One Killer or More?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The theory im looking into is a group as i said in previous post all with a job to do. Some lure in the person some finance it all having a job to do,all stay hushed on it.Here is another story that may be of interest and may have appeared before .
http://www.espn.com/nba/news/story?id=2816773

Lots of things go on that are not privy to the general public. People who choose to live on the fringe of society are especially vulnerable to foul play. Often they pay no taxes, are transient, possibly drug users whose family has written them off. If they move from one area and pop up elsewhere (or wash up...), they are impossible to track or identify if they are killed. Nobody cares about them.

Every so often a body part washes up somewhere, nothing new on LI. Things dumped in the Sound tend to stay in the Sound. Things dumped in the ocean stay in the ocean. This is how drownings work as well. Eventually a body or part of will show up somewhere unless effort is made to keep them on the bottom as fish food. There is no rhyme or reason to where they will show up, be it Dolans backyard or a public beach.

The reality that some of these people have no one who cares about them is heartbreaking to me and that is why I am here. Nothing worse than to feel unloved and not valued. Growing up in poverty, abuse, and neglect so sad.

The reality that some of these people have no one who cares about them is heartbreaking to me and that is why I am here. Nothing worse than to feel unloved and not valued. Growing up in poverty, abuse, and neglect so sad.

Some do have no one caring, however something that struck me when watching TKS was the lack of care from the Police. They almost treat them a dirt on the bottom of your shoe, like Daytona where a car going missing was worth reporting, but a person wasn't. What happened to "To Protect and To Serve"?

There needs to be more information collected about the missing, a proper database with unique identifiers, police numbers, DNA samples taken from relatives, so in the future if any Jane Doe's do turn up, the majority are identified, more importantly patterns can be established before bodies are found.

I feel the same way and this is happening in my own backyard. It seems like the family has resigned themselves to the fact that their loved ones are gone and nothing will bring them back. We also have the indifference or ineptitude of local law enforcement that has stopped the case cold.

What makes you think he moved to detroit or are you just being hypothetical? Another thing I have wondered on the killing season the one profiler suggested 2 killers who knew the other was using the area as a dumping ground and they were trying to show eachother up. How would they know someone else was using the area as a dumping ground? The dumping obviously stopped as soon as the bodies were discovered so how would they be privy to eachother unless they knew eachother or stumbled upon the others work

What makes you think he moved to detroit or are you just being hypothetical? Another thing I have wondered on the killing season the one profiler suggested 2 killers who knew the other was using the area as a dumping ground and they were trying to show eachother up. How would they know someone else was using the area as a dumping ground? The dumping obviously stopped as soon as the bodies were discovered so how would they be privy to eachother unless they knew eachother or stumbled upon the others work

I think what the profiler was suggesting, was that when the GB4 were found, the other killer wasn't happy, as LI was his patch. The narcissist within him was furious that the GB4 was getting attention and not him and therefore planted bodies/parts of bodies in the close vicinity to be discovered. Therefore the killer of the GB4 would know there was more than one person in this town committing such offences. I don't think they necessarily knew about each other before this point, but they sure as h*** do now, even if it is just through MSM.

It's a theory from the profiler which I accept rather than reject. However I don't accept that the second killer is actively looking to seek out LISK.

I think what the profiler was suggesting, was that when the GB4 were found, the other killer wasn't happy, as LI was his patch. The narcissist within him was furious that the GB4 was getting attention and not him and therefore planted bodies/parts of bodies in the close vicinity to be discovered. Therefore the killer of the GB4 would know there was more than one person in this town committing such offences. I don't think they necessarily knew about each other before this point, but they sure as h*** do now, even if it is just through MSM.

It's a theory from the profiler which I accept rather than reject. However I don't accept that the second killer is actively looking to seek out LISK.

Don't we think it would be a little risky for the second killer to be planting body parts after the GB4 were discovered? That area was on high alert at that time. I believe there are definitely 2 serial killers. But the one that was putting some body parts at Mannorville and other body parts at Gilgo I believe is either too old now, dead, or already in prison. Or maybe he moved.

