OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I've just started reading "a beautiful child" and it's really captivating...I was reading that FDF got the names for "Sharon" off of a grave stone... I did a search on Find a grave website for Suzanne Davis died before 1974 and then Sharon Marshall died before 1978

Suzanne Davis locations of graves;

- Metter, Candler County, Georgia, USA
- Port Huron, St. Clair County, Michigan, USA
- Chapel Hill (Orange County), Orange County, North Carolina, USA
- Siglerville, Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, USA
- San Diego, San Diego County, California, USA
- Worth County, Iowa, USA
- South Coatesville, Chester County, Pennsylvania, USA

Sharon Marshall locations of graves;

- Salem, Marion County, Oregon, USA
- Windsor, Shelby County, Illinois, USA
- Belleville, St. Clair County, Illinois, USA
- Benton, Butler County, Kansas, USA
- Laketon, Wabash County, Indiana, USA

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gs&

-----

From what I understand FDF was signed over by his mother to a state home for children in Georgia... Is there a possibility that FDF went back to the state home he grew up and was abused in and took a family-less "Sharon" and got the name Suzanne Davis from a grave stone from a Metter, Candler County, Georgia cemetery...From what I read in the the book the state house was very poorly run...and this would explain why no one is looking for her...

"Floyd was in Georgia in 1973.

Sharon was abducted some time between June 1973 and August 1975.

Sharon's birth year is believed to be between 1967-1970

February 2, 1973, Floyd's friend David Dial posted $3,000 bail for Floyd. Floyd would not be seen again until he surfaced in Tulsa, Oklahoma 1989. Floyd is said to b staying with his friend David Dial at 48 Franklin rd. in Newnan Georgia."

http://25missingpersons.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sharon&action=print&thread=1032

--------

The locations of David Dial's and the Children's state home are about 20mins apart...On another note... If Michael Anthony Hughes is no longer alive then the grounds of the children's home would be the first place I would look...

Just on the chance, you might want to search for a grave for a Susanne Davis. If Floyd had seen that spelling, he might just have changed the second s for a z.

Lurking, wasn't she buried under the name Tonya Tadlock or something similar. Thought I read that somewhere, don't quote me though.

sorry, that was a question. when i read it again it looks like a statement. Just curious.

Tierneysain, she's buried under the name Tonya in a cemetery in Broken Arrow, OK.

Lurking, wasn't she buried under the name Tonya Tadlock or something similar. Thought I read that somewhere, don't quote me though.

I looked it up on "Find a Grave" - and it seems Mr. Floyd had a penchant for getting their aliases off of gravestones. Sadly, Tonya Dawn Tadlock, which was the alias that Sharon Marshall used when she and Floyd married in New Orleans in 1989 - was the name of a 2 year old that died and is buried in Alabama. I just think it's interesting that she died in 1969 around the time that Sharon was supposed to have been born, in the south, and it's the exact same name used.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=77674834&df=all&

Is it possible that since Floyd came from a state home in Georgia, he abducted Sharon/Suzanne from that same state home?

And records/protocol maybe not being what they are today back then, she either wasn't reported missing or he was able to "adopt" her from the home?

I want to do some more sleuthing on that state home. I was also unaware of Floyd's childhood/backstory as I didn't see it really mentioned in "A Beautiful Child" - what else do we know about his family and how he was born/raised?

I just checked it. It's still up. Try searching 'A Beautiful Child'

Apparently Matt is working on a new book and probably not updating about Sharon all that much.

In June, the "A Beautiful Child" Facebook page stated he was in the process of editing hundreds of hours of audio of an interview he conducted with Floyd in 2003, and that he was going to release it along with "a library of materials" on the case. I don't see any of it on his site so I'm not sure what happened with that - does anyone know? I am dying to listen to that interview.

Sorry if this has been answered in a previous thread - I tried to read through them all, but only found one on this subject, from several years ago:

Did anyone ever figure out the question of Rebecca Barr/Parker?

I ask because on reading the archived thread on Rebecca, here I did a quick search and came up with a couple interesting things. Like aliases that link back to Rebecca Barr (Parker/Barrett/possibly Barrows/, and John T. Barr also having aliases - made me wonder if it was Floyd himself.

