OK OK - Peggy McGuire, 28, Eufaula, 16 Nov 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Peggy was my first thought too, but apparently the remains are Tommy Eastep according to his family.

http://m.news9.com/story.aspx?story=35110079&catId=112032

Not the same. His family announced on the 9th his remains were confirmed. The link I posted was a new link to a story just released today, new remains were just found last night after the family had already confirmed first remains were Tommy's.

http://kfor.com/2017/04/10/family-s...are-those-of-oklahoma-man-missing-since-2013/

On April 9, 2017, Eastep’s family announced that the man’s skeletal remains were found.

According to the family, Eastep’s remains were found near the area his truck was located in Sept. 2013.

For reference sake the address to Rusty's tire center is 512 N Front St, Eufaula, OK 74432

Here are some aerial views of the area. On my Google earth image the red dropper is supposed to be Rusty's however Rusty's is actually the location that I circled in red. This is pretty much in the middle of town. If my memory serves me there should be a railroad track very close to this location. ETA: You can see the railroad tracks in the Google earth image. *facepalm*
220c31640b6115066dec79d5a4bbbd90.jpg
ab33a4affe516696fede35455a923e1d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

For reference sake the address to Rusty's tire center is 512 N Front St, Eufaula, OK 74432

Here are some aerial views of the area. On my Google earth image the red dropper is supposed to be Rusty's however Rusty's is actually the location that I circled in red. This is pretty much in the middle of town. If my memory serves me there should be a railroad track very close to this location. ETA: You can see the railroad tracks in the Google earth image. *facepalm*
220c31640b6115066dec79d5a4bbbd90.jpg
ab33a4affe516696fede35455a923e1d.jpg

Her mom posted on the Bring Peggy Home FB page it wasn't her [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am chasing someone without a name or face. Someone who believes in a righteous path, ridding the world of criminals, but his brand of justice is misaligned. By acting as a god, he himself has become the criminal. It is my duty, no my calling, to find him and show him what justice truly means. You will hear me, but you will never see me coming. When I find him, his capture will be the world's liberation. I'll uncover the killers real identify if it is the last thing I do. I swear, I am justice!

Eufaula mother still missing two years later, challenges in missing persons cases
Hundreds of missing persons reports are filed each month and investigators work to give families a solution, but at times it can be difficult.

To this day some families are left without answers. One Eufaula mother hasn’t stopped searching for her daughter since Thanksgiving of 2015.

It’s the little things Betty Davis says she misses the most. (...)

To this day Davis still holds the poster in her hand.

Posters she made nearly two years ago. It’s the only home she has in finding her missing daughter, Peggy McGuire.

Reading about this sad case for the first time.

She has been missing a long time. It sounds like she went missing around November 2015. So it sounds like it is almost two years and it will be two full years this coming November 2017.

In the link to the photobucket there is an article from NBC news which says the Mom had to file a Missing Persons report. I wonder why she was the one that had to do that and why did the father of the boy she was living with not file the report. I would have thought he would have been the first to know she is missing and it seems he should have been the one to file the report. The article is not clear if he was actively searching for her or not. It is strange why not much is mentioned about him in that article.

JMO
I have to agree with a previous post that mentioned a couple common reasons that always seem to come up in cases that are similar. I have to guess that a jealous person may have done harm to her. I hate to think that is what happened but I cannot think of anything else that would match the few known facts. The leaving of her vehicle at the bar by someone points to someone did her harm and wanted her truck found. I do believe the person wanted to make it look like she was last at the bar and they wanted it to look like she met up with foul play by someone she had met. There was a witness that said they saw the person walking and then ducking into the weeds when they drove by.

It all points to someone that did her harm and then dumped the vehicle to try to make it look like she was there at the bar when she went missing.
The few known facts point to someone that was jealous of her and did her harm unfortunately.

Its too bad the witness did not get a better description of the person they saw walking away from the bar. Since the person they saw was on foot then it seems that person may not have lived too far from that bar. That may be the only other hint we have of who it could have been.

If that same person that dropped off the vehicle is the one who did her harm then he likely got rid of her body before he got rid of the vehicle which means she could be anywhere. But likely within a 20-30 mile radius would be my guess. Probably took her someplace he knew which would be secluded and so guessing around 20-30 mile maximum because I dont think it would be much farther than that. Probably closer and maybe more like 10-15 miles.

There is another small possible clue in that same article. The stepfather said he last talked to her as she was headed home. She was supposed to call him back with some measurements and never called.

