OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michelle was last seen, as far as law enforcement and private detectives could determine, on or around July 4th, 1969. This is nearly 4 years before Floyd was released from federal prison. If Michelle is indeed Sharon, she would have had to have been staying with someone else during that 4-year period.

Also, Michelle was born in March of 1966, making her 9 1/2 years old when Sharon was enrolled into first grade in the Oklahoma school system in September of 1975.

Although...In this case, not much would really surprise me anymore.

Michelle was last seen, as far as law enforcement and private detectives could determine, on or around July 4th, 1969. This is nearly 4 years before Floyd was released from federal prison. If Michelle is indeed Sharon, she would have had to have been staying with someone else during that 4-year period.

Also, Michelle was born in March of 1966, making her 9 1/2 years old when Sharon was enrolled into first grade in the Oklahoma school system in September of 1975.

Although...In this case, not much would really surprise me anymore.

you are right , she would be too old, so if sharon were 6 in 1975 , she was born around 69. for some reason I was thinking Michelle was three in 73, Im not sure where I got that ??

I have always thought Christina Lynn Carter was Sharon. I know she was ruled out as a match, but I get shivers whenever I see the two's comparisons, so eerie! I read in the book about Sharon, A Beautiful Child, the the LE isn't sure they even have the correct DNA on file for Sharon

Do they do such a thing as age regressions? I was thinking if they were to reverse Sharon's youngest known photo to a younger age and circulate that, would someone recognize her as a very young child? It's been nagging on my mind lately. I think of Sharon daily and can't imagine how anyone could hold their tongue on this.

Do they do such a thing as age regressions? I was thinking if they were to reverse Sharon's youngest known photo to a younger age and circulate that, would someone recognize her as a very young child? It's been nagging on my mind lately. I think of Sharon daily and can't imagine how anyone could hold their tongue on this.

This was kind of interesting, they have many options, they even have on of Jon Benet Ramsey. not sure if you'd have to pay money but heres the site:
http://www.phojoe.com/forensic_compositing.html

They also have a feature "Adopted Child with No Photos of Parents" if you scroll down the pics on the home page. They just need a pic of the girl (Sharon). I wonder if this could be used to see what her mother/father would look like??

I was wondering if the photographer who took that studio portrait of sharon and floyd was ever located. If not maybe the picture could be put in professional photgraphy magazines to try to jog someone's memory.
I also wondered if that picture could have been taen before he kidnapped Sharon. If perhaps he had had a relationship wiht a single mother, and the mother thought he was really becoming a part of the family she might have suggested or agreed with his suggestion more likely) to get a family portrait. peadophiles are known to target single mothers and maybe the mother was then killed and not found, and no-one looked for the little girl (or at least not hard, perhaps thinking the mother had moved with the child). Or if they did look for her she is older than the child in the photo simply because she was kidnapped after the photo was taken.
apologies if this theory has already been discounted.

There should be a page for both of them, that'd be nice!

I just came across this article about the couple who tried to adopt Michael, Ernest and Merle Bean. What a wonderful amazing couple they are! Glad they got this recognition. Great article with mention of Michael along with a video interview. I have always wondered how Michael's kidnapping had affected their lives....

http://newsok.com/the-beans/article/3459678

Officials found part of a skull, some skin and hair near Dickson, about 10 miles east of Ardmore, on Dec. 20, 1994
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=12&articleid=20110222_12_0_OKLAHO238938

Found a little more information. The Tillery boy's remains were found in a yard on Durwood Road in rural Dickson, OK. At the end of the road is Nelda Cemetery. I'll see if I can find any additional info. This looks interesting, pull up Durwood Rd. in Dickson on Google Maps. It's a larger cemetery than it looks, but it is sure in a secluded location.

this.. right here.. is where you will find Michael

:(

Matt Birkbeck knows where Sharon's daughter is. If DNA were done comparing her to the biological sister of Rhonda Renee Moore's mother, who used to post on here, then an end run could be made around many barriers.

But is there any evidence at all that Rhonda Renee Moore ever existed?

Matt Birkbeck knows where Sharon's daughter is. If DNA were done comparing her to the biological sister of Rhonda Renee Moore's mother, who used to post on here, then an end run could be made around many barriers.

But is there any evidence at all that Rhonda Renee Moore ever existed?

Just a picture that looks exactly like sharon

Google the two names, the pic is around.

The picture of that child, whoever she is, does certainly resemble Sharon Marshall, whoever she was, as a child, but there are several pictures of girls who people swore were Sharon but weren't. I have never seen a birth certificate or any other documentation for RRM, and I am not convinced that we have not all been played.

Pictures can lie but DNA doesn't. So where is the DNA test?

I just don't know how what seemed to be a promising lead simply went cold like a cup off coffee left on the table overnight. Not ruled out, not found alive, it just evaporated and no one wants to talk about it. Will SOMEONE who knows please PM me privately with what happened?

I was just checking on Facebook for Matt's page 'A beautiful Child'. Couldn't find it ??? Does it still exist?

I was just checking on Facebook for Matt's page 'A beautiful Child'. Couldn't find it ??? Does it still exist?

yes its on mine, it should be there facebook is acting weird, i tried to search for a friend who has a VERY common name and it came back not found? and the last time i looked there were 100 of them!

Floyd was in the Atlanta Federal Prison at the same time as CONS was invented. Also, Henry Harbison, Harry Theriualt (Shiloh) and several other leaders in the church.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back