OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sent those photos I found via.....Dr.Doggie to itsreenw......I just seem to not get the posting.....????? I have to Thank itsreenw for takeing the time to make sure the finds are posted so that they can be viewed.......I know working togeather on projects of any nature requires a team.....the people here at WS.....
are the few that give voice.....to all of these children no matter what thier age....
They are asking to come..... Home....and we need to search often and look more closely....to all the clues....Its Good against Evil...no matter what way you look at it.....
Thank you all at WS......
Tuffy

I have agonized, just as the rest of you have over this case and the only logical conclusion that I can come up with is that Floyd took Sharon after possibly murdering her mother, I know that this has been mentioned before but I can't help but think that Sharon's mother is a murdered/missing or unidentified person why else would you or none of your family come forward, I mean she had to have little playmates her mother had to have given birth some place, why the hell is this case as if Sharon just came out of thin air, her mother had to have rented an apartment, gone to a grocery store, had a nosy neighbor, lord knows I have them, and with Sharon being such a pretty and intelligent little girl she had to have been noticed, I mean she was a genious (forgive my spelling) maybe she crawled or walked or even talked at a very early age. A pediatrician would have to recognize her for God sakes didn't she ever get sick?, batism in a church a preacher or a babysitter. It bothers me as I am sure it does the rest of you that whom ever may think that they might know something has NEVER come forward not even once.

mel36 said:
I have agonized, just as the rest of you have over this case and the only logical conclusion that I can come up with is that Floyd took Sharon after possibly murdering her mother, I know that this has been mentioned before but I can't help but think that Sharon's mother is a murdered/missing or unidentified person why else would you or none of your family come forward, I mean she had to have little playmates her mother had to have given birth some place, why the hell is this case as if Sharon just came out of thin air, her mother had to have rented an apartment, gone to a grocery store, had a nosy neighbor, lord knows I have them, and with Sharon being such a pretty and intelligent little girl she had to have been noticed, I mean she was a genious (forgive my spelling) maybe she crawled or walked or even talked at a very early age. A pediatrician would have to recognize her for God sakes didn't she ever get sick?, batism in a church a preacher or a babysitter. It bothers me as I am sure it does the rest of you that whom ever may think that they might know something has NEVER come forward not even once.

it bothers me to that all this time no one has come foward we need more media outlets my petition to dateline has gone sour i still get signatures but for a year dateline has not responded

What about a MySpace site for Sharon? Has this been done? Over on the Anna Waters site it has helped generate leads. Maybe if Sharon's case was given it's own site with pictures, info, etc. someone would see it. I know that people were doubtful at first about it helping in Anna's case but it has helped. And Sharon's friends, relatives, etc. might be online since she would not be that old if she were alive. Just a thought.

I am just curious, but why only focus on Dateline? There are other networks that do shows about stories like this. A&E, Court TV, ect...have any of these been contacted as well?? I agree with giving Sharon a myspace account or a website, with everything on computers these days I think it would help.

The Court TV about AKA:tonya ......I have on cd now and have viewed much to hear FDF voice...repeat and indicate a thrid party....
the apperance of this child over the years indicates a female influance....
FDF: had no patients for children......that was established in Matts book..........
Childhood illness?
children immunations?
broken bones?
buying clothing?
haveing teeth repaired or clenned?
Christmas......Toys..? family....?
Learning to drive a car......Yes! she had a car! Matts Book?.........
Becomeing a Women?
Giveing Birth..?
Giveing Up a Child after birth....thou Tonya was controled....others surrounding that birth and or Nurse a Doctor.....
AKA:Tonya or anyone else would have to deal with that emontion...........
She started school in Oklahoma and returned to Oklahoma City ...................................????????

i know a few (not many) men that have raised girls all alone and sometimes they appear more well groamed than many mothers produce.

my cousin is an example....no one helped him raise her after my aunt died, he wouldnt ask or accept any. and she was allways neatly groomed, well dressed, he put alot in her education.....the big difference is, she wasnt abused. but it is possible that he did all this on his own, i too lean towards the barr woman being involved though.

mel36 said:

It is possible that her mother was murdered. But it is also possible that she was abducted from another area. Back then, info was not exchanged as freely as it is today on missing persons. So if he did abduct her from another state, then showed up in Okla. and enrolled her in school- her parents would be missing her, but no one would connect her to Sharon/Tonya. As far as media exposure in the last decade, I hadn't heard of her until I came to this site, and haven't seen anything on her except Matt's book except on her. So her parents may not have seen anything about it.

Why!when FDF dosent have any God fearing ...........Bible reading about him....

Who can anybody think of that is closest to floyd emotionally, mentally that would know him and I mean really know him? how he possibly thinks and behaves, would it be his sister? has she ever been questioned about who Sharon was where she thought that FDF got her? has he ever mentioned one thing that would stand out to her? I can't believe that there is not one just one person that has gotten close enough to that big mouth that he never said anything, he seems to be an ego maniac, a little compliment would probebly go a long way with him and I could see him striking friendships even if it was over a beer, and loose lips sink ships, I mean nobody even his family ever wondered why he had a child all of the sudden that he just never mentioned before or was he not in contact with any family members? Maybe his friend David Dial should be interogated to find out what he knows about Sharon, if anything. Heres an idea one of us can hold both FDF and DD down and one of us can slowly remove their tonails, sorry just a bit frustrated.

Has anybody ever had the oppurtunity to review any mental health evals or records on FDF, I know that there is a right to privacy issue but I would think that with the FBI being involved that they would have jurisdiction and could get a supeona (forgive my spelling) to unseal his medical records I sure would like to know what is in them, it may shed alot more light into what he did and where he may have obtained Sharon even if he did'nt mention anything about her he may have mentioned where he was at, at certain points when he was on the run and within that time frame, he cannot be the only person on earth that has never made a mistake and said something that he did'nt intend to. And there is not alot of time the guy is getting older every day once he is gone that may be it Sharon's identity may never be known.

First off, this is my first post here.

This case has been one that has puzzled me for ages. I first read about it in 2001. This past summer I read Matt's book.

What I want to know is why the Fishers weren't more aggressive with Floyd. If they had taken action against him, Sharon may be alive today. If I had a daughter and her best friend's "father" was FDF, I'd probably ask around town about him and if he was on my couch sleeping, I'd call the police in a heartbeat.

I'm also curious as a psychology minor (I attend college) about Sharon never telling anyone about Floyd. I also often wonder what may have happened if Floyd was given a sentence, say, in 1985--could Sharon have been saved even if he did escape? If, for example, Sharon relocated to Pittsburgh, PA (my hometown), a city that I don't recall Floyd ever being linked to, could she have possibly been my next door neighbor?

And finally, does anyone think a hypnotist would be an idea to get the truth about Sharon out of FDF? I have no idea if these guys really work, but I heard one advertising on the radio who got people to stop smoking and whatnot. Is it a gimmick or something that should be looked at?

I'm looking forward to being a member of these forums!

MacPlus512 said:
First off, this is my first post here.

This case has been one that has puzzled me for ages. I first read about it in 2001. This past summer I read Matt's book.

And finally, does anyone think a hypnotist would be an idea to get the truth about Sharon out of FDF? I have no idea if these guys really work, but I heard one advertising on the radio who got people to stop smoking and whatnot. Is it a gimmick or something that should be looked at?

I'm looking forward to being a member of these forums!
(Sorry, I cut out some of the quote!) The things I wonder about hypnosis are would FDF voluntarily be hypnotized AND I have heard that some people are unable to submit to hypnosis, they have "issues" and sometimes it doesn't "take" because their minds will not relax enough to allow themselves to be "under"? It was explained to me that persons with issues of trust will rarely be sucessful in being hypnotized, even for someone who wishes to quit smoking. I don't know if it's true, I was told this while trying to be hypnotized for smoking- it didn't work. Anyway, if FDF didn't volunteer to hypnosis, I doubt the penal system could push the issue, too much "red tape" for that?

Any experts out there?

I haven't posted much on Sharon's thread, but the case is very odd. I wish she could have her proper identity! I don't know if the Barr woman holds any pieces to the puzzle, FDF knows full well where he "obtained" Sharon, but I doubt he will ever tell anyone his secrets. One of the things that I continue to wonder about is the blood sample that is supposed to be Sharon's blood. I wish they could obtain (or would obtain) new DNA through exhumation to erase any doubts. I continue to pray for news about Michael, it would be wonderful if he would be found SAFE.

Good point there--FDF isn't "normal" when it comes to his brain so who knows if it would work?

Any more theories on the Fishers and if they ever wished to report FDF?

MacPlus512 said:
Good point there--FDF isn't "normal" when it comes to his brain so who knows if it would work?

Any more theories on the Fishers and if they ever wished to report FDF?

I have been intresed in Sharon's case every since seeing it aired on Unsolved Mysteries back in the early 90's. I can tell you Fishers felt absolutly horrible when they found out the truth about Sharon's situation. Jennifer Fisher has and probably still has a very difficult time accepting what happened to Sharon.
It is important to realize that the amzing thing about Sharon is that she was able to function so well and be so succesful. Although, the Fishers thought FDF was exstremly odd and did not like him they never had reason to believe Sharon was being mistreated. Hindsight is 20/20. IF they could go back in time and protect Sharon I am sure they would have. I think it is not productive to insinuate the Fishers should have interviened on Sharon's behalf. They did not know what we all know now.

mjak

Good idea. I just sent a friend request.

If you ever find a group for her alma mater (I'm a member of one for mine) you should join it. Perhaps you'd find an alumni who could help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot