**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to agree with you. There is no way that LE has not set up some kind of tracking device on these folks. Be it GPS, undercovers...... The A family knows this as well. Also, it's not like they can go anywhere without being noticed. imo

And as usual CA has to make up an excuse for him being there! :boohoo:

Your post proves that there are people who still have compassion :blowkiss:

I also have compassion but I cannot believe anyone would actually use the word compassion when it comes to the Anthony's!

What about compassion for the truth?? Compassion for Caylee who is dead!

What about a little girl who was MISSING for 31 DAYS and not ONE person in that family paid any attention!!
How about them getting off THEIR azzes and help with the search instead of sitting there telling everyone else to do it!

My compassion for that family went out the window a long time ago! Especially for CA when she turned against Tim M. and refused to help!!!

Maybe GA needed to recover the second cross necklace? This week was the first time that news came out. It is the only thing that could tie KC to a TES discovery of bones. I have no idea if this is true. Just speculating.

Do you think these people are dumb enough to put up a tent near where TES will be searching in an attempt to solicit money? IDK I'm trying to think why they would want to put a tent up in this area...not that I buy their story..just trying to pretend I do LOL.

"Todd Black was hired by Jose Baez's law firm to be a spokesman for Casey's defense team. But, a couple of weeks ago, Black slipped up and admitted on national television that Caylee Anthony is dead.

The case was handed over to another PR worker from the same firm Monday. The firm claimed the decision had nothing to do with Black's performance."

Not sure who the new PR person is yet. :)
For a PR firm the sure are elusive. How do they get business? I bet they come from the 3rd dimension like the rest of the cast of characters:rolleyes:

Ah Geeze people - this grandpa believes his grandaughter is alive. Here are people out looking for a dead child. They are expending their time, effort and money to SEARCH FOR A DEAD CHILD! I can well believe that this man is incredibly frustrated and WAS IN FACT trying to see if there was a place to put his billboard to try to pull some people to help him look for his LIVING grandaughter.

MY HEART ABSOULTELY BREAKS FOR HIM! Where is compassion in this country anymore? Everyone expects the worst out of people and seem hell-bent on beating up on someone when they are at their lowest.

I remember reading about the FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE where the people went and cheered the lions on as they tore apart human beings. Everyone seems to have this bloodthirsty attitude towards GA, CA and LA and it is just plain horrible!

Their daughter fooled alot of people for years and years. To pass judgement on her parents for not seeing what her friends did not see is just plain ignorant. Your parents are your first champions in life. Yes, it is tragic. But I dare even one of you to say that GA and CA did not love that dear baby with all of their heart. They are hanging onto the only sanity left to them - believing that Caylee is still alive. Pray for them that when they have to accept reality that they will be able to handle it. God Bless them!

I agree and I feel very bad for George. Ithink his ONLY reason for being there is he feels she is in the woods and he is mourning her. My heart just breaks for him.

Maybe GA needed to recover the second cross necklace? This week was the first time that news came out. It is the only thing that could tie KC to a TES discovery of bones. I have no idea if this is true. Just speculating.

Could be. But if Caylee's remains are found, I am hoping for another gift to LE, along the lines of that one hair with the death band. One tiny piece of evidence which is waiting to be discovered...that's all that is needed...

Guilty party or parties are racking their brain(s) to be sure nothing was left behind.

I also have compassion but I cannot believe anyone would actually use the word compassion when it comes to the Anthony's!

What about a little girl who was MISSING for 31 DAYS and not ONE person in that family paid any attention!!
How about them getting off THEIR azzes and help with the search instead of sitting there telling everyone else to do it!

My compassion for that family went out the window a long time ago! Especially for CA when she turned against Tim M. and refused to help!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Well Said

Do you think these people are dumb enough to put up a tent near where TES will be searching in an attempt to solicit money? IDK I'm trying to think why they would want to put a tent up in this area...not that I buy their story..just trying to pretend I do LOL.

Aaaaaa yup:eek:

I will not speculate on any of the Anthony's 'possible' inner turmoils until I hear a statement directly from their mouths. And to date I have heard nothing from any of the Anthonys that supports they want to find Caylee.

I will not speculate on any of the Anthony's 'possible' inner turmoils until I hear a statement directly from their mouths. And to date I have heard nothing from any of the Anthonys that supports they want to find Caylee.

ITA.

I have compassion for these GP's. But, ZERO respect.

He has to know. I can only imagine what was going through his mind as he stood in that location looking into the woods.

