OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe this has been asked before but why is this thread in the Cold Cases forum intstead of the Unidentified? Aren't we all trying to find out who she really was?

"In February, 1973, Floyd was arrested by the Atlanta Police Department for attempted kidnapping. At that time, he was on parole after serving time in a federal prison for bank robbery. Floyd failed to appear for trial. Federal authorities issued a warrant for his arrest as a parole violator.

Shortly after he became a fugitive, Floyd developed a relationship with Linda Williams. When they met, Linda Williams had a daughter named Sharon. In 1974, Floyd took Sharon with him after Linda Williams refused to marry him. During Sharon's childhood, Floyd and Sharon lived together as father and daughter in several states. Floyd used a variety of aliases to avoid arrest on the outstanding warrant."

I cut and pasted this from a court appeal document... has this name been mentioned before? ( find a case.com)

I read it and it's very intriguing for sure. However, I have doubts if this is based on Floyd's recollection where Sharon came from or actual facts. He could have told the courts this to account for where Sharon came from. Story seems outlandish that some woman would just let him take her daughter because she wouldn't marry him.
Reading the appeal, specifically the part about Michaels bio father, it seems to me that FDF is a narcissistic sociopath who enjoys causing chaos and drama like him saying that the father had a short time to decide if he wanted custody of Michael and then when he gets an answer FDF turns around and tells the courts that he is actually Michaels father. It's all a game.

Thanks for pointing this document out.

The only way we could know for sure if it's true is to find this Linda Williams or verify that she gave birth to a girl about the right age and no longer has her.

Linda Williams is such a common name (it made me think of the pseudonym Mary Anderson when I first read it), I wonder if there is any more information about the woman if she exists, because I am sure there are a lot of Linda Williams out there.

Maybe this has been asked before but why is this thread in the Cold Cases forum intstead of the Unidentified? Aren't we all trying to find out who she really was?

This case has an unidentified (though unidentified while living as well as deceased), a missing person (Michael), as well as an unsolved death (Sharon's).

Personally, I hope Sharon's case stays here in Cold Cases.

Has anyone found any ties from Floyd to an "Alex Banning" ? He also lived in Oklahoma.. I have found very little info on him. In my experience, criminals seem to seek each other out and hang in the same watering holes....

Has anyone found any ties from Floyd to an "Alex Banning" ? He also lived in Oklahoma.. I have found very little info on him. In my experience, criminals seem to seek each other out and hang in the same watering holes....

I have said this before there is one rule out that im not convienced of [video=youtube;zUJMs_Lkc28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUJMs_Lkc28[/video]
Michelle Pulsifer- her fathers dna was tested against Sharon , but not the Mother, the boyfriend Mike who says he disposed of her body (never located) was a hard core prision guy and could have easily run across Floyd(they were in Chicago at the same time, where Linda supposedly met Floyd) what if Michelle was not her fathers child (the mom was said to have had affairs) Sharon looks more like Michelles Mother than she does David Dial
http://mylifeofcrime.wordpress.com/...ulsifer-murder-july-1969-silverado-canyon-ca/
31readmich_mug2.jpg

thCA1BYJ90.jpg

thCAJ7999S.jpg

thCAL35PDH.jpg

I sound like a broken record, I know I do and I apologize for that. I have done some amateur genealogy sleuthing (and I mean VERY amateur, obits, Veromi, FB etc) for David Dial and those eyes are absolutely a strong family trait, there are also a number of beautiful blondes in his extended family. I feel like her mother is either dead at the hands of Floyd and/or Dial and that David Dial is the father. I also Floyd and Dial are 100% right in that no one is or has been looking for her. There may not be a lot of family that knows she ever existed. Her mother was probably a teenager written off as a runaway.

I sound like a broken record, I know I do and I apologize for that. I have done some amateur genealogy sleuthing (and I mean VERY amateur, obits, Veromi, FB etc) for David Dial and those eyes are absolutely a strong family trait, there are also a number of beautiful blondes in his extended family. I feel like her mother is either dead at the hands of Floyd and/or Dial and that David Dial is the father. I also Floyd and Dial are 100% right in that no one is or has been looking for her. There may not be a lot of family that knows she ever existed. Her mother was probably a teenager written off as a runaway.

Where can I see a picture of him?

You can find a recent picture by checking Georgia State inmates, he's incarcerated now. The thread did, I think have some younger photos of him, not sure if they're still accessible, I'll dig around a bit.

Im probably wrong but i thought I read Dials sister had given dna???? cant find it anywhere!

Where can I see a picture of him?

also look at Donna's eyes for that matter she looks like Dial (my theory above) Im probably grasping but , there are some connections what do you think? however I was also convinced at the R/M connection the one on Matts facebook? I thought matt had an update too hmmmmmmm!

also look at Donna's eyes for that matter she looks like Dial (my theory above) Im probably grasping but , there are some connections what do you think? however I was also convinced at the R/M connection the one on Matts facebook? I thought matt had an update too hmmmmmmm!

Are there links where I can find the pictures?

I posted them but if you are on your phone iyou can't see them Google the little girl in the blue dress the mom Donna Prentiss was in prison for her disappearance father tested against Sharon mom did not if mom was active outside the marriage there would be no match with dad if Michelle was not his and mike the stepfather could have easily sold gave her to Floyd they were the same sort kwim!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Ok, I was confused, I know who you are talking about. Familiar with that case.its a possibility, but most likely that little girl was beaten and disposed of in the desert.

I just finished reading info on Henry lee harbinson who was associated with Floyd. He evidently was refused marriage by Freda denman until he threatened to kill her kids. She had a daughter named Sherri and a son named Michael . She vanished and so did the kids... Along with harbinson. Suspected he killed her and took the kids. This sounds like a bit of the story Floyd told in his appeal I posted above, does it not? I believe they were in Chicago! I think the girl was ruled out as Sharon, but maybe that is where Floyd got the story of Linda Williams

Can someone tell me if Floyd was associated with Alex Banning ( Ace)?

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but I just think, based on no evidence other than the name was really common at the time, that her original name might have been Susan.

Susan -- Suzanne-- Sharon not huge changes (Then you get the Tonya name...dunno.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prettylaydie
Back