OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it Sharon who's story is going to be fictionalized on one of the crime shows? I can't remember which show but I read something like, "Dectectives unravel the mystery behind the death of a stripper/woman and her relationship with her supposed father."

And can someone pm me with the link to where discussion of this case is now happening? Thanks

Marie said:
Is it Sharon who's story is going to be fictionalized on one of the crime shows? I can't remember which show but I read something like, "Dectectives unravel the mystery behind the death of a stripper/woman and her relationship with her supposed father."

And can someone pm me with the link to where discussion of this case is now happening? Thanks
If someone is able to PM Marie the new location for this topic can they PM me to please!!!!

Thanks
mjak

Marie said:
Quoting myself here :) I looked on my dvr and the show is Cold Case, a repeat from 2005. It's airing Saturday night. I still have no idea if it's refering to Sharon or not.

HMMMMM.........LOOKS LIKE FDF HAD HIMSELF A WIFE, UNLESS THERE ARE 2 FDF'S.

blank.gif
//Change Case Number to reflect New Informationvar CaseMasterID=984344;
IN THE DISTRICT COURT IN AND FOR OKLAHOMA COUNTY, OKLAHOMA
IN RE: The Marriage of TOMLINSON RITA MAE and FLOYD FRANKLIN DELANO No. ML-1996-5337
(Marriage license)

Filed: 09/30/1996

Judge: Unassigned

Parties

FLOYD, FRANKLIN DELANO , Male Applicant TOMLINSON, RITA MAE , Female Applicant
Attorneys

AttorneyRepresented Parties
Events

EventPartyDocketReporter
Docket

DateCodeCountPartySerial #Entry Date[color=#1]09-30-1996 [/color][color=#1]MLI [/color][color=#1]- [/color][color=#1][/color][color=#1]27016796 [/color][color=#1]Sep 30 1996 12:00:00:000AM [/color]- $ 0.00[color=#1]MARRIAGE LICENSE ISSUED [/color]09-30-1996 NONE - 27016872 Sep 30 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00TOTAL AMT. RECVD. - CHECK (# 96-005487) 09-30-1996 NONE - 27016873 Oct 2 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00R:0009 F: 4319 09-30-1996 MLAF - 27016874 Sep 30 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00MARRIAGE LICENSE APPLICATION FILED [color=#1]09-30-1996 [/color][color=#1]CPE [/color][color=#1]- [/color][color=#1][/color][color=#1]27019496 [/color][color=#1]Sep 30 1996 12:00:00:000AM [/color]- $ 0.00[color=#1]CERTIFICATE OF PRE-MARITAL EXAM [/color]10-04-1996 NONE - 27016871 Oct 4 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00MARRIAGE LICENSE RECEIVED 10-07-1996 MCR - 27016795 Oct 7 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE RECORDED & RETURNED TO APPLNT 10-07-1996 NONE - 27019495 Oct 7 1996 12:00:00:000AM - $ 0.00R:1829 F: 4524 12-30-1999 AC15 - 27258651 Dec 30 1999 5:58:42:123PM Unrealized $ 0.00NEW ACCOUNT CODE (AC65) ACCOUNT BALANCE- AC15 AS OF CONVERSION FROM THE MAINFRAME (12/08/1999), THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR THIS ACCOUNT $25.00. THE TOTAL PAID ON THIS ACCOUNT IS $25.00. THE BALANCE ON THIS ACCOUNT IS $0.00

Report Generated by The Oklahoma Court Information System at November 16, 2006 2:47 AM

Ahhh, another person joins this wacky cast of characters! I didn't realize that FDF wasn't convicted of Commesso's murder until 2002. Interesting, itsreenw.

There is a Rita M. Tomilson living in Oklahoma City, OK. She is also listed as Rita M. Floyd, so she is definitely the same person. The question is: Is there another FDF? (Highly unlikely.)

I do not have my copy of the book handy, but what was FDF's status in Sept. 1996? Was he in jail and this is just some jailhouse marriage to a crazy woman or was he free at the time? Had Michael been kidnapped yet? Could this woman have Michael? Why hasn't anyone in LE made this discovery before? Why do I continue to over-use my "question mark" key on my computer?

There is another FDF! Rita married Franklin Delano Floyd, Jr. (current age 47). This is bizarre - based on his name, this guy's father is named FDF, Sr. And based on Jr.'s age, his father would be about the same age as "our" FDF. And in Oklahoma! Could this be an unknown son of our FDF? Where was our Floyd in 1958-59?

