OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could I just ask a question about Sharon's children? I believe that there are three known children- are there no medical records for the pregnancies or births?
On here it has been spoken of the fact that one of the children has been identified-how was this done?
This is such a sad case, currently trying to read the dozens of threads about it.

As far as I know the two other are before Michael and after Michael, I believe they were both given up for adoption before she left the hospital, so they would be tracable thru the state , Im sure thats how they know who they are, they should be old enough IF they know or were ever told they were adopted but , who knows , I often wonder if they even know, I doubt they do. Maybe the daughter that Matt mentioned does? apparently she was adopted in New Orleans to a Dr. and wife.

Ive also wondered if the other two are Floyd's or not :(

http://www.mattbirkbeck.com/blog/murders-and-motives-on-investigation-discovery-channel#comments

Read the one comment under this , the other is me of course , but does this mean anything to any of us?

Is this supposed to be her uncle, this Jim Shipman?

I still find all of the connections to Louisiana interesting: the adoption to a doctor & his wife, his friend Dial, & the stay in New Orleans. I hate to be one of those posters who asks for a quick synopsis of the case so I will go back & re-read it & make notes. I too find this case haunting. Dial is a common name in west Louisiana & east Texas, along the Sabine River.

Is this supposed to be her uncle, this Jim Shipman?

I still find all of the connections to Louisiana interesting: the adoption to a doctor & his wife, his friend Dial, & the stay in New Orleans. I hate to be one of those posters who asks for a quick synopsis of the case so I will go back & re-read it & make notes. I too find this case haunting. Dial is a common name in west Louisiana & east Texas, along the Sabine River.

honestly I have no Idea who that is , but it sure sounds like Sharon, Susan huh? ya know that would make sense if it were her real name, when you are 4 or 5 and someone changes your name, it would have to be close or the small child wouldnt react to being called or spoken to , and the TN link on matts website , the woman who says sharon was her cousin, I wonder if she reffered to her by her real name to Matt?

Did he mean Suzanne (Davis)?

(super weird b/c I have a friend visiting - we were just talking this morning about how his girlfriend is Suzanne, his mom is Suzy, and his girlfriend's mom is Susan - sheesh!)

Maybe it's about to heat up?!

I hope so, I read this story in the National Enquiror back in the day maybe 15 years ago or so, and one of the first pictures I saw on doe was the one of her and him, and its truly haunting I guess since I am around the same age, I had alot of family over in OK so sad! if I could pay the other inmates to write her real name all over death row I would!!!!

Did he mean Suzanne (Davis)?

(super weird b/c I have a friend visiting - we were just talking this morning about how his girlfriend is Suzanne, his mom is Suzy, and his girlfriend's mom is Susan - sheesh!)

Exactly how easily interchangable those names are!

guess what a" JC" is listed on the outskirts of knoxville TN .

guess what a" JC" is listed on the outskirts of knoxville TN .

Looking at Cynthia Lynn Sumpter with the date she went missing and the chin called a cleft chin?
She went missing April 27,1974 from California.

I believe she has been ruled out , although I cant find the rule out list and she isnt on namus, let me see if i can find the ruleouts

All any missing from Tennessee or Kentucky, or other areas where there are large Melungeon communities?

A Beautiful Child FB says there is news to share but he's still digesting. I'll be refreshing non stop til I know what the news is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES! Now Matt B. says she has been positively identified by FBI, but he is still holding out.

OMG! Sharon has been positively identified by the FBI!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to finally know the truth... c'mon, Matt, post already!

He said on T*** (social media w/ a bird symbol) that she was from NC.

Long timers: who was suspected as Sharon from NC?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back