So unless something happened to her on her way home then it could be that she did make it home.

This is also the first time TM has been named in an msm article that I'm aware of. He's always been referred to as her sons father or live in boyfriend.

I really really hope Peggy's mother doesn't have to sell her home to pay the rewards, thats almost like adding insult to injury. I sincerely hope that it doesn't come down to that. Poor Betty...

Also this is the first mention I've seen of her phone being missing with her.

This is also the first time TM has been named in an msm article that I'm aware of. He's always been referred to as her sons father or live in boyfriend.

I really really hope Peggy's mother doesn't have to sell her home to pay the rewards, thats almost like adding insult to injury. I sincerely hope that it doesn't come down to that. Poor Betty...

Agree with all that you've said. My other question, if "stains" were found, why no results yet? I get testing takes awhile but it's been more than enough time now!

I really really hope Peggy's mother doesn't have to sell her home to pay the rewards, that's almost like adding insult to injury. I sincerely hope that it doesn't come down to that. Poor Betty...

They had previously raised $50k for a reward, but a lot of that is now gone. I'm not sure what it was spent on (perhaps lawyer fees?). She is still willing to make up the gap if someone can come forward with good information. In hindsight, it would have probably been better to have used the money to hire a private investigator at the onset, but these things are hard to predict.

TM's name has not been mentioned much in this case, despite the obvious nature of his involvement. The family and media has opened up a bit more about him as more time passes. My hypothesis is that LE requested that the family not talk about him due to the ongoing investigation, but as more time passed, the family became more desperate and eventually gave in. IMO - The family made a big mistake early on by putting too much trust in LE. Now, almost 2 years have gone by with no answers, the funds are all but depleted, and they are losing the custody battle with the child. There were several people that offered advice and help early on, but they were always shut down by the family and their supporters. Now, they are paying the price.

This is also the first time I have seen mention of the phone being gone.

Agree with all that you've said. My other question, if "stains" were found, why no results yet? I get testing takes awhile but it's been more than enough time now!

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess that LE knows the results, but are keeping it quiet due to the ongoing investigation. We will only hear about it if charges get filed (see Anthony Palma)

Reading about this sad case for the first time.

She has been missing a long time. It sounds like she went missing around November 2015. So it sounds like it is almost two years and it will be two full years this coming November 2017.

In the link to the photobucket there is an article from NBC news which says the Mom had to file a Missing Persons report. I wonder why she was the one that had to do that and why did the father of the boy she was living with not file the report. I would have thought he would have been the first to know she is missing and it seems he should have been the one to file the report. The article is not clear if he was actively searching for her or not. It is strange why not much is mentioned about him in that article.

Why do you think not much has been mentioned? Everyone knows the answer, but no one is talking.

JMO
I have to agree with a previous post that mentioned a couple common reasons that always seem to come up in cases that are similar. I have to guess that a jealous person may have done harm to her. I hate to think that is what happened but I cannot think of anything else that would match the few known facts. The leaving of her vehicle at the bar by someone points to someone did her harm and wanted her truck found. I do believe the person wanted to make it look like she was last at the bar and they wanted it to look like she met up with foul play by someone she had met. There was a witness that said they saw the person walking and then ducking into the weeds when they drove by.

It all points to someone that did her harm and then dumped the vehicle to try to make it look like she was there at the bar when she went missing.
The few known facts point to someone that was jealous of her and did her harm unfortunately.

Its too bad the witness did not get a better description of the person they saw walking away from the bar. Since the person they saw was on foot then it seems that person may not have lived too far from that bar. That may be the only other hint we have of who it could have been.

If that same person that dropped off the vehicle is the one who did her harm then he likely got rid of her body before he got rid of the vehicle which means she could be anywhere. But likely within a 20-30 mile radius would be my guess. Probably took her someplace he knew which would be secluded and so guessing around 20-30 mile maximum because I dont think it would be much farther than that. Probably closer and maybe more like 10-15 miles.

There is another small possible clue in that same article. The stepfather said he last talked to her as she was headed home. She was supposed to call him back with some measurements and never called.

So unless something happened to her on her way home then it could be that she did make it home.

You're right. Any rational killer dumps the car and hides the body. That is exactly what we are looking at here. Judging by this post, I'm guessing that you have a strong feeling you know the identify of the culprit. Therefore, I'll ask you this:

How do you ferret out an enemy, when they're one of your own?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back