That was a great link. There seems to be a high incidence of dismembering in the NY area?

Don't we think it would be a little risky for the second killer to be planting body parts after the GB4 were discovered? That area was on high alert at that time. I believe there are definitely 2 serial killers. But the one that was putting some body parts at Mannorville and other body parts at Gilgo I believe is either too old now, dead, or already in prison. Or maybe he moved.

Do they use drones now for surveillance?

Do they use drones now for surveillance?

I don't think they were several years ago. What should be done is setup hidden motion cameras all over the place like hunters do. Or just use Google Earth and look back and see who was parking on Ocean Pkwy at the times the girls were being dumped.

Very easy to explain this theory. The GB4 were discovered first in Dec. It's wasn't until months later in March and April that police discovered the rest of the remains. What he's theorizing is that Serial Killer #2 saw the initial discovery of the GB4 on the beach and then started to plant some of his bodies there like a cat marking its territory. It sounds plausible now since all the other remains were much different than the first few sets that were found. Sure it would've been incredibly risky for serial killer #2 to do but hey, psychopaths and sociopaths love taking risks!

Are you talking about the night vision capable cameras you see in animal documentaries? Doesn't google earth only snap several shots over long periods? I didn't know if drones have night vision to fly over area of interest.

Very easy to explain this theory. The GB4 were discovered first in Dec. It's wasn't until months later in March and April that police discovered the rest of the remains. What he's theorizing is that Serial Killer #2 saw the initial discovery of the GB4 on the beach and then started to plant some of his bodies there like a cat marking its territory. It sounds plausible now since all the other remains were much different than the first few sets that were found. Sure it would've been incredibly risky for serial killer #2 to do but hey, psychopaths and sociopaths love taking risks!
I think its unlikely. Especially if the LISK is responsible for Manorville killings. I think they are related to each other.

There are at least two killers, one who prefers to dismember his victims and one who methodically lays them out in burlap sacks. However, these two killers may be connected to each other in some way. For example, Shannon Gilbert states in her 911 call" They are trying to kill me" Shannon must have become terrified when she realized that whoever was in Joseph Brewers home with him, possibly Peter Hackett, were planning to kill her and she ran for her life, and she was right "they" did kill her. Shannon probably would have been dismembered or carefully buried in a burlap sack but her bursting from Joseph Brewers house and alerting neighbours to her presence forced her killers to deal with her body in a different way from their usual MO to throw investigators off their trail.

IMO this theory of 2nd serial killer dumping in the area "after" GB4 remains were found is flawed in that 2nd killer was obviously already using this area presumably since 1996 when Fire Island Doe's legs were found.....

IMO this theory of 2nd serial killer dumping in the area "after" GB4 remains were found is flawed in that 2nd killer was obviously already using this area presumably since 1996 when Fire Island Doe's legs were found.....
This is true. Jessica's pimp-boyfriend said she was found in burlap. Is there a reason to not believe him? He said he would not make something like that up. There is nothing to gain by it. LE knows if this is true or not. He went on to say he wants her killer caught.

No, isn't it well documented that OP is quiet? Could easily have done it over several days. Bit by bit (no pun intended).

Thats in line with my thinking too.

This is true. Jessica's pimp-boyfriend said she was found in burlap. Is there a reason to not believe him? He said he would not make something like that up. There is nothing to gain by it. LE knows if this is true or not. He went on to say he wants her killer caught.
Yeah this bit wasn't proven/disproven on the show. I thought R&J said that LE found them wrapped in plastic (did anyone else remember different, i coukd be wrong), yet 'Remi' said Burlap.

I'm of the believe that Remi could be mis-remembering here if i am right, given the MSM coverage of GB4 and time elapsed since the discovery of the Torso to GB4.

R&J could have restated the LE angle after that statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist
Back