OK OK - Sharon Marshall, 20, multiple aliases, OKC, 1990 - ID'd as Suzanne Sevakis - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Rhonda did exist. I spoke to a non-related family member at length. There was an aunt that was alive (probably about 3 years ago) This Aunt donated DNA. It was not a match to Sharon.

Rhonda did exist. I spoke to a non-related family member at length. There was an aunt that was alive (probably about 3 years ago) This Aunt donated DNA. It was not a match to Sharon.
Really? Since we got warned away from that line of thought awhile ago, nothing's been said here as to if the testing ever panned out or if it had ever taken place. Too many contradictions on if the testing was going forward at all.

Interesting. I follow this case carefully and have never heard that before. I do not doubt your word but if it is so then why did someone not say "Tested, no match, let's move on." It does seem to me that the issue was left hanging and I would like to know why that happened. Good investigators do not leave loose ends.

Once again, if anyone knows the real story and it is too sensitive to post here, please PM me. I am very good at keeping secrets.

That's OK to be skeptical. I am the one that harrassed NCMEC into taking DNA. I was communicating with a non-blood relative. She contacted me via another organization I belong to. Also, I am a family member of Freda Denman, Sheri Lynn Johnson, Michael Lloyd Johnson. That family was truly a colletion of unusual people. I believe during the wait for DNA, another member of Websleuths actually located an adult that COULD HAVE BEEN Rhonda. During this period in my life 1) my mother died shortly after being diagnosed of cancer 2) I left my job of 13 years 3) my husband died 4) my stepdaughter attacked the estate 5) my elderly Dad moved in with me. I tell you this to illustrate the reason i have not been following the case. I will look up the information when I have time. It is in a 4 drawer file cabinent stuffed full with our research on our own case. Anybody want to come and help me organize? :banghead: NCMEC is currently testing DNA as a possibility of being a match to Sherri Lynn.

Thanks everyone, for all the updates! This has to be one the one case that will haunt me the most-who was Sharon Marshall, and where is Michael Hughes?

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sharon Marshall Part 4

Tuffy101 mentioned this before, to which I have linked, and there were a few replies. I know Joan can't possibly be Sharon. But the pic of Joan at the Doe Network is the first pic of any little girl where I have stopped and gone "whoa."

I think their mouths are close: wide, slim upper lip and larger bottom lip. The shape of their faces look similiar. Both girls' eyelids look kind of low over the eye. The noses look different, though, I think. Sharon's is much more pronounced, even as a child.

FDF had Sharon for years and years. So it doesn't seem much of a stretch to me that another little girl could have been taken produced a second generation one way or another.

IMO, Julie Moseley's eyes look farther apart than Sharon's. Also, the girl that was taken and is in the photos with Floyd as a child looks MUCH younger than 9 years old, the age Julie was when she was taken.

Concerning all of those photos that were recovered from Floyd's old truck......has LE ever released just the faces of the different girls found in them? They might hold a clue to who Sharon is or even help put to rest other missing cases.

Again, I don't want to see the actual photo but just the faces and then maybe a written description of the physical aspects like and birth arks that may be visible.

Mel ~

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

To my knowledge, all the girls in the photos recovered from the stolen pickup were identified (Sharon, Cheryl Commesso, and two girls who were, at one time, neighbors of Floyd's).

mis_michael_hughes4.jpg

does anyone notice the doll in the background? Im not sure if this was taken in foster care or not/ but if not most people dont have dolls around for little boys.

Is there anywhere that has all the facts laid out for this case? It's tedious to go through every one of the Marshall/Lloyd/Hughes threads and figure out what is citeable fact and what is conjecture.

If not, I'm considering making a site that has all the current facts, theories, possible matches(for Sharon or Michael), rule-outs, timelines, etc. Given the time, though. I'm a busy guy.

This is an amazingly intricate case that needs to be solved!

This case is very fascinating. I have been thinking though that while many people have always assumed that Floyd kidnapped Sharon, maybe he was actually telling the truth when he said her mother was a girlfriend of his that overdosed, and he decided to take Sharon after she died. With him being a sick pedophile, I could see that scenario being true. Sharon was born sometime between 1967-1969, and this was during the time of free love and drugs, so maybe she was the result of a one night stand, and the biological father never even knew he had a daughter. Maybe her mother didn't have any family or had lost contact with any family that she had and moved around a bit, that's how she was easly for Floyd to latch onto. I just think it is highly possible that she was not kidnapped at all and in all of his craziness Floyd was basically telling the truth about how he got Sharon.

This case is very fascinating. I have been thinking though that while many people have always assumed that Floyd kidnapped Sharon, maybe he was actually telling the truth when he said her mother was a girlfriend of his that overdosed, and he decided to take Sharon after she died. With him being a sick pedophile, I could see that scenario being true. Sharon was born sometime between 1967-1969, and this was during the time of free love and drugs, so maybe she was the result of a one night stand, and the biological father never even knew he had a daughter. Maybe her mother didn't have any family or had lost contact with any family that she had and moved around a bit, that's how she was easly for Floyd to latch onto. I just think it is highly possible that she was not kidnapped at all and in all of his craziness Floyd was basically telling the truth about how he got Sharon.

I think I agree with you. After reading a beautiful child and following this case here for about 7 years on this thread (through all it's ups and downs)

I mean even a broken clock is right twice a day. Maybe he is telling the truth here. Otherwise we would have come up with a missing child with parents who are searching. I think he knew the mother. My question is did she die of an accidental overdose or did he kill her himself, certianly cannot put murder past him.
If murder is the case then technically it is still kidnapping. It's just that no one would be looking for the girl.

So sad anyway you look at it.

I think I remember in a Beautiful Child, Floyd claim she died as a result of a hit and run accident, but her autopsy revealed other details that pointed to murder. He also was convicted of the murder of Cheryl Commesso.
In this article here, it gives a basic timeline, talks about Floyd being on death row for the murder of Cheryl, and he is also the suspected murderer of "Sharon Marshall". Many do not believe she died of an "accident" and I also don't believe she did. She was planning on leaving Floyd before she died, and spoke about that to her fellow "performers" she worked with. Coincidence much? It makes me so sad to think her and Michael were so close to leaving this monster!!
I definitley agree with you guys, I think it is very likely she may have not been missing at all-certainly solves lots of questions.
http://aqua.hubpages.com/hub/Cold_Case_Sharon_Marshall

Could be, but I'm not sure I'm ready to believe Floyd's explanation. His whole life has been based on lies and ruses. The fact that he's done horrible things to other people somehow prevents me from giving him the benefit of the doubt.

It's still quite possible that she isn't "missing", but I highly doubt that Floyd had any right to Sharon's custody. I think it's more likely he bought her from someone.

:bump: Is there a list of the rule-outs for Sharon Marshall? There are a few young girls who went missing that I thought could be her, but I don't want to suggest someone who has already been looked into. How about missing women who were pregnant when they went missing in 1967-1971? Has this idea been looked into?

I couldn't find a NamUs page for Sharon/Tonya/Suzanne? Is there one? :confused:

The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein*
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett
Lori Peugeot - Lori's DNA was run through CODIS on November 13, 2007. There were no matches.
Christina Carter - ruled out in January 2010

**I do not believe "Sharon" was ever reported missing-IDK if she even had any other names except what she was given by that sicko.

The following people are NOT Sharon Marshall:
Cynthia Sumpter
Anna Waters
Jennifer Klein*
Cheryl Hanson
Sheri Lynn Johnson
Janice Pockett
Lori Peugeot - Lori's DNA was run through CODIS on November 13, 2007. There were no matches.
Christina Carter - ruled out in January 2010

**I do not believe "Sharon" was ever reported missing-IDK if she even had any other names except what she was given by that sicko.

Thanks! I thought that was possibility, too (her not being reported missing). I came across a blog awhile ago, someone thought that she might be Michelle Pulsifer (but the general consensus is that Michelle was killed by her mom and step-dad plus her eye color doesn't match). This got me thinking about "Sharon" and wondering if Floyd somehow kidnapped Sharon's mom when she was pregnant with her and "got rid of" [ugh!] her mom and kept "Sharon." I wonder if that angle has ever been looked into? Also, I don't think child custody then is like it is now, if "Sharon's" real parents were divorced, her biological dad might not have had any sort of custody at the time and been completely brushed off if he went to file a missing persons report (like Frank Pulsifer was).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back