**OLD REVISIT**GA Seen Near Woods Where Teams Searched for Caylee

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure about a suicide watch... but I agree with you about George on so many levels. I honestly believe that the inner struggle that is going on inside of this man must be just ripping him apart.

George KNOWS the TRUTH!

I agree, I think he's on the verge of losing it. He doesn't seem as well practiced in deceipt as his wife and daughter. He's not comfortable with the lies.

WoW I am beginning to think that GA knows that maybe his granddaughter is there… Maybe that was his way of hinting where she is

I agree. Regardless of how they may irritate people, no one needs some moments of quiet reflection and peace than these people! How can they be expected to come to terms with any of this while having to tow the co.line in public for KC's sake! They are truly in a damned if you do and damned if you don't situation..Where I come from those words aren't swears so sorry if I offended!

You are so right. When something is bothering me, or I'm upset, I go to our baby daughter's grave, just sit and think. It is a comfort to be able to be that close to her, even though her soul is with God. It is somewhat like a spiritual healing for me. I think GA probably feels that Caylee is in the woods somewhere, and he feels close to her by stopping and just reflecting, possibly even talking into space telling her that he is so sorry he let her down.

I snipped a bit
I wonder how long it will take Cindy on the witness stand at trial to be held in contempt of court?

She will argue with the attorney asking the Q's. The attorney will ask the judge to direct her to answer the Q's. The judge will. Cindy will comply for about 12 seconds, then argue again. Perhaps a night in the dungeon will refresh her memory.

I reckon she is in for a trip to the legal woodshed.

It is strange how he has taken his self out of the picture so to speak. He was front and center in the beginning, at the house the night Cindy got back with Casey,went to Tony's to get Casey's things, taking notes, playing detective,calling Casey's friend getting information. Acting like he was still living in the house,accusing people of trespassing, and after he was asked to give DNA and refused and had to be subpoenaed to get it, Puff he's gone.

I don't remember seeing or hearing about him after he told everyone not to do a DNA test.

Anybody remember seeing him after that point?

I don't remember seeing or hearing about him after he told everyone not to do a DNA test.

I think when he was tearing up the lady's sign and pouring out the dog's water was after the DNA refusal. When George confronted a protester with a hammer in his hand and GA pushed the old lady LA was there and I think this incident was after the DNA refusal. I could be wrong . Anyone with a link is free to correct me, please do...I know you will.:)

If any item of clothing smelled bad enough to take all that action, and no fowl play was suspected (wherein the clothing might be considered evidence), why not simply throw the article away? I'm pretty "thrifty" myself, but no way am I going to wear something again that wreaks of something dead so badly I have to go hose it down in the back yard before putting it in my washer.

In my case it wouldn't necessarily have to have the decomp smell - but if it smelled bad enough, I wouldn't hesitate to throw it away.

coming out of lurk mode...
I have a question for anyone that can answer - the place where George was seen - is that the same place where that guy saw Casey coming out of the woods with the shovel and straw hat on her head?? :confused:

TIA! :)

coming out of lurk mode...
I have a question for anyone that can answer - the place where George was seen - is that the same place where that guy saw Casey coming out of the woods with the shovel and straw hat on her head?? :confused:

TIA! :)

No. Way south from there. This is north of a major airport. That was south of it.

I think George learned where the searchers will be focusing this weekend and he went there to see if he could 'feel' Caylee. It's a shame he couldn't do something like that without it becoming a media event.

Respectfully Chilly, it only became a media event, because Cindy texted Kathy Belich. The person who spotted him notified the authorities, and the media was obviously unaware, until Cindy, as usual stuck her nose in. That is why it happened on October 30th, but was not reported until now. CA has only herself to blame for this discovery. :)

Respectfully Chilly, it only became a media event, because Cindy texted Kathy Belich. The person who spotted him notified the authorities, and the media was obviously unaware, until Cindy, as usual stuck her nose in. That is why it happened on October 30th, but was not reported until now. CA has only herself to blame for this discovery. :)

Really? So Cindy heard about it and notified WFTV that it was one of their viewers that saw George? Imagine that.

Originally Posted by Elley Mae
It is strange how he has taken his self out of the picture so to speak. He was front and center in the beginning, at the house the night Cindy got back with Casey,went to Tony's to get Casey's things, taking notes, playing detective,calling Casey's friend getting information. Acting like he was still living in the house,accusing people of trespassing, and after he was asked to give DNA and refused and had to be subpoenaed to get it, Puff he's gone.

I'm sure this has been stated but what if there's another reason he refused the DNA test that is unrelated to this case; something LA is none too excited about having found out. It might explain why the family has not gone off the deep end over the incestual rumors flying around the internet.

For those that may be interested, Murt is on live right now on his way to meet/interview with GA.

Have we checked the jail website to see if he's in the pokey? LOL:crazy:

I agree, I think he's on the verge of losing it. He doesn't seem as well practiced in deceipt as his wife and daughter. He's not comfortable with the lies.

Well, that may/may not be true according to this post:

ellieit
Registered User Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcorrigano
I think it's a family name. Cousin, Uncle, etc.. Im not saying they arent related, but I dont think it's the same. TA could also be a sister or sister in law...Im thinking sister though. I havent confirmed the TA and the TV are even the same person at this point

But Im also still confused by the TV, TVjr RV and RV jr. TVjr cant be the same as the TA, way too young... the TV has been married to RV for too long to make that possible.

Jeez all these initials are more confusing...

Gregg (Rusty) Rosenberger is Terry's Brother and claims she was married to his sister, her name is now Terry Vandervort.

A post of his from another site.

Quote:
My sister terri was married to George Anthony during the mid to late 70’s. They dated all through high school and married for about 5 years, of not so wonderful wedding bliss.
She can tell you that George Anthony was an habitual liar. He had to always fabricate his stories, constantly lying, that was the main reason they divorced.
George’s father Lee, owned and operated a very successful used car dealership for many years in Niles, Ohio, called Anthony’s Auto Sales, before retiring to Florida.
I wonder were George learned to lie so well. He was born in to it, litterally.
As they say, “Like father, like daughter.”
Give my sister a call and she’ll enlighten you of George Anthony’s dark, deceitful side evidently passed on to his daughter.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2893785&postcount=258
My opinion only

I agree. It is also my opinion that Cindy placed those pants, and possibly other items from the car, in the backyard to "hose them off" prior to placing them into her washing machine! I don't know any woman who would put something that apparently smelled so horrible into her washer without first washing it off outside. Perhaps that is how the decomp came to be in the yard where the dogs hit.

P.S. I have been a long-time reader here, but this is my first post....just in case I didn't do this correctly.

Welcome, Virtual Truth!
:)

Really? So Cindy heard about it and notified WFTV that it was one of their viewers that saw George? Imagine that.

OK Chilly, ya got me here!:) I guess I didn't think it quite all the way through. Sorry! :blowkiss:

bumpity bump for revisit to see if there is anything interesting in here. This was posted prior to the discovery of the remains and thought it might be worth review.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Required