OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I would jump in real quick JB was on Geraldo tonight. Nothing new, stated red dress found was not Caylee's.

Because everything he says is sooo truthful...RIGHT...IMO

Please let me know if I am posting incorrectly. I read all the rules, but I'm still learning.thanks

Oh yes..............I sure believe him. NOT!!!

Okay I might as well chime in... I have 3 little girls. I have had people buy Disney clothes for us at the Disney store and I have bought clothes for my daughters from Disneyland. I bought my littlest (who is now 7) a little outfit when we were potty training her. We were at DL and she had an accident at Goofy's breakfast and I didn't bring an extra outfit like a ninny. We bought an Aurora outfit and we had to get her a 5T (she was 2) because the 3T was too small and we wanted something she could have for at least 6mo-1yr so we got it a little bigger figuring it was a dress. If it were pants then it would have to fit better.

And poo poo on store hangers. NEVER keep them EVER.

In best "Mommy Dearest" voice: "NO STORE HAAAAAAANGERRRRRRRRRRS!!!!!!!!"

Jenny

It’s been estimated that from 8-10 billion plastic and wire hangers are produced and sold every year. Of that number only 15% are ever recycled.

I'm more & more disturbed by the number of people who don't recycle things.
If the store is not recycling the hangers, likely you can just throw them in your recycling bin for plastics or at most, take them to a nearby center.

EDIT: Metal hangers are recyclable also.

It’s been estimated that from 8-10 billion plastic and wire hangers are produced and sold every year. Of that number only 15% are ever recycled.

I'm more & more disturbed by the number of people who don't recycle things.
If the store is not recycling the hangers, likely you can just throw them in your recycling bin for plastics or at most, take them to a nearby center.

EDIT: Metal hangers are recyclable also.

We are talking about the murder of a toddler and you are disturbed that people dont recycle hangers? wow...

My Mom saves EVERY baby outfit that isn't destroyed by spit-up or general baby mess---just in case we "have another baby". You have to remember that Caylee is the first grandchild. My kids actually wore some of MY baby clothes that my mother had saved. Our parents are from a different generation and KC was living with hers. I send a lot to Goodwill now that my kids are out of the "cutsie" stage but some of their toddler stuff is literally hanging in their closets awaiting the storage box for mom. It is IMO, very unlikely that the found dress is Caylee's. I keep hoping for some evidence to surface, but I just don't think this is it.

Respectfully,
I don't care whether or not Cindy held up a dress she bought for the interview. (and I thought the crinkly stuff to puff up the sleeves was still intact).

Cindy's actions have been known to be so "odd" at times, that I don't hold anything she does as telling, relative to whether or not any item is or isn't evidence.

I can't accept that this dress is related to this case. The timing is ludicrous. It just stinks in general.

I may be wrong. But, if we pick up every suspicious item off the roadside in Florida and attempt to relate it to this case, they're gonna need another landfill just for the stuff waiting to be analyzed.

I am kinda waiting for the next stampede in this case---tourists who had a size 6 dress blow out of the car window while rushing to the airport...:crazy:

Apperently the dress the that was found is taking "Center stage" so to speak in this case. Maybe a cadaver dog hit on the dress or something.

Apperently the dress the that was found is taking "Center stage" so to speak in this case. Maybe a cadaver dog hit on the dress or something.

I could be completely wrong. Sure it could be connected. I was just tossing out some personal ideas. And Tim M of TES seemed to be telling us he had his doubts as well. I don't think he'd mislead us intentionally--ever.:)
If Cindy has doubts---I do not care.
If Tim has doubts--He has my full attention.

You're right , though. We just don't know what happened or is happening behind the scenes with so much that might play out as evidence , including the dress.

There is the accident theory, the murder theory, the adoption theory, and the kidnap theory. In the accident and kidnap theory, something would have been done to Casey. She would be the victim.

But Casey said she did something. She candidly said she did something. She said, “My mother will never forgive me for what I did.” If she did something, that leaves only the murder theory and the adoption theory.

It looks like we have to wait six months for a trial, where Casey’s lawyer says she will reveal to everyone, including her mother and father, what she did.

But that’s too long. Everyone needs to know now, the world is listening now. It won’t be listening in six months. It won’t be listening in six weeks. In OJ Simpson, the first trail happened in normal sequence while the story was still news, and everybody paid attention. The whole world learned that if you project the image of an All-American guy, you can get away with murder. In the second trial, which happened after the story cooled down; nobody cared. That was okay. OJ got what he wanted. He even wrote a book confessing he did it.

But in the Anthony case, we don’t just need a speedy trial, we need an immediate trial.

Casey candidly said she did something. That leaves only the adoption theory and the murder theory. All the obvious evidence points to murder. But what about the dress? It points to murder, but although it was in the suspicious area, and it was like Caylee's dress, it wasn’t Caylee’s dress. Someone appeared to have planted evidence.

Nancy Grace, Geraldo, and the prosecution have now stated the dress was not Caylee's dress.

People are barely discussing the adoption theory, but if the adoption theory is what Casey says at trial, and if there is evidence that can convincingly show she had Caylee adopted, then who is behind all of this evidence that points to murder?

