GUILTY OK - Wendy Camp, Cynthia Britto, & Lisa Kregear, Chandler, 29 May 1992

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"five months later, the people responsible have still not been arrested."

EXACTLY

ME: Pawnee County Remains Identified As Trio Missing Since 1992

The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner has officially identified the remains of three people unearthed in Pawnee County last year. The three have been identified as Lisa Kregear, 23; Wendy Camp, 23; and Cynthia Britto, 6...

Grover Prewitt, 50, of Bristow was arrested and charged with being an accessory with first degree murder. Court records show he has a hearing set for March 7 in Creek County court.

1535698_227785877345725_260183562_n.jpg

'Remembering Wendy Camp, Lisa Kregear and Cynthia Britto' FB Page
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=227785877345725&set=a.202689569855356.1073741828.202685403189106&type=1&theater

Tomorrow or Thursday official report will be released. Cause of death will be listed as follows. Wendy multiple shot wounds and stab wounds some defensive. Lisa one shot to torso major organ possible heart or lung and Cynthia's is hardest her was undetermined BT duct tape wound around almost entire head and face leads to believed suffocation and strangulation... My family and I have had to deal with this heartbreaking knowledge since Jan 14 the and media will get this tomorrow or Thursday so they claim arrest are forthcoming... Will only br lived it when I see it. Ranting and acting like a child over with.

Tomorrow or Thursday official report will be released. Cause of death will be listed as follows. Wendy multiple shot wounds and stab wounds some defensive. Lisa one shot to torso major organ possible heart or lung and Cynthia's is hardest her was undetermined BT duct tape wound around almost entire head and face leads to believed suffocation and strangulation... My family and I have had to deal with this heartbreaking knowledge since Jan 14 the and media will get this tomorrow or Thursday so they claim arrest are forthcoming... Will only br lived it when I see it. Ranting and acting like a child over with.

I'm so sorry! I hope beyond hope arrests will be made!!!!! My sincere condolences to you and your family. ((((hugs))))

You have every right to rant or act however.
I feel justified in how I acted but wish I had not done so. But this last month has been so damn hard and now u know why I lashed out at everyone... It has been nightmares every single night and I am beyond tired and desperate to get aware from the grief pain anxiety and I just can't seem to escape the thought of what was done to each of them and then the anger hits again fresh.... I have no right to control what people do or don't say butdammit I feel this is alli have left of my sister and if I get in trouble for tellingdamn world before a press conference screw them all... Arrest the people who killed my family and leave me alone. I will tell whoever I want to.... Now everyone feel free to post any info about this that you like. I had the priviledge of telling you first and sharing what no one else knows. my spelling maybe off as im on a tablet and hitting a sillyy little square perfectly is hard and i hope no one hada problem reading through the bad grammer or spelling mistakes plus I'm crying and its a bit blurry...

No need for apologies. The pain, sadness, and grief is overwhelming. My prayers are with your family and hopefully justice for Wendy, Lisa and Cynthia.

Well I just called max cook the DA for creek county to find ou t when press release was today and he's saying he doesn't have the report yet even though Marty the osbi agent as well as the one and only me in okla Angela have said it is with him as well as that it was being made public yesterday or today... Mom and i are so confused.... What's going on???? I asked him when they will be arrested and he said I can't tell you that we have to do this right to which I said there are people who have been prosecuted on circumstantial evedince alone and you have three people last seen with my family and then 21 years later find all just three bodies on their property and that's not enough circumstantial evidence yet?????

Add on update. My mom just called the osbi agent and told her the info she understood was wrong... The da doesn't have report yet... The ME releases the report to the AP news wire then at same time faxes to all the osbi the DA and local LE.... There may or may not be a press release but q definite media release..... My moms memory is so bad that I don't know if this is what they told her and she got confused but her Alzheimer's is really bad some days maybe that day it was bad.. Who knows.... Anyway watch for the AP news then.....

I am new here. Just read through the entire thread after seeing the post under the Breaking News thread. Wow! What a frustrating 20+ years for Aisha!! So glad your family members have been found. Hugs.

Well asked the okla DA why no arrests have happened yet and unbelievably, almost exactly a full year after finding the bodies as well as the murder weapons, we are now being told they are waiting on ballistics.... If not one thing its another.... I understand u have to cross your t and dot your I but really.... An entire year and you didn't do that YET????? Even if you can prove Beverly owned it that Beverly owned exact same type of bullets and it was found burried with the three bodies of people you were last seen with and they were on your property she can STILL deny pulling the trigger so why the hold up??? Still not even enough circumstantial evedince for a jury to convict????? How about if we hire our own ballistic expert since the state seems so overwhelmed and too busy to get to our case? Anyone know if we are even allowed to do this? Anyone know an expert???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pitbladdo
Back