OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is sharons case still open along with michaels?

Is sharons case still open along with michaels?

I believe they are both still open FBI cases. You would have to double check that that has not changed since I last saw that information.

Oh, I so hope they are open, I wonder if besides Michael and Sharon and Cheryl Comesseo, if Floyd has any other victims?

Oh, I so hope they are open, I wonder if besides Michael and Sharon and Cheryl Comesseo, if Floyd has any other victims?

I would say that he has. I lean towards him killing Sharon's mom in order to take Sharon in order to abuse her sexually, I think he did it to other young girls. She has so much sadness in her eyes in the picture of her sitting with him as a young girl. And poor Michael really never had a chance, I have such heavy heart for him.

So yes I would say that he molested other girls whom he may have also killed. I do not think Sharon, Michael and Cheryl were the only ones.

Enchanted Eyes, I also agree with you, I think Sharons mother was also very young, and that Floyd had an infatuation with her. Most likely she may have had enough of him after her child was born and tried to get away, so he killed Sharon's mother and kept "Sharon", just like he killed Sharon and kept Michael. He may have even tried covering it up as some sort of accident, like Sharon. I wonder if there are any unsolved homicides/suspicious deaths in any areas Floyd was in after Sharon was born?

Enchanted Eyes, I also agree with you, I think Sharons mother was also very young, and that Floyd had an infatuation with her. Most likely she may have had enough of him after her child was born and tried to get away, so he killed Sharon's mother and kept "Sharon", just like he killed Sharon and kept Michael. He may have even tried covering it up as some sort of accident, like Sharon. I wonder if there are any unsolved homicides/suspicious deaths in any areas Floyd was in after Sharon was born?

Do we know where floyd was around 70-71?

That timeline has troubled me in many ways, but the one nagging question... Floyd went into hiding in June, 1973, after failing to make a court appearance (for an assault on a young woman right after being released from prison/parole). Of course, considering the circles within which Floyd operated by that time, Sharon may have been abducted by someone else years earlier then given (or taken) in turn by Floyd.

So... Sharon should have been old enough at that point (in late 1973, 1974 she was most likely between 4 and 6 years old) to have remembered her mother. Why didn't she ever tell anyone about her? She mentioned to friends and teachers that her mother was killed in an accident, but I feel it most likely that this is what she was told to say by Floyd.

I happened to see this thread yesterday, I read all about sharon when I first came to WS but I dont stay to the threads because they're (necessarily) slow going but I got all caught up then went & bought the book on my kindle. I'm about 30% through. poor sharon, I wish we could give you back your name. what an absolute <modsnip> sandwich she was given.

That timeline has troubled me in many ways, but the one nagging question... Floyd went into hiding in June, 1973, after failing to make a court appearance (for an assault on a young woman right after being released from prison/parole). Of course, considering the circles within which Floyd operated by that time, Sharon may have been abducted by someone else years earlier then given (or taken) in turn by Floyd.

So... Sharon should have been old enough at that point (in late 1973, 1974 she was most likely between 4 and 6 years old) to have remembered her mother. Why didn't she ever tell anyone about her? She mentioned to friends and teachers that her mother was killed in an accident, but I feel it most likely that this is what she was told to say by Floyd.

Maybe her Mother was killed in an accident? I wonder if maybe there could be a shread of truth in that.

After reading a Beautiful Child, I also wondered why Sharon never did, and so did everyone else who was a part of her life. Sharon kept so many secrets, it wasn't until she had Michael and near her death where she came out and told girls she danced with at the strip club her fear of Floyd, but she never mentioned anything about her "home life" to anyone. She was a closed book. I am 100% sure she remembered much about her former life, as well as her mother, but has remained silent due to Floyd. He captured Sharon at a young age, that girl never had a chance against him, he silenced her far before he actually ended her life. A Beautiful Child is a sad, but wonderful book about Sharon Marshall, if you are interested at all in this case, it is a must read!
I wish we could give her her name back, and Michael a burial:/

Does anyone remember a part in the book when Sharon is talking to her friend on the phone (I think high school timeframe, before Micheal's birth) and the friend states she could hear a little boy in the background. I think the friend was Jennifer Fisher...

Im moving so all my books are already packed but can someone check that please?

Hi. I have been catching up on this case. I don't know if this has bveen said or not. I was thinking about Sharon's mom and like alot of people-I think she was killed. I think that would keep Sharon even more fearful to ever reveal anything about Frank to anyone, and also would leave no mom looking for her child. But of course there could be a dad, relatives, etc looking which got me thinking that if no one was looking for her deceased mom, no one would be looking for her.

So I was looking at unidentified victims on the doe network and I found one in Georgia from 1973. There is not alot of info on her-maybe other people know more-but in the reconstruction she has blond hair. Case File 231UFGA . She was found in Nov. 1973, so after Frank would be out of jail. Just thought I would throw it out there....

Hi. I have been catching up on this case. I don't know if this has bveen said or not. I was thinking about Sharon's mom and like alot of people-I think she was killed. I think that would keep Sharon even more fearful to ever reveal anything about Frank to anyone, and also would leave no mom looking for her child. But of course there could be a dad, relatives, etc looking which got me thinking that if no one was looking for her deceased mom, no one would be looking for her.

So I was looking at unidentified victims on the doe network and I found one in Georgia from 1973. There is not alot of info on her-maybe other people know more-but in the reconstruction she has blond hair. Case File 231UFGA . She was found in Nov. 1973, so after Frank would be out of jail. Just thought I would throw it out there....

Here is the link for the UID http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/231ufga.html

@Deeds-yes, you are correct! That was in the high school time frame, I also wondered who that was....what other ppl did that sick man harm?
I also wondered about why no none has come forward to claim "Sharon", and I was thinking what if her mother was a run away/had no family, than when she got pregnant, she hid it from the father, so he may have never known he ever had a child out there...than her mother met Floyd...and we know what happens from there...I know other things are possible (accident, etc), but due to Floyd's nature, I do believe he may have killed her mother.

I still Think Sharon is Michelle Kelly Pulsifer - She was Ruled out by her fathers DNA, but Her mother ADMITTEDLY Cheated on her father ALOT so who is to say that really was her father! And the mother NEVER seemed too concerned she was missing, and looks JUST like Sharon, and even worse the Mother ACTS just like Floyd and would never tell anyone where she was, And the Mothers boyfriend Looked just like one of Floyds co horts and was fresh out of prison in 73 when she went missing,. I really still think it could be her If the Mothers DNA could be tested it might answer the questions, Dad might just not be Dad at all! http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23592454/ns/dateline_nbc-crime_reports/t/girl-little-blue-dress/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back