Can anyone tell me the age difference between Floyd and Sharon, and whether they actually looked those ages (some folks do look older or younger than their years).

Just some links would be handy, if there's any, cheers.

I looked it up on "Find a Grave" - and it seems Mr. Floyd had a penchant for getting their aliases off of gravestones. Sadly, Tonya Dawn Tadlock, which was the alias that Sharon Marshall used when she and Floyd married in New Orleans in 1989 - was the name of a 2 year old that died and is buried in Alabama. I just think it's interesting that she died in 1969 around the time that Sharon was supposed to have been born, in the south, and it's the exact same name used.

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...=all&GSdyrel=all&GSob=n&GRid=77674834&df=all&

Good find! The mother's maiden name is Carr on the site. Wasnt that one of her aliases also?

Bumping for Sharon... I just finished reading ABC, and can't get her out of my mind.

Since it has been so long without updates, are any of you old-timers on the thread willing to do a recap of sorts, in one post, of developments (post-ABC) that are known for sure? Rule outs, DNA tests, etc? I know it is a lot to ask, but after reading the threads I'm left a bit confused as to what is "official" knowledge and what isn't. So perhaps we could get some new movement if we just start with the very basics of what is known for sure.

Thanks, and so glad to see so many who care about this beautiful, intelligent, and immensely strong young woman! :rose:

I just got done reading this book. I am absolutely saddened and heartbroken that Floyd got away with murdering Sharon and her son. I cannot believe without a body why they cannot charge Floyd in Michael's death. Is it because he is already on death row so why bother?? So many questions. Do authorities have contact with the 2 other adopted kids Sharon gave up? I am now totally obsessed with Sharon and finding out who she is. She did not just pop up out of nowhere. Floyd got her from someone. Why hasnt anyone come forward that recognized her? I a thinking maybe her mother was a single mom, new to the area. Probably did not know too many people so when she disappeared and so did her daughter, nobody noticed. Still..somebody out there is related to her and knows who she is.

From what I understand a DNA test was done in 2010 to rule out Sharon was not Christina Carter...a young girl who disappeared in 1973. I cannot believe there has been no progress at all in finding out who she is. I wish Floyd would talk.

I cannot stop talking about this case. So sadly fascinating.

In doing research on this case and stumbling across ABC Facebook page....who is Rhonda Rene Moore? Alot of speculation on this thread that she is Sharon Marshall. Apparantly she was adopted out but then I guess disappeared? What is the story on Rhonda?

ok I just scrolled through threads and apparantly there is not supposed to be any discussion regarding RRM. If she was never reported missing I'm confused to the link with SM.

We don't know much of the reality surrounding Rhonda Moore, and the information we do have is very convoluted and sketchy. In very short form, a former member here was contacted a few years ago by JW, who stated that one of her relatives had had a daughter, RM, and that no one knew of her whereabouts after the early 70s. JW presented pics that, in my opinion, very closely resembled Sharon.
After a lot of discussion and activity, everything in regard to RM seemed to come to a grinding halt (and though I previously had close contact with several of the key players in the Sharon Marshall saga, I have yet to discover what occured, is occuring, what is planned to occur....)

Since there was no authoritative information on RM (ie, no missing persons reports, no apparent law enforcement involvement, etc) the admin of WS decided it was in everyones' best interests to limit discussion on the affair.

After reading ABC, I realized that at the end, they mentioned something about Sharon's DNA not being correct, as LE in AL ( I believe that's the state where she last was seen in) say they never extracted her DNA, and don't know who's it is they are testing against. That concerns me, how credible are the rule outs than?
I really do wish we could find Michael, I truly think that'd bring Sharon peace.

Vials of Sharon's blood were drawn in OK (where the hit and run that ultimately led to her death occurred). DNA profiles were extracted from these blood samples. Also, and I'm going by memory here, Sharon's DNA was cross-referenced with one of her adopted children.
Personally, I'm comfortable that the DNA being tested is in fact Sharon's.

one of her adopted children came forward after reading the book. she wanted her dna tested to put to rest the dna not being sharons. dna was done on the girl teenager i think. and the blood sample they had for sharon was an exact match to the dna on adopted child

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back