OK OK - Rev. Carol Daniels, 61, Anadarko, 23 Aug 2009

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Dear shefner,

Well, I preach and used to travel almost as far sometime not knowing if anyone would show up. To understand what Pastor Daniels was doing, we have to understand why she chose to preach at that church, they have others. She knew the two remaining members and they could not be counted on to drive into Oklahoma City. Maybe she figured she would bring others back to the church, it had been there awhile.

There are those of us who believe that property where a church has been dedicated is always dedicated. My church is currently working with a Methodist church to continue to utilize some property they have, they offered it to us and we are not Methodists. Non-denominational. They don't want to see property they bought to do the Lord's business used as a mini-mall or a massage parlor or whatever.

I want people to consider the following. One year after Pastor Daniels died, the church was leveled and nobody else came by to take care of it or offer services to the people of Anadarko. The denomination she belonged to gave up on Anadarko. There is a line in the bible, it says to walk into a town preaching the word and that if nobody responds, leave the town and shake the dust of the town off of your shoes (roughly).

A church is not a building, it is not a denomination, it is not a Pastor, it is a body of believers. That is what the bible says. As for the two members of the church, they knew the hours that Pastor Daniels would be there, they knew when she arrived and when she left. One of them called himself a Bishop of the church. She came on the chance that others would come and that is true faith, she didn't give up on that town or the people there.

Yes, I think she was just a dear sweet lady who had a calling to minister to anyone who came by, and IIRC, all kinds of people would stop by on occasion. It wasn't just limited to two people ever, right? Unfortunately, someone living nearby knew her pattern and attacked her viciously. If it's not IK, it is a serial killer in the making and, he will do it again if he thinks he can get away with it.

From what I read on the other thread, it seems Monet planned the murder of Karen Johnson. I agree it seems Bob/Renata was plagued by a mental disorder for many years but he was able to pen several published books/novels, make a living by traveling & selling the books, maintaining a (wacko) website, and plan murder... which leads me to believe he was organized and functional.

It doesn't really matter though I suppose, because as good as he possibly looks as Pastor Daniels killer, surely he must have been investigated and ruled out by the OSBI early on.

I think he was probably up and down. Sometimes he did well and sometimes, he didn't. I just don't think our guy would devolve so bad he'd murder someone in his own house and then kill himself.

Yep Busted, Canaille..
Still need a condensed version?

Wish that I could, Canaille, but the Pastor Carol Daniels ritualistic murder, is much too complicated to condense, imo. I normally only follow cases where psychopathic sexual predators are indicated.. These psychopathic predators leave residue that seem very obvious to me.

This ability/gift/curse was acquired by researching and backtracking the past of a very intelligent, evil, cagey, and meticulous malignant sexual predator/serial killer over six years ago. This 61 year old predator; active for four decades that will remain nameless for now, was a Stealth Predator Emulator; a copycat of many other serial killers prior, with an evil twist of his own thrown in for deflection and to add confusion for FBI BAU2 Profilers and VICAP, due to the lack of an identifiable pattern. Emulators are very rare, meticulous, and have no victim profile, MO, known motives, or geographical boundaries.. They are very forensically aware and are also aware of investigative strategies, SOPs, technology, etc..

Imo, PCD's ritualistic murder was carried out by an artist. Sometimes Life imitates Art. A very bleak and dark portrait has been painted portraying the very rare brazened and escalated Emulator responsible for Pastor Carol Daniel's tragic fate, imo.

Imo, Stealth Predator and malignant Emulator Israel Keyes; the Angel of Death, is portrayed in this portrait...

Imo, the primary motive for razing Pastor Carol Daniel's Church wasn't only to build
a memorial in her honor, but to remove the lingering dark cloud of evil aura residue left behind in his wake...

I'm sure you probably have this already but I was doing genealogy research for my family and hit a brick wall so I was just throwing names in.

I found a United States Public Records listing for an Israel Keyes in 01 Aug 2000 in Anadarko, OK - just a PO Box listing.

It might not be him but it definitely jumped out at me.

FF, without people like you and your dedication, serial killers would NEVER be caught. Thank you! I hope this lady has justice. What a dedicated church member!

I'm sure you probably have this already but I was doing genealogy research for my family and hit a brick wall so I was just throwing names in.

I found a United States Public Records listing for an Israel Keyes in 01 Aug 2000 in Anadarko, OK - just a PO Box listing.

WOW, smc1225, if we could verify that this was him, this would be huge, imo. Any ideas on how we could get it ruled in or out?

