing-eufaula-woman

Finally got the search warrants! Now we can expect to see real movement on this case. Evidently, they have information leading them to those particular locations to search. I would love to find out who owns the properties and how they relate to Peggy, if at all. Maybe it won't take them long to bring Peggy home.

Does anyone think a private investigator will help in the case? It seems pretty quick to bring one in, especially via a donation channel.

Personally, I would like to see a few people pass polygraphs before investing money in a PI, but then again, that's just me.
A PI for hire at this point isn't a bad idea, but it could be a waste of financial resources better used for reward and SAR. I am divided on PIs charging families for missing mothers who have nothing in their history to point toward a Runaway Jane scenario. Granted, they need to make a living. To do a case Pro Bono for a little 8 year old boy who cries himself to sleep missing his mother would be the right thing, in my opinion. This is about him now and bringing his mother home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back