Why did this damning piece of evidence, which turned out to be false, show up in the right place at the right time?

All Casey has to do is prove she had Caylee adopted. The very best proof is Jesse Grund admitting it and coming up with who they worked with, etc. And so, we will have Casey facing the death sentence if Jesse Grund and his family say nothing; and now we have a strong indication that evidence has been planted in this case.

There is the accident theory, the murder theory, the adoption theory, and the kidnap theory. In the accident and kidnap theory, something would have been done to Casey. She would be the victim.

But Casey said she did something. She candidly said she did something. She said, “My mother will never forgive me for what I did.” If she did something, that leaves only the murder theory and the adoption theory.

It looks like we have to wait six months for a trial, where Casey’s lawyer says she will reveal to everyone, including her mother and father, what she did.

But that’s too long. Everyone needs to know now, the world is listening now. It won’t be listening in six months. It won’t be listening in six weeks. In OJ Simpson, the first trail happened in normal sequence while the story was still news, and everybody paid attention. The whole world learned that if you project the image of an All-American guy, you can get away with murder. In the second trial, which happened after the story cooled down; nobody cared. That was okay. OJ got what he wanted. He even wrote a book confessing he did it.

But in the Anthony case, we don’t just need a speedy trial, we need an immediate trial.

Casey candidly said she did something. That leaves only the adoption theory and the murder theory. All the obvious evidence points to murder. But what about the dress? It points to murder, but although it was in the suspicious area, and it was like Caylee's dress, it wasn’t Caylee’s dress. Someone appeared to have planted evidence.

Nancy Grace, Geraldo, and the prosecution have now stated the dress was not Caylee's dress.

People are barely discussing the adoption theory, but if the adoption theory is what Casey says at trial, and if there is evidence that can convincingly show she had Caylee adopted, then who is behind all of this evidence that points to murder?

Why did this damning piece of evidence, which turned out to be false, show up in the right place at the right time?

All Casey has to do is prove she had Caylee adopted. The very best proof is Jesse Grund admitting it and coming up with who they worked with, etc. And so, we will have Casey facing the death sentence if Jesse Grund and his family say nothing; and now we have a strong indication that evidence has been planted in this case.

But how could someone plant decomposition and hair with death rings that has Caylee's DNA unless Caylee is dead????

But how could someone plant decomposition and hair with death rings that has Caylee's DNA unless Caylee is dead????

and the 2 separate dog hits.....that pesky decomp can't be explained by adoption.

LE has not officially stated that Caylee's hair with death rings was found in the trunk.

she never said, my mother will never forgive me for what I did...she said

my mother will never forgive me, i will never forgive myself...

that's different.

snip

This leads you to believe evidence has been planted? A dress has been found that may or may not belong to Caylee (I think most of us tend to think it wasn't Caylee's dress), but I don't see how you can jump from, we found a dress, to, there has to be someone planting evidence? Sorry, the theory isn't working for me. I'd imagine, if they searched every inch of wooded/swampy areas of Orlando, other dresses will turn up as well (as would MANY other things). This certainly isn't a anomaly.

If she actually said she did something, why would adoption and murder be the only scenarios? Why not I left her in the car on a hot day and forgot about her? or I left the gate to the pool open and she drowned? Why, at the outset of this case, would anyone decide to plant evidence? Remember, CA is the one who stated first --before LE became involved-that she smelled a dead body in the car. And, if Caylee was adopted out why the big secret? KC is an adult and didn't need anyone's permission to do so. Why would the adoptive parents be hiding, if, in fact, it was an adoption? Sorry, but imho, your post is far fetched on many levels.

When did NG report the evidence was back and the Mickey Mouse dress was not Caylees? I watch NG every night and I have yet to hear that. Did I miss something????

Respectfully,
I don't care whether or not Cindy held up a dress she bought for the interview. (and I thought the crinkly stuff to puff up the sleeves was still intact).

Cindy's actions have been known to be so "odd" at times, that I don't hold anything she does as telling, relative to whether or not any item is or isn't evidence.

I can't accept that this dress is related to this case. The timing is ludicrous. It just stinks in general.

I may be wrong. But, if we pick up every suspicious item off the roadside in Florida and attempt to relate it to this case, they're gonna need another landfill just for the stuff waiting to be analyzed.

I am kinda waiting for the next stampede in this case---tourists who had a size 6 dress blow out of the car window while rushing to the airport...:crazy:
My granddaughter has the same dress. The dress is over a year old and has been washed many times and it still looks new including the sleeves. The dress and material are well made. MY GD is 7 and the dress is a size 6. Here are a few pictures.

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/GA258/jessiminny-1z.jpg

http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/GA258/jessiminny-3z.jpg

IMO the found dress was NOT Caylee's.

The A's are being watched 24/7. I'm just so sure she was able to go out and buy a brand new Mickey Mouse dress and no one noticed-NOT.

The found dress was a size 6, people. Caylee was 3'1" tall and 35 lbs. That baby did not wear a size 6 no matter how much you want to make it fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3