Opening statements / State vs Jason lynn Young 6-7-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit it's nice to debate, but how nasty it got over there just upset everyone and there was no point. I am still stuck on quite a few of them being defense plants.

I think this one will be more intense though withe the toddler and brutal murder, by the time it goes to deliberation, I may need some anxiety meds!

BBM - I think many of us had the same feelings, CAddict. If indeed many of "them" were "sent" by or part of the defense, I feel sure we'll have none of that here.

In any event, we, as WSers always do, can have plenty of back & forth with no agenda other than to look for fairness and the truth from the principals, the witnesses and the evidence, and to hope for a fair trial, justice, and a verdict that will stand the test of time. And we're got the makings of that in spades, IMHO, in this case...

A great way to begin, eh?

BTW, I'm thinking of changing my name to Pollyanna -- so fitting, don't you agree??? :innocent: :blushing: :rolleyes:

I came into this trial thinking "if everything I've heard in the news is accurate, it looks like this guy is guilty." But I do my best to stay open to new evidence. I know how one sided the media can be. While I still feel like JY is going to get a guilty verdict, I will admit that some of the things in the defense opening statement surprised me yesterday. .

snipped to address this issue only,

A lot of the stuff in Jose Baez opening statement for Casey Anthony surprised me too. But none of it is/was *evidence*.

http://www.ncwanted.com/unsolved/audio/2191926/

Dr Maurice Godwin.....hired by the family and the defense star witness.

I can't wait to see this dude on the stand.

Listen to this audio and you will have a laugh :D

maurice_godwin.jpg

Oh crumbs, JTF ... remember back in the day ... the hullabaloo surrounding Godwin! While I'm here ... [just caught up this on thread - and moving to the next one (been elsewhere) ] .... thanks to all posters for these updates - and gorealtors, was great reading your in-session comments.

Crocus - like you ... followed this case since it was hot off the press. That big ole train ... most definitely ... is shunting very heavily and ominously directly toward JLY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95