One Killer or More?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Honestly John Bittrolf or an organized crime group could be responsible for this many bodies if they killed(feeling invincible) since the 90's. Definitely. I don't think it's a massive dumping ground for many killers no. At most 2 different separate killers/group but beyond that with the proximity of bodies and similarities between the victims? Nah. All I know is that it's starting to look much bigger than any of us could probably imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly John Bittrolf or an organized crime group could be responsible for this many bodies if they killed(feeling invincible) since the 90's. Definitely. I don't think it's a massive dumping ground for many killers no. At most 2 different separate killers/group but beyond that with the proximity of bodies and similarities between the victims? Nah. All I know is that it's starting to look much bigger than any of us could probably imagine.

I said the same thing to myself about how big this case is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

One/pair. Working together, not in competition. And what the hell is a ripperologist? Hooey.

I just replied to another post similar to this one. Look at the evidence. SK's usually never change their m.o. Ever.

The Gb4 were wrapped in burlap-LISK. The others along there and Manorville were found dismembered-Torso Killer. In Atlantic City, they were all strangled and lined up along the sewer canal-Atlantic City Serial Killer. That's at least three killers imho.

I am of the belief that LISK and the torso killer were/still are in competition. And from everything I've read torso killers are very territorial. Either that or the torso killer was there first, and LISK came into his territory and pissed him off

Either way I don't think any of them are done. Just probably moved to other areas.

Sent from my XT1093 using Tapatalk

I just replied to another post similar to this one. Look at the evidence. SK's usually never change their m.o. Ever.

The Gb4 were wrapped in burlap-LISK. The others along there and Manorville were found dismembered-Torso Killer. In Atlantic City, they were all strangled and lined up along the sewer canal-Atlantic City Serial Killer. That's at least three killers imho.

I am of the belief that LISK and the torso killer were/still are in competition. And from everything I've read torso killers are very territorial. Either that or the torso killer was there first, and LISK came into his territory and pissed him off

Either way I don't think any of them are done. Just probably moved to other areas.

Your first paragraph is wrong. Some of the most famous SKers of all changed their MO. Including Bundy who went from decapitating, bludgeoning and sexually assualting his victims, to strangulation.

However I do believe I have never recalled a SK who has gone from complete dismemberment and staging the torsos, to strangulation and wrapping the victims up and dumping them the on the side of the road.

This is what makes me believe it's two seperate killers. And 'some' not all of the remains found after the GB4 were found, were deliberately placed there so that the MB got some recognition.

I'm 90% confident the MB has been caught for other victims, hence no new bodies, it's doubtful he will admit to these though, they rarely confess even if locked up for hundreds of years unless presented with undeniable evidence, its their secret to keep.

The LISK for the GB4 i'm not so sure.

I think reason that there are no new bodies whether wrapped in burlap or dismembered is because the "liskers" burials were uncovered and it made email nervous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Could there be two working together? It is not uncommon and Gilbert did say "they" are trying to kill me.

Your first paragraph is wrong. Some of the most famous SKers of all changed their MO. Including Bundy who went from decapitating, bludgeoning and sexually assualting his victims, to strangulation.

However I do believe I have never recalled a SK who has gone from complete dismemberment and staging the torsos, to strangulation and wrapping the victims up and dumping them the on the side of the road.

This is what makes me believe it's two seperate killers. And 'some' not all of the remains found after the GB4 were found, were deliberately placed there so that the MB got some recognition.

I'm 90% confident the MB has been caught for other victims, hence no new bodies, it's doubtful he will admit to these though, they rarely confess even if locked up for hundreds of years unless presented with undeniable evidence, its their secret to keep.

The LISK for the GB4 i'm not so sure.
Ok, I shouldn't have said they never change their mo's, but it is kinda odd. I know a few SK's in the past have. I don't think that's the case with LISK and the torso killer.

I totally agree with you that in this case it's unlikely the killer, or killers had changed their mo's that much. For me that's quite a change to go from wrapping the victims in burlap to totally dismembering victims. That would be a big stretch.

Ok, I shouldn't have said they never change their mo's, but it is kinda odd. I know a few SK's in the past have. I don't think that's the case with LISK and the torso killer.

I totally agree with you that in this case it's unlikely the killer, or killers had changed their mo's that much. For me that's quite a change to go from wrapping the victims in burlap to totally dismembering victims. That would be a big stretch.

In this case it would actually be the opposite. The dismemberments happened first. The burlap wrappings were more recent. I find it highly unlikely the killer would go "backwards" in his M.O.