WOW, smc1225, if we could verify that this was him, this would be huge, imo. Any ideas on how we could get it ruled in or out?

He is listed with the following information:

91 PO Box
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005

I don't know. I have been trying to figure it out. I was on the LDS FamilySearch website and it states that the Public Records are:

Public records databases often contain a conglomeration of many different public records sources and can be combined to reveal individuals who lived at a common address at the same time – giving clues to possible family relationships. Additionally, public records frequently contain telephone numbers and even birthdates.

So then I did a google for public records and came up with a search site where you can search by state.

http://publicrecords.searchsystems.net/United-States/

When searching, it does return this listing which then brings you to a site where you can pay to get the info.

I don't know if will be more infomation or just what is already on the familysearch site.

Have you ever heard of a site - Intelius.com?

91 PO Box
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005

I don't know. I have been trying to figure it out. I was on the LDS FamilySearch website and it states that the Public Records are:

So then I did a google for public records and came up with a search site where you can search by state.

When searching, it does return this listing which then brings you to a site where you can pay to get the info.

I don't know if will be more infomation or just what is already on the familysearch site.

Yes smc1225, many attorneys, PIs, etc., utilize Intelius.com..

Yes smc1225, many attorneys, PIs, etc., utilize Intelius.com..

I paid the fee and that site just gives me the same information. I have no idea how you would tie this information back to the original records.

Maybe someone with a full membership to that site will have better luck.

91 PO Box
Anadarko, Oklahoma 73005

What a great find. This could be a missing piece of the puzzle. Wow!!
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I paid the fee and that site just gives me the same information. I have no idea how you would tie this information back to the original records.

Maybe someone with a full membership to that site will have better luck.

Sorry smc1225... I'll try to contact Carla McBride with the Anardarko Daily News and see if she can find out any more on the info...TY...

Awareness is the key in missing/murdered person's investigations..
The Pastor Carol Daniels websleuths thread has exceeded 30,000 views..
Thanx to everyone that has contributed and shared to keep her memory alive, the thread active, and to increase the probability of eventual justice...

We do not sleuth innocent people who are not connected to this case. It's against TOS.

It's good to know people are still looking into this!

Does anyone know if the police have ever looked into the possibility of IK?

No Montjoy, Pastor Carol Daniels' case is unsolved due to the lack of awareness generated in her investigation after almost 5 years. Imo, her case has been placed on the back burner by the OSBI.

I am simply attempting to gently persuade the OSBI to relight the fire in her investigation to seek the truth and insure justice for her and her family.. To accomplish this, imo her thread needs to be upgraded to Hot Case status for increased awareness...

It's good to know people are still looking into this!

Does anyone know if the police have ever looked into the possibility of IK?

Canaille, the Anardarko Daily News, Anardarko Police Department, and OSBI have all been contacted and information forwarded concerning IK's possible involvement in PCD's murder. They are also aware of this discussion thread.
As far as if IK has been looked into by investigators as a possible POI in her case, your guess is as good as mine.. That's why it is very important to increase awareness in her case; to insure that IK is ruled in or out as to his possible involvement, imo...

Ritual Serial Killer Israel Keyes(AK) was an Emulator; a copycat of many SKs prior and was the angel of death, imo. Captured in TX - 2012 and interviewed by FBI for months before committing suicide in his AK cell. IK selfishly took his many unknown victim's names to the grave with him. IK, shared with investigators that he would ride around looking for Churches, and fantasize about leaving a victim & setting the Church ablaze. IK, had been an arsonist since childhood and honed his torching skills through adolescence and beyond.

Coincidentally, there was a suspected arson fire that began near the electrical panel with evidence of flammable liquid ignition/accelerant, imo, in a bar and destroyed the Anardarko Daily News (only newspaper in town) the day before Pastor Daniel's ritual murder. Her church was in between the APD and the local Sheriff's Dept. IK grew up in WA in a very religious family but detested Christianity. IK was very brazen and could have been considered the Devil's Deciple, imo. IK was very calculating, meticulous, and had the means, motive, and opportunity in PCD's heinous murder. IK had 2 very telling tattoos; upside down cross and a satanic symbol; pentagram.

IK, born without a soul, had no geographical boundaries, nor any victim profile. IK, shared with the FBI that in 2011, he decided that he wasn't getting the deserved attention/notoriety for eluding LE/FBI BAU/VICAP for over 14 years.
IK, monitored the investigations of his deviant crimes and occasionally posted on internet blog sites. Imo, IK was likely Pastor Carol Daniels' elusive murderer

Canaille, the Anardarko Daily News, Anardarko Police Department, and OSBI have all been contacted and information forwarded concerning IK's possible involvement in PCD's murder. They are also aware of this discussion thread.
As far as if IK has been looked into by investigators as a possible POI in her case, your guess is as good as mine.. That's why it is very important to increase awareness in her case; to insure that IK is ruled in or out as to his possible involvement, imo...

Ritual Serial Killer Israel Keyes(AK) was an Emulator; a copycat of many SKs prior and was the angel of death, imo. Captured in TX - 2012 and interviewed by FBI for months before committing suicide in his AK cell. IK selfishly took his many unknown victim's names to the grave with him. IK, shared with investigators that he would ride around looking for Churches, and fantasize about leaving a victim & setting the Church ablaze. IK, had been an arsonist since childhood and honed his torching skills through adolescence and beyond.

Coincidentally, there was a suspected arson fire that began near the electrical panel with evidence of flammable liquid ignition/accelerant, imo, in a bar and destroyed the Anardarko Daily News (only newspaper in town) the day before Pastor Daniel's ritual murder. Her church was in between the APD and the local Sheriff's Dept. IK grew up in WA in a very religious family but detested Christianity. IK was very brazen and could have been considered the Devil's Deciple, imo. IK was very calculating, meticulous, and had the means, motive, and opportunity in PCD's heinous murder. IK had 2 very telling tattoos; upside down cross and a satanic symbol; pentagram.

IK, born without a soul, had no geographical boundaries, nor any victim profile. IK, shared with the FBI that in 2011, he decided that he wasn't getting the deserved attention/notoriety for eluding LE/FBI BAU/VICAP for over 14 years.
IK, monitored the investigations of his deviant crimes and occasionally posted on internet blog sites. Imo, IK was likely Pastor Carol Daniels' elusive murderer

BBM

If he had been an arsonist since childhood, why do you think he was unsuccessful in burning down the church? Was he interrupted by her visitors? Or did he even attempt to burn the church? From what I've read, it doesn't sound like there were any active fires in the church at the time the Pastor was found.

I know her hair was reported as being singed, was anything else reportedly burned?

BBM

If he had been an arsonist since childhood, why do you think he was unsuccessful in burning down the church? Was he interrupted by her visitors? Or did he even attempt to burn the church? From what I've read, it doesn't sound like there were any active fires in the church at the time the Pastor was found.

I know her hair was reported as being singed, was anything else reportedly burned?

No, Canaille, if IK had wanted to burn the church, imo, it would have been engulfed in flames, as was the bar and the Anardarko Daily News building. A fire of this magnitude in a town the size of Anardarko would require mutual aide and likely off shift personnel being dispatched. Public Safety resources; LE etc., would be stretched to the limits. Imo, the bar and ADN fire was a calculated deflection by the perp to draw attention away from his intended victim's location; the 'Christ Holy Sanctified Church'...
The burning of Pastor Carol Daniels hair had a religious meaning, imo. We discussed this meaning a few pages back in the thread..
IK, didn't always torch the victim's homes, but admitted to setting over 30 structure fires since childhood...IK was an experienced arsonist..

Well, this is sad. If I recall correctly, this was the officer who found Pastor Carol.

http://www.news9.com/story/17524251/anadarko-police-officer-shoots-self-inside-police-department

You are correct.....Ashley Burrus was one of the officers dispatched to the church and he discovered Pastor Daniels body.
This is very sad, indeed. The article states he was experiencing domestic problems. I wonder if Pastor Carol Daniels' death haunted him?? I know it would me.
So many coincidences in this case.
1. Bar fight and fire
2. Andarko newspaper office burns.
3. Discovery of discarded .38 cal.
handgun in park gazebo.
4. Police Officer who responded to
church commits suicide.

Any other coincidences that I am missing? Please feel free to add to this list.

You are correct.....Ashley Burrus was one of the officers dispatched to the church and he discovered Pastor Daniels body.
This is very sad, indeed. The article states he was experiencing domestic problems. I wonder if Pastor Carol Daniels' death haunted him?? I know it would me.
So many coincidences in this case.
1. Bar fight and fire
2. Andarko newspaper office burns.
3. Discovery of discarded .38 cal.
handgun in park gazebo.
4. Police Officer who responded to
church commits suicide.

Any other coincidences that I am missing? Please feel free to add to this list.

5. Mr. R, had warned Pastor Daniels of a stalker days before her murder..
(anyone have the link for the 2nd part of the interview with MR R, concerning the stalker?)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back