OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So, anyway, the brother's name was Phillip Brandenburg. Would there be much use in trying to get him on missing person's sites? It's all very difficult without pictures and I guess they would have to come from the family. Everybody talks about Suzanne's tragic life, but that Floyd took a lot of people down with him. Just praying the kid made it out alive and, if so, was brought up with good people.

So, anyway, the brother's name was Phillip Brandenburg. Would there be much use in trying to get him on missing person's sites? It's all very difficult without pictures and I guess they would have to come from the family. Everybody talks about Suzanne's tragic life, but that Floyd took a lot of people down with him. Just praying the kid made it out alive and, if so, was brought up with good people.

If the mother filed a missing persons report for him the same time she did for Sharon, then LE should run with it regardless of the family. But I've not seen anything up to this point that shows that LE is making any effort. Has anyone else seen anything?

Well, did the mother even file a missing person's report? Has she even said she had a son? Honestly, that family's silence is baffling at best and cold hearted at worst.

NO!!! the FBI said they were taken from Dallas , where Floyd had moved them, and the other two girls were left at the Baptist children's home but not a peep about the boy, now if it were really SC that she reported this at , that makes sense why they did nothing, and the girls were found I would imagine he would leave all of them , unless he got sick of hearing a tiny baby and got rid of him first, I would be more likely to say he dumped the baby somewhere before the girls !

Well, did the mother even file a missing person's report? Has she even said she had a son? Honestly, that family's silence is baffling at best and cold hearted at worst.
Can we not be compassionate and recognize how difficult this situation likely is for the family, and perhaps not presume we know what the barriers are for them? Cold hearted is a pretty strong and negative label to give someone whom you don't feel is doing what you're deeming "the right thing to do." At this point, if I was the family I might not want to share my personal family information and experience and reasoning simply because this level of "curiosity" has risen to the level where people are presuming so much and, frankly, not kindly.

Can we not be compassionate and recognize how difficult this situation likely is for the family, and perhaps not presume we know what the barriers are for them? Cold hearted is a pretty strong and negative label to give someone whom you don't feel is doing what you're deeming "the right thing to do." At this point, if I was the family I might not want to share my personal family information and experience and reasoning simply because this level of "curiosity" has risen to the level where people are presuming so much and, frankly, not kindly.

I agree, and I also feel that such comments are not in the spirit of Websleuths as a victim friendly site. This family has committed no crime, they are the relatives of a victim of crime.

They have chosen to decline all publicity, but that doesn't mean they are uncaring, its just how they have chosen to deal with this. Everyone is different - there is no 'correct' way to deal with this sort of thing.

Thank you flourish and shadowdancer. I couldn't have said it better. Suzanne's family are victims and WS is a victim friendly forum. With all the prying and second guessing, I honestly don't blame Suzanne's family for maintaining their privacy and silence. They really don't owe us anything, case solved, case closed.

Sharon/Suzanne and her son Michael and her daughter are the victims here. I'm not sure that we know enough to put anyone else in her "story" under the same banner. With respect.

moo

So what do we do about the brother? "Let the dead bury the dead"?

I'm super confused because one of the Family had a PB on their FB I just couldn't figure out the age, but the fbi story where on the FBI website where they were digging for Michael does not even mention a brother so....???????

So what do we do about the brother? "Let the dead bury the dead"?
Mind our own business? What could we do, really? We're not privy to all the information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using Tapatalk

Sharon/Suzanne and her son Michael and her daughter are the victims here. I'm not sure that we know enough to put anyone else in her "story" under the same banner. With respect.

moo

With respect, we don't have to have all the info. FDF is the one who victimized Suzanne's family along with Suzanne and her son. I highly doubt her family wanted or caused this to happen with FDF. So per forum rules, they are considered victims unless further information somehow comes out that for some reason implicates that they were complicit with what FDF did. Guilty until proven innocent does not happen here with families.

I'm super confused because one of the Family had a PB on their FB I just couldn't figure out the age, but the fbi story where on the FBI website where they were digging for Michael does not even mention a brother so....???????

Yes, I had the same question a while back. I was never clear on what authority said she had a brother. Since the FBI never mentioned him, unless I hear otherwise I am going under the assumption that there isn't a brother. I can't imagine that they would be looking for one missing boy and not the other, once they found out the details.

oh I think it was ancestry that linked a bc for a male child if I remember correctly ? but I don't have it so I cant check.

ok guys this is even Sadder Sharon's bio father was from Michigan, in 2010 when all the news broke from the FBI it appears her Mom and Hubby were on "Vacay" there (that's probably not much of a vacation) and Hubby passed away the brother PJB apparently goes by the middle name J s he I alive and well , I looked up and he would be the correct age, so either he had not moved to Dallas with them or he was not born yet when she was jailed for the check...anyway lucky kid! http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dailypress/obituary.aspx?pid=144779896

Sloane, I am confused by your post.you talk about Sharon's bio dad, yet say Sharon's mom and hubby were on vacation-what does Sharon's dad have to do with that. Whose brother is PJB? i just couldn't follow what you were talking about.

sorry hard time typing ....Sharon's bio dad from MI......in her moms husbands obit (not the bio dad) it says they were on vacation when he passed away in MI ....which was the same time matt said FBI was gathering info and figured out who her mother was ....the missing brother we have been wondering about is mentioned In obit. goes by middle name. so he is alive and not missing. thank goodness . Make sense?

sorry hard time typing ....Sharon's bio dad from MI......in her moms husbands obit (not the bio dad) it says they were on vacation when he passed away in MI ....which was the same time matt said FBI was gathering info and figured out who her mother was ....the missing brother we have been wondering about is mentioned In obit. goes by middle name. so he is alive and not missing. thank goodness . Make sense?

So was their "vacation" them traveling to Michigan to see the bio dad?

The obit was very lengthy. I had to read through it a few times. To clarify, 7 kids are listed and none are designated as stepchildren, though all the boys have different last names. And all those last names coincide with the children of Suzanne's mom. So the "missing" son is indeed still alive.
This makes a lot of sense. Nothing that came directly from the FBI mentioned a missing brother. And now we have the obit that lists him as alive. I think we can drop the missing brother idea completely now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly
Back