Omissions from Document Dumps or released information

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just thought of one! The Amscot employee who called for the car to be towed! I know the tow truck driver said he didn't smell anything because he was at the tail end of a cold...what about the Amscot employees? Did they smell anything? Did they see her leave the car there?

GA Grand Jury testimony.

The interview with Bobby L.W. the tattoo artist that did the Bella Vita tattoo...he is on the witness list but his interview is missing.

Casey has made reference to the fact that LEE'S friends were the people she was the closest with, so I am wondering if Lee's friends have been interviewed...

Any searches done of Lee's residence.

"Calling you guys, waste, HUGE waste"...in an effort to get TL's phone number. Don't think she got that number did she?...so it was a waste...LOL
She DID get that number.

What she bought with Cindy's credit cards that she had stolen from her.

Any interviews from the Vicki that was supposedly close to her from Sawgrass. Perhaps the one who refused to be interviewed was an employee and this other gal was friends with both her and Casey and THAT is how Casey got to the info about ZFG? There IS something there and I hope that a supoena to the one who refused and the one she tipped them off to surfaces in the later doc dumps or at the trial.

If they proved the fictional character Heather that KNEW all the made-up people was in fact an urban-legend that existed only in Casey's warped brain and Lee just reinforced it for her to make it "look good" to LE.?

August 4 - Cindy and George are interviewed separately by OCSO by Corporal Eric Edwards and Detective Mark Hussey , this visit was audio recorded. The description of what the interview is about - Cindy removing items from the car before LE is contacted. George recalling what both Casey and Caylee were wearing and had on June 16 2008, the last time he said he saw them. These interviews are mentioned in Detective Corporal Yuri Melich's summary, page 32 of a 60 page report dated November 5 2008. (2nd document dump).

These audio interview have not been released to the public as of yet. The written transcripts of these interviews have been released.

August 14, 2008 - a jail visit of George and Cindy Anthony to see Casey Anthony - this visit was audio and video recorded and monitored by Yuri Melich live and this visit is mentioned in Yuri Melich's summary, same report as above, page 35 (2nd document dump).

No video or audio has been released to the public as of yet.

the 300+ pics of Caylee that JG said Casey deleted from I think it was her myspace?

The mysterious key of Amy's that Lee took it upon himself to "destroy". Did LE question him about this?

any drug testing done on KC

the interview with the young men that found something in the ground tied to a pipe
any other evidence found at other locations linked to KC or Caylee

sign in sheet at papa's nursing home

The "avenues" that Tony had agreed to assist LE with and what THAT was all about and IF those "avenues" were enlightening in any way.

List of the prescriptions in the Anthony household and whom they were prescribed unto and for what cause and were they present in the home while Caylee was alive and did anyone ever note any were missing?

I apologize if this has been mentioned....

I want the letter/document (30 pages?) sent to LE from the Miami? Defense attorney suggesting the death penalty isn't appropriate in this case. The one that cites bipolar, Susan Smith type things, etc. It was leaked to the media. I want to read that BAD.

A list of the social websites that Casey set up pages for.

What Docs are yet to come?
LE Interviews:
AL (more)
AH (more)
BB (1st)
AD
MH
Heather M
Katie Sue R
Vicki A
Mallory
Hoover
Casey
LP
Tracy
LP’s nephew
Carmen
ZFG
Melissa E (TB’s GF)
Baily D (Ant neighbor)
John Doe (who heard the fight)
Steve J (RM-LE & GA-FBI interviews)
JPC (AH RM)
Kyle K
Andy F

Drew H
Bobby LW (tattoo artist)

FBI Interviews:
LA

Computer:
Complete internet activity
June 16 – 30 ymsnger

Phone Records & Text messages:
June 16 – 30 CA & KC
GA
CA
LA

Photos:
KC 1200+
Site
300+ deleted Myspace Caylee pics
Video:
Amscot security
AH & KC at Target
KC at Ikea

Test results:
Pregnancy
Drug testing
Lie detector
Hair
Final report on the car
Stain
Soil Samples
Entomology
Toxicology
Forensic Botony
Forensics and fingerprints from bag and tape
Paternity
Autopsy Report

Other Docs:
Miami defense lawyer’s 30pg no death penalty paper.
GA & CA work/time records.
Wachovia bank info
JB motion for a Master
KC’s jail psych reports
JCP detail
Search warrant seizure lists
Update witness list
List of items from the site
AH’s letter
ABC party list
WW 4th July party list
Who is paying for the Defense
Caylees medical/shot history
Medical Insurance for Caylee

I like this! Thanks everyone:)

This is a great thread! Ditto what you all have listed here. I would really like to see any photos of the "suspicious depression" in the Anthony's backyard that GA pointed out to LE. Report from K-9 officers as to specific locations in backyard where the dogs alerted.

Also, the recording or transcript of GA when LE was transporting him to the jail to speak to KC before her attorney talked her out of it.

Obviously, there is a TON of stuff on Lee and Tony L. that we haven't seen or heard that I am most curious about.

George and Cindy's cell phone records and text messages.
Home phone records for the Anthony resisdence.
Lee's cell phone records and text messages.
Annie's interviews.
Several jailhouse visits.
ZFG's interview and statement.
Financial records.
Forensics.
Items found in car at time of impound.
Last two or three search warrants and items taken.
Autopsy report.
Crime scene reports and photos.

That is what is on my lists as well. (I presume when you mention the autopsy report this includes the toxicology.)

I would also like the JC Penny receipts.

I would like to see the cell phone pings, logs, and texts prior to June 16...to establish a pattern of behavior and what KC's mindset was leading up to June 16th. (what was said early in June when KC was spending the night with Caylee away from the home....leading up to the big fight)

I'm dying to see the text messages between CA and KC during her 31 day hiatus.

(and of course, everything else you guys have listed!)

Has there been any more news about the e-mails that were "hacked" from Cindy's e-mail reportedly around Thanksgiving? Last I could find was where the FBI was investigating the matter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3
Back