OLD THREAD Possible Caylee dress found near airport

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. My daughter turned three in June and is finally in a 3T lol. NO WAY would any three year old that I have ever seen be even close to a size six!

I am in no way comparing Caylee to this child, but I'd imagine this little one goes WELL above a size 6. I think the little girl looks older than 3, but that's what the caption says.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/2691965/detail.html

I too think 6 is pushing it, but not impossible. Especially, if you've paid a lot of money for an item and up the size for more wear, which a lot of people do when you're talking $40 to $60 bucks for a toddler's dress that isn't really, formal wear.

EDIT: I thought it would go directly to the picture, but it didn't. Go over 3 more pictures from this one.

I did a little research on this particular dress, just out of curiousity of whether Cindy could run out & buy one to show on TV. The dress is only available at Disney World or Disneyland; or some resellers on eBay or other sites. You cannot buy it at the Disney Store or from the Disney Store online. With that knowledge, I truly believe the one she held up was Caylee's and the one Caylee was wearing in the picture.

As for Disney clothing running smaller and shrinking, I do agree with that for regular clothes and pajamas from there. For their princess dressup clothes I don't agree with that. Most of the dresses are made out of tulle, spandex, lace, etc... and in my experience from washing them they don't shrink.

I still don't believe this dress has anything to do with Caylee, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I am in no way comparing Caylee to this child, but I'd imagine this little one goes WELL above a size 6. I think the little girl looks older than 3, but that's what the caption says.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/2691965/detail.html

I too think 6 is pushing it, but not impossible. Especially, if you've paid a lot of money for an item and up the size for more wear, which a lot of people do when you're talking $40 to $60 bucks for a toddler's dress that isn't really, formal wear.

EDIT: I thought it would go directly to the picture, but it didn't. Go over 3 more pictures from this one.

Oh Jeez! That is a BIG three year old!! LOL!!! From what we have seen of Caylee, she is no where near that big!! Caylee looks (to me) to be a bit bigger than my daughter but my daughter is a tiny little thing but she wears 3T nonetheless, and then it goes 4T then what? Aren't there like at least 4 other sizes before you hit 6?

I did a little research on this particular dress, just out of curiousity of whether Cindy could run out & buy one to show on TV. The dress is only available at Disney World or Disneyland; or some resellers on eBay or other sites. You cannot buy it at the Disney Store or from the Disney Store online. With that knowledge, I truly believe the one she held up was Caylee's and the one Caylee was wearing in the picture.

As for Disney clothing running smaller and shrinking, I do agree with that for regular clothes and pajamas from there. For their princess dressup clothes I don't agree with that. Most of the dresses are made out of tulle, spandex, lace, etc... and in my experience from washing them they don't shrink.

I still don't believe this dress has anything to do with Caylee, but I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I don't either. I think it was planted by whomever for a joke or to throw off but I think it is not related to Caylee herself, at all.

2. If you recall the night they mentioned the dress on NG was also the same night a poster on the webcam thread commented that they saw the light come on in Caylee's room that night and there was speculation as to why CA might be in there. She was probably in there searching for this dress.

Does anyone else sometimes become taken aback about the depths we are willing and able to observe the Anthony's? :) I don't know if I should be impressed or scared!

Does anyone else sometimes become taken aback about the depths we are willing and able to observe the Anthony's? :) I don't know if I should be impressed or scared!

Someone actually noticed that a light came on in the bedroom and tied it to CA looking for the dress??? :eek: OMG! That is wild! Maybe she was just going in there to do her thing. If my granddaugher was missing and most likely dead, I would go into her room too, I'm sure just to feel close to her for a minute. Does not seem odd to me but then again who knows. They may be on to something there.

I can concur with you on the Minnie dress. If that's the dress in question, Caylee was only 1 to 1 1/2 when that photo was taken. There is NO way that's a size 6.

We don't know if that's even the style in question, though. That's definitely the one Cindy took to the Today show interview, but it's not the only Disney dress Caylee is seen wearing in those photographs.

Nancy Grace called it a Mickey dress and Tim never corrected her, but Tim never said it was a Mickey dress, or a Minnie dress. He just said a size 6 Disney dress. That's all we know as fact.

Again, I do think 6 is pushing it, but it's not impossible for Caylee to have worn a Disney dress in size 6. Since you say it could only be purchased in the "World," or the "Land," it has to be authentic Disney merchandise, thus running smaller than average by default (regardless of shrinkage).

I need more information before I can form my opinion, but do lean a bit against this being a dress that Caylee ever wore.

Oh Jeez! That is a BIG three year old!! LOL!!! From what we have seen of Caylee, she is no where near that big!! Caylee looks (to me) to be a bit bigger than my daughter but my daughter is a tiny little thing but she wears 3T nonetheless, and then it goes 4T then what? Aren't there like at least 4 other sizes before you hit 6?

It's 3, 4, 5, 6....Add a T if you like. lol

I know that was a big 3 year old. LOL I was shocked.

Someone actually noticed that a light came on in the bedroom and tied it to CA looking for the dress??? :eek: OMG! That is wild! Maybe she was just going in there to do her thing. If my granddaugher was missing and most likely dead, I would go into her room too, I'm sure just to feel close to her for a minute. Does not seem odd to me but then again who knows. They may be on to something there.

I am the one that drew this conclusion and I didn't notice her light on, I read a post about it that night. Honestly, I didn't really care whether the light was on, I didn't think anything of it, when I read a post about someone wondering why she was in there.

I'm just saying, that is the night that the issue of the dress first came up on NG and the next morning CA is on tv with the dress. So since people were speculating whether Cindy went out and actually bought a new dress I wanted to point out that she probably saw this being reported on tv, got ticked and marched into her granddaughter's room to find the dress so she could bring it on air next day and prove how wrong the report was. That's what I'd do!

I am the one that drew this conclusion and I didn't notice her light on, I read a post about it that night. Honestly, I didn't really care whether the light was on, I didn't think anything of it, when I read a post about someone wondering why she was in there.

I'm just saying, that is the night that the issue of the dress first came up on NG and the next morning CA is on tv with the dress. So since people were speculating whether Cindy went out and actually bought a new dress I wanted to point out that she probably saw this being reported on tv, got ticked and marched into her granddaughter's room to find the dress so she could bring it on air next day and prove how wrong the report was. That's what I'd do!

Unfortunately, Cindy finding Caylee's dress, thus proving the searchers to be wrong (in her mind) has probably only strengthened her conviction that LE is also wrong. It's a shame that someone betrayed Tim by releasing the information when there are so many reasons to keep it quiet.

I think you've got your days confused. I know because I went back yesterday and looked at 7 episodes of Nancy Grace trying to find the one where Tim Miller spoke of the dress.

Tim was on Nancy's show on the 13th.
Casey was arrested on the 14th.
Cindy was on the Today show with the dress on the 15th.

Ahhhh ok. Makes sense now. I never watched her on tv the next day with that dress. Sorry! I get what you are saying now! Makes sense to me!

During Cindy's interview about this dress, did anyone notice the dress that she was holding up?

Here's a question for mom's of little girls. Is it standard practice to keep and reuse those plastic hangers? I noticed it looked to be the hanger the dress was purchased with.

It's been a while since my 19 y/o was that small.. lol.. but I threw those away.
Generally when worn, it would be thrown away IMO.

Unfortunately, Cindy finding Caylee's dress, thus proving the searchers to be wrong (in her mind) has probably only strengthened her conviction that LE is also wrong. It's a shame that someone betrayed Tim by releasing the information when there are so many reasons to keep it quiet.

Agree with everything you said.

During Cindy's interview about this dress, did anyone notice the dress that she was holding up?

Here's a question for mom's of little girls. Is it standard practice to keep and reuse those plastic hangers? I noticed it looked to be the hanger the dress was purchased with.

It's been a while since my 19 y/o was that small.. lol.. but I threw those away.

I HATE the store hangers. I don't even bring them home! I tell the store to keep them!!

IMO the dress she held up was likely Caylee's. TM said that the dress discovered by the searcher was SENT AWAY for testing sooooooooo some sicko musta planted it there. Waste. Huge waste.
That's why TM didn't want the info released BECAUSE he saw no connection.

Yeah, I botched that post.. but edited it.

Cindy was holding up the dress in the interview saying it was the dress in question. She was basically trying to disprove that the dress found was Caylee's.

I noticed the dress that Cindy had was still on a plastic hanger.

I'm not so sure I believe the dress found in the woods is Caylee's but I'm wondering if the one Cindy had in the interview is a new purchase?

Well I have two little boys and I keep some of the hangers, especially if it isn't something they are going to wear that much like a really nice button down shirt or a sweater that is christmasy and only worn a couple of times a year. If I had a little girl, I would have probably kept the hanger for that one. Everyday clothes...go in dresser drawers.

I threw those hangers away too. But I do know alot of people that keep them. So who knows with Caylees?

I was just thinking that same thing. Its more like dissection to the most finite degree. :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CAC6968