OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floyd was temporarily transfered from prison to the Pinellas county jail so he can be closer to the court proceedings for his upcoming trial. He is "out of custody" by court order (from prison) He was not 'released'. He is in the custody of Pinellas county LE but the sheriff or marshalls (I forget which) are assigned to cover his transportation to/from the prison to the jail and to the courthouse.

tuffy said:
is there someone else reading this book about Sharon Marshall I do not see any comments about the book why ?

tuffy said:
tuffy said:
is there someone else reading this book about Sharon Marshall I do not see any comments about the book why ?
There used to be a whole forum dedicated to the Sharon Marshall story. There was quite a bit of information contained on it. Can someone help me out by posting the link to the archived forum? I'm not sure how to do that.

I would venture to guess that most of the posters have read the book quite some time ago. Are you reading it now? It is quite an absorbing, compelling, and frustrating story.

Kellee said:
There used to be a whole forum dedicated to the Sharon Marshall story. There was quite a bit of information contained on it. Can someone help me out by posting the link to the archived forum? I'm not sure how to do that.

I would venture to guess that most of the posters have read the book quite some time ago. Are you reading it now? It is quite an absorbing, compelling, and frustrating story.
Heres the Sharon Marshall Thread http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=93

The book, I read recently. Very good book, interesting, scary, hard to believe, sad story. The thing that hit me most was that I was traveling the some of the same places around the same times that Sharon was, brings it close to home, this could have happened to any of us. Eye opening.

Floyd was transfered back to prison this morning at 5:15am. I dont have an update on what happened in court but I doubt he was going to win an appeal. I PM'd Tybee to see if it would be ok if I posted links to the letters Floyd has written to Hollow. I am waiting for a reply.

hey guys.... i have a question.. does anyone know whatever became of sharon marshall's 2 other children that were supposedly 'adopted out'? is there even proof that they were, and not killed (by floyd)?

I really do apologize for this, but I have not visited the forums in awhile and RL doesn't give me the time I used to have.

Could a really nice someone sum up any anything that has happened regarding Sharon, Michael, and Floyd since the summer when I visited last?

Thank you so much in advance. God bless.

reb said:
hey guys.... i have a question.. does anyone know whatever became of sharon marshall's 2 other children that were supposedly 'adopted out'? is there even proof that they were, and not killed (by floyd)?
I believe one was a girl and was legally adopted-it went through the proper channels. I can't remember what happened with the other child-I can't seem to find the info in the past posts. Maybe someone who remembers can update us.

reb said:
Per our Q &A session with Matt (posted in the archived threads at the link a couple posts before this one):

2. Have the adoptive parents of Sharon’s children been contacted for DNA samples or contacted LE to inquire about the case involving their child’s biological mother’s bizarre upbringing? Have they expressed fear FDF would come for the other children?

NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED TO SHARON’S FIRST CHILD. MICHAEL WAS THE SECOND. THE THIRD, A GIRL, WAS ADOPTED BY A COUPLE IN NEW ORLEANS. LE KNOWS THEIR IDENTITIES, BUT UNLESS PROMPTED BY OKC POLICE (WHO STILL HAVE AN OPEN INVESTIGATION INTO SHARON’S DEATH) NO ONE CAN LEGALLY CONTACT THE PARENTS OR SEEK A DNA SAMPLE.

itsreenw said:
Per our Q &A session with Matt (posted in the archived threads at the link a couple posts before this one):
ACCORDING TO THE BOOK "A BEAUTIFUL CHILD", HER 1ST CHILD WAS ADOPTED BY A COUPLE IN TEXAS, I BELIEVE THEY WERE BOTH DOCTORS. FLOYD OR WHAT EVER HE WAS GOING BY AT THAT TIME FOUND THEM BECUSE THEY WERE WEALTHY. ACCORDING TO THE BOOK THE FATHER OF HER 1ST CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE FROM HER HIGH SCHOOL IN FOREST PARK, GA. I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS EVER LOOKED IN TO. I WAS RAISED IN THE SAME TOWN, WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AND I NEVER KNEW ANY OF THIS. IT IS ALL SO VERY SAD.

Rachaelmary said:
ACCORDING TO THE BOOK "A BEAUTIFUL CHILD", HER 1ST CHILD WAS ADOPTED BY A COUPLE IN TEXAS, I BELIEVE THEY WERE BOTH DOCTORS. FLOYD OR WHAT EVER HE WAS GOING BY AT THAT TIME FOUND THEM BECUSE THEY WERE WEALTHY. ACCORDING TO THE BOOK THE FATHER OF HER 1ST CHILD WOULD HAVE BEEN SOMEONE FROM HER HIGH SCHOOL IN FOREST PARK, GA. I DO NOT THINK THAT WAS EVER LOOKED IN TO. I WAS RAISED IN THE SAME TOWN, WENT TO THE SAME HIGH SCHOOL AND I NEVER KNEW ANY OF THIS. IT IS ALL SO VERY SAD.
Sharon's story is very sad. Did you know Sharon?

HollywoodBound said:
I remember thinking the same thing when I saw that victim. She resembles Sharon and there was paint found at the location.
Is it possible for her to be Sharon's mother?

I posted that same question on Matt's forum back when the book came out. I don't believe anyone commented either way. Probably because it's a long shot.

Boyz_Mum said:
Sharon's story is very sad. Did you know Sharon?
No I did not know her and I have even asked several people showing them the cover of the book. In the book her class picture has her graduating in 1986 and I graduated in 1991. The book mentions that she was pregant and Floyd would not allow her to graduate with her class nor did he allow her to attend GA Tech. This is when they left GA. The father of the 1st child was a student at Forest Park Sr. High according to the book but there has never been mention of him. My husband went to the same school but he was class of 84 and I could not find any pictures of Sharon any where in his annual either. Everyone says she looks familar but no one knows who she is.

HollywoodBound said:
I posted that same question on Matt's forum back when the book came out. I don't believe anyone commented either way. Probably because it's a long shot.
We attempted to look into this person a while back (see archived threads) but something deterred us. Possibly the timeline didnt match or that we were getting off track from whatever we were focusing on at that time. Sorry, I don't recall why the connection wasn't investigated further, but that would be great if you decided to pursue it now.

Rachaelmary said:
Thanks for posting the info from the book. I had to get the book from the library so I dont have it on hand to review. I wonder why Matt would say nobody knows what happened to the first child in the Q&A but state in the book that the baby was adopted out. Unless the adoption was not actually confirmed and they were left to rely on FDF's account of where the baby is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia