Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Smart of them to share more photos. Looking back at her older FB account she looks quite different without makeup/filters so this helps people get a sense of what she really looks like.
It appears that Allyson’s persona was more of a pretense and not her true self. Hopefully, this did not expose her to situations she was unprepared to deal with.

MOO LE need the IMEI number of the cell phone (think of it like a vin# for a car or a finger print) without cellular service it doesn't have a phone number, but cell towers record imei# also, so do service providers. The service provider can give you the imei number of every device you've ever used. To trace the phone they need something unique to the phone, usually they'd use the phone number.

MOO LE need the IMEI number of the cell phone (think of it like a vin# for a car or a finger print) without cellular service it doesn't have a phone number, but cell towers record imei# also, so do service providers. The service provider can give you the imei number of every device you've ever used. To trace the phone they need something unique to the phone, usually they'd use the phone number.

This case is perplexing and interesting with many unanswered questions and details held behind the vale of law enforcement. I was just near the Roloff farm area cutting down a Christmas tree with my co-workers on the 22nd of December, I remember feeling like it was certainly a beautiful area but not somewhere I would ever venture to to take a hike. I am putting forth all the positive vibes I have to find Allyson safe and unharmed. But unfortunately I have a bad feeling about this case.

This case is perplexing and interesting with many unanswered questions and details held behind the vale of law enforcement. I was just near the Roloff farm area cutting down a Christmas tree with my co-workers on the 22nd of December, I remember feeling like it was certainly a beautiful area but not somewhere I would ever venture to to take a hike. I am putting forth all the positive vibes I have to find Allyson safe and unharmed. But unfortunately I have a bad feeling about this case.
I agree. Me and my family were out at Loch Lolly day after Thanksgiving. My grown kids were with us who are avid hikers and agree that it is not a place to go hiking with all the farms out there. The roads are narrow and not conducive to people walking on the roads and cars coming around the corners. It is beautiful out there....

What photo are you referencing ?
Sorry I couldn't find it.
Probably this one. MOO

WCSO Oregon on Twitter
EMlC-oZU0AAUNYU.png

I thought I asked this before but can’t find the post;
If Police believe she may have knocked on a door at night, why wouldn’t they be canvassing door to door?

I think the BF told them that and they’re trying to double check his story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back