In this case it would actually be the opposite. The dismemberments happened first. The burlap wrappings were more recent. I find it highly unlikely the killer would go "backwards" in his M.O.
Yep, I 100% agree. Its almost a completely opposite end of the sprectrum. It's unlikely a torso killer who likes to stage parts of his bodies to be found, would then go to leaving them whole and placing them together on the side of a road. JMO.

If anything... if this serial killer were to change his M.O. I think he would change it in who he's killing. Like, instead of prostitutes random women.

But I think he hates prostitutes so much that he's not going to go in that direction. He's killing prostitutes for a reason. We should be looking at other state parks in Long Island for more possible victims.

Long Island State Pine Barrens
Wildwood State Park
Robert Cushman Murphy County Park
Brookhaven State Park
Southaven County Park
Bohemia County Park
Hecksher State Park
Caleb Smith State Park
Southards Pond Park
Belmont Lake State Park

There are so many of these parks on Long Island. But, the closest one to his old stomping ground would be Valley Stream State Park.

If anything... if this serial killer were to change his M.O. I think he would change it in who he's killing. Like, instead of prostitutes random women.

But I think he hates prostitutes so much that he's not going to go in that direction. He's killing prostitutes for a reason. We should be looking at other state parks in Long Island for more possible victims.

Long Island State Pine Barrens
Wildwood State Park
Robert Cushman Murphy County Park
Brookhaven State Park
Southaven County Park
Bohemia County Park
Hecksher State Park
Caleb Smith State Park
Southards Pond Park
Belmont Lake State Park

There are so many of these parks on Long Island. But, the closest one to his old stomping ground would be Valley Stream State Park.

Are you talking about GB4 killer here solely?

So just talking about Gilgo Beach and LISK, and the bodies in burlap. How many here think that we are talking about more than one killer? Between the bodies in burlap and bodies that were found dismembered, I think that there is more than one killer. I've posted with others that think that the killer changed up his MO one way or the other. What does everyone else think?

So just talking about Gilgo Beach and LISK, and the bodies in burlap. How many here think that we are talking about more than one killer? Between the bodies in burlap and bodies that were found dismembered, I think that there is more than one killer. I've posted with others that think that the killer changed up his MO one way or the other. What does everyone else think?

Just Gilgo, LISK and Burlap? One. Not to say I'm right, I'm open to a change of mind :)

I think it's very likely that it's one or more serial killers. For starters, the murders clearly have different MOs, mainly with the disposal of the victim, though the selection is similar. I'd say that the killer(s) are most likely white males. In these kinds of cases, it is far more likely for the victim and the killer to be of the same race, and since the majority are of the victims are white, that would point in that direction. The one that killed the Asian male most likely targeted him because they assumed him to be female. That leaves one gap, though. Why would the killer target someone who is Asian when all the other victims are white? I think it might because the killer was pressed on time, in one way or another. One of the reasons may be that the killer had gone too long without a victim. If the killer did this for pleasure or satisfaction, then it's a good possibility. Another plausible reason is that the killer simply only had a small window of time while they would be able to target their victims. If they were short on time, then it would make sense that they would disregard a standard they had set for themselves in favor of the ultimate satisfaction. Other than that, I believe it's clear to everyone that the killer mistook the Asian man for woman and killed him quickly in a fit of rage when they found out.

I think it's very likely that it's one or more serial killers. For starters, the murders clearly have different MOs, mainly with the disposal of the victim, though the selection is similar. I'd say that the killer(s) are most likely white males. In these kinds of cases, it is far more likely for the victim and the killer to be of the same race, and since the majority are of the victims are white, that would point in that direction. The one that killed the Asian male most likely targeted him because they assumed him to be female. That leaves one gap, though. Why would the killer target someone who is Asian when all the other victims are white? I think it might because the killer was pressed on time, in one way or another. One of the reasons may be that the killer had gone too long without a victim. If the killer did this for pleasure or satisfaction, then it's a good possibility. Another plausible reason is that the killer simply only had a small window of time while they would be able to target their victims. If they were short on time, then it would make sense that they would disregard a standard they had set for themselves in favor of the ultimate satisfaction. Other than that, I believe it's clear to everyone that the killer mistook the Asian man for woman and killed him quickly in a fit of rage when they found out.

Not all the victims are white. Don't forget that both "Peaches" and "Cherries" were black.

I think that the GB4, SG and the Asian Male were killed by LISK alone, or a group that may make up LISK. But they act as a single entity. SG is a close hook to the GB4, she was the one that almost got away.

The Asian Male was probably posing as a woman and got found out. The killer lost it at that point, but couldn't mix him with the GB4 due to the homosexual connotations involved. We may never know when the Asian Male was killed, as far as in what order compared with the GB4.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back