September 12,1994 is the Day Michael was taken
Page 157 and 158,159.....
truck or car found stolen in September later recovered in dallas ...photos are found?????
owner of stolen truck or car James D. davis...He was on the run .....March 29,1995 ......was on trail

1957 and 1958 He was in Oklahoma....Getting the boot from the Army...the only Army in Oklahoma base is Lawton,Oklahoma Fort Seal .
take note I do spell bad....I would like to find the name of the commanding officer at Ft.Sill...........at that time....Got the book open ...You ask I will look.......!

There is a FDF listed on veromi.net as living in OK who is 73 years old (ten years older than our FDF). This is probably just an unfortunate coincidence of having the same name and living in the same state as our , but it is a helluva coincidence!

According to Florida's Death Row website, our FDF was born in 1943. That would make him only 15 in 1958 - too young to enlist in the Army. Is any of my data incorrect?

just for the sake of helluva coincidence!
That is just the reason he got the Boot...he used forged papers about his age...and the reason he got the boot !
Did you get the address or any other info surrounding that....you are talking to an Old Oky.....from a small town....
tuffy

FDF likes these mind games....and my quess is that the name he used and in jail for may not be his....and that would not surprise me...and the clue i work from is this.........
The moment they arressted him at the car lot waiting for the drivers lisence .....he pulled out a lamanated finger print card....Why?
Theroy.....The Fbi recordes would tace him back to that name ....and he knew it....if he
had even more to hide....he would not want his name known........Finger print recordes Photo IDs or not all that new.....recalling that he was in the Army.....and was booted....finding that recordes....of him getting the boot....under what name.....a two fold therory...would mean A. The Army knew his true identy or age....what determing factor ...a reason to question his identy and age......
or B.He knew

this guy Floyd from the army?
stealing id is not a new crime !

If you were to go on the primmise that nothing RE:Floyd says is true...in part however and you digram his sentances........tells a whole different story.....and probley becouse he is telling part of someone elses story...talking
is FDF big thing and note takeing......
scrambled notes at that interjecting thoughts as he writes.....MAKEING HIS OWN BELIEVE SYSTEM!!!!
Recall FDF pinting himself as this up standing person belonging to coummity org.ect....even served in the army.......background the Social workers did....PLEASE..........
Only logic here is......in the pudding!!!!
FDF knew what a background for THE Floyd would say..could also explain....why he talks in thrid person...and refrances to (FLOYD) as the thrid person........
Returning to Oklahoma he has been said to
say...........where I was the happiest...he did not say what time period He was the happiest................
Other is # Oklahoma city Police say they know

wait so you think he stold floyds id i think more needs to be looked into i wish ok le would take any evidince seriousy

Wouldn't that be a twist to end all twists: that Floyd isn't actually named Floyd? I seriously doubt that is the case, since they have been able to trace Floyd's history (and I assume name) back to infancy.

i was checki

ng out the petition that i wrote last year and found a signature "I havn't had the opprotunity to read the book, but I had the opprotunity to cross paths with Franklin Floyd while he was housed in a correctional facility that I was employed at, and I found him to be a very cold, heartless individual who with out a doubt is totally capable of commiting such a terrible crime. I feel that as a society we owe it to Sharon, Michael, and there families to bring attention to this matter, and to possibly provide some sort of closure."

another posting

"Atleast 10 years ago I watched an episode of Unsolved Mysteries, that is where I first gained knowledge of this tragic story. They did show her pix at the youngest age available, and asked for any help in finding her family. Check the archives with that show and see if it can lead you anywhere. "

i didnt know her story was on unsolved

smile22 said:
wait so you think he stold floyds id i think more needs to be looked into i wish ok le would take any evidince seriousy
FDF is the real FDF. Don't forget that his sister Dorothea has been in contact with him and she would definitely know if it was not her real brother. I am sure she wishes he WASN"T!!

Doogie, I was disappointed when I went back and reviewed the info I found because in all the excitement, I overlooked the age. That certainly is very coincidental that there would be 2 FDF's with ties to OK.

The other family must get harrased like crazy.. Hmmmm.... I wonder if the other FDF's have any stories to tell about being contacted by CONS members, etc... that were trying to find FDF.

itsreenw said:
...That certainly is very coincidental that there would be 2 FDF's with ties to OK...
Amazingly, there actually are 3 FDF's tied to OK: our , then the father and son that we have found.

Can you say just were in Oklahoma these three FDFs are .....name of town.......?

That was a stand out when I read Matts book...
Oklahoma is where I was the Happiest!
is the way FDF said this......??????

I surely did not mean to sound a know it all...
Page 74 of Matts book......
quote: he enlisted on July 11,1959 and served in Missouri and Oklahoma for six months,before he was trrown out in December after Army officials learned he had forged his
enlistment papers and was under age.....
Dr.Doggie if I offended you i do apoligiese
Tuffy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members