I think it's hogwash that he was looking for a place to put the rolling billboard or tent. Why would he put it in the exact location where the searchers will be? That's called stirring the pot!

ITA and I can't begin to imagine the depth of sadness he had to have been feeling looking into those woods... sadness, dread, disillusionment and emptiness...

As for Cindy I'd say she either put her own spin on it (which she may actually believe) or that this was what G told her (wouldn't surprise me).

IMHO G has to feel very much alone - more so with the passing of each day, and while he might be clinging to hope and *saying* he believes she's alive, in his heart of hearts I believe he knows she's not. I doubt he can express his feelings to C, but I do hope he has someone he can talk to -- privately and without having to worry about being jumped on or that his words will be repeated to anyone else. This is too much for one person to try to deal with on their own...

My heart is filled with compassion for GA&CA. I know what its like to have a grandchild used by a selfish witch , Cindy exploded that night probably cause she could not take it anymore.The guilt they both feel I would not wish on anyone.Casey is the one who should be shunned but the grandparents are the ones who need compassion.

Nicely stated.

Caylee suffered.

She is gone folks, no matter how diligently you post/skew things otherwise.

This little, precious, tiny baby is NOT going to miraculously reappear.

The key to genuine compassion is in hoping that TES and the searchers will find Caylee this w/e.

Ah Geeze people - this grandpa believes his grandaughter is alive. Here are people out looking for a dead child. They are expending their time, effort and money to SEARCH FOR A DEAD CHILD! I can well believe that this man is incredibly frustrated and WAS IN FACT trying to see if there was a place to put his billboard to try to pull some people to help him look for his LIVING grandaughter.

MY HEART ABSOULTELY BREAKS FOR HIM! Where is compassion in this country anymore? Everyone expects the worst out of people and seem hell-bent on beating up on someone when they are at their lowest.

I remember reading about the FALL OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE where the people went and cheered the lions on as they tore apart human beings. Everyone seems to have this bloodthirsty attitude towards GA, CA and LA and it is just plain horrible!

Their daughter fooled alot of people for years and years. To pass judgement on her parents for not seeing what her friends did not see is just plain ignorant. Your parents are your first champions in life. Yes, it is tragic. But I dare even one of you to say that GA and CA did not love that dear baby with all of their heart. They are hanging onto the only sanity left to them - believing that Caylee is still alive. Pray for them that when they have to accept reality that they will be able to handle it. God Bless them!

Very well said. You took the words out of my mouth. I was thinking of posting the same thing myself tonight. Enough is enough and who are we to judge. God forbid any of us would have to face such a nightmare. I second that, God Bless them. :clap:

We wouldnt be here if we didnt feel compassion for caylee, and we are all searching for the truth.
You have every right to feel the way you do. I just see it differently.
The A's were calling KC, and trying to meet up with caylee to see her. I think the A's were scared that if they pushed too much, then Kc would take off with Caylee, and they wouldnt have her around anymore.
Its hard when you want the best for a child, and you have to be careful not to offend the parent or legal guardian out of fear that they will cut off contact.
If it wasnt for CA calling 911, none of us would know anything about Caylee and her disappearance.......I know that people say she's regretted it ever since. Maybe she has, but it shows me that her instinct was to get help finding her grandaughter. She just didnt expect it to end like this...JMO

Yep. I think you're on to something.

I doubt that was the original intent, but I wouldn't put it past Cindy to make George do it now, to validate her text msg to K. Belich. We'll see.

Ok...does anyone know who the public relation person is that they're talking about? I thought TB was gone. Has someone else taken over?

Don't know if anyone has answered this but go to http://grove.ufl.edu/~prssa/board.html then click on "About Us" and "Executive Board." Scroll down to CB and read this:

Christina was hired by her father, Jose Baez, to handle all media relations in the Casey Anthony case and the search for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.

This was originally posted on the JB II thread post #296.

Alwaysonmymind...

Unfortunately I have had that experience. My daughter (she was two at the time) slipped under the stall door in the Walmart restroom and out into the crowd of Christmas shoppers. I nearly fell over myself trying to find someone to help me, the entire time screaming her name. Walmart responded fast, the manager shut the store down and locked the doors. I was crying so hard I could barely speak to give the manager her discription and needed information. Thank God she was found in about three minutes, but those minutes seemed like days. I cannot go into that Walmart today without thinking about the day I almost lost her. She just started her first year of college this fall, I still worry about losing her...

Thank God we didn't lose our little ones, but it sure scares you to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc