Found Deceased OR - Allyson Joy Watterson, 20, North Plains, 22 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am new here. So bare with me. I will do the research but if I remember correctly yes they recently, maybe October, identified remains that were the neighbor in that case and speculate it was a Murder suiside.
Thank you, and it's good to have you here - Welcome!

I've just read a couple of articles about that case and it sure is a sad one. If the remains have been identified as the neighbor, then we can strike this off the list of possibilities. MOO

ok. thanks for that. i guess it's just differing parental styles. for instance whenever i was at home as a child/young adult the rules were there was a time i needed to be home and if i did not expect to be home then i needed to call and update. also i needed to leave a home phone # of whom i was going to be with. it was understood that if i was not at home on time and did not call then my mother [who was the primary enforcer of rules] would call the home of my friend. so if i did not want to have my friends parents unnecessarily bothered i needed to follow the home rules. and these rules existed for the children that lived in the home that i lived in as an adult. but that was 50 years ago and parental styles have changed. i'll also add that as a child all the parents i was aware of never viewed children as soul mates and best friends. and as an adult i never viewed the children i was responsible for as soul mates and best friends. but again, obviously parental styles have changed and i'm being educated about that as i age. so thank you AnotherSetofEyes for your input.

Kudos to your parents foe excellent parenting and to you as well for continuing the pattern.

this is what google says about the crying eye tattoo:

Crying Eye: the teardrop tattoo design can symbolize the wearer's history of murder or time spent in prison. It can also be an acknowledgement of the loss of the wearer's friend, family, or gang member. ... His eye symbolizes protection, royalty, and good health.Apr 10, 2017

does anyone know how long AW had it and why she got it?
There are also different occult symbols involving a crying eye. Can’t find an exact match but there are a lot of variations if you google “occult crying eye symbol”
*not saying she was into the occult, however that would be a reason to go into the woods seemingly for no reason*

HILLSBORO, Ore. – Allyson Watterson’s boyfriend, the last person to see her before she disappeared, is scheduled to appear in court Friday on charges unrelated to her disappearance.

Garland will appear in court Friday on charges of possession and unauthorized use of a stolen vehicle from an unrelated case. On Monday, other charges were filed against him including unlawful use of a weapon, assault, and coercion.

Garland’s court appearance is scheduled for 3 p.m. Friday."

Missing North Plains woman's boyfriend scheduled to appear on court on unrelated charges

Amber Wilmarth on Twitter (Video)
A community search team will be meeting at North Plains Elementary this morning to continue their search for Allyson Watterson. @WCSOOregon Deputies say the 20-year-old disappeared from this area nearly two weeks ago. @fox12oregon #FindAllyson
7:45 AM - 3 Jan 2020 from North Plains Elementary School

Evan Bell on Twitter
The family of Allyson Watterson has organized a volunteer search party to continue looking for her today. Allyson has been missing from the North Plains area for nearly 2 weeks. #LiveOnK2 #FindAllyson
ENXlxLqU4AAYPoT.jpg

8:01 AM - 3 Jan 2020 from North Plains Elementary School

Dan McCarthy on Twitter
TODAY: 2nd court appearance for Benjamin Garland - the boyfriend / last person to see Allyson Watterson of North Plains. He is NOT a suspect or person of interest in her disappearance, but he's facing new charges as of Monday.
Watterson has been missing since Dec. 22nd #LiveOnK2
8:25 AM - 3 Jan 2020

Dan McCarthy on Twitter (Video)
In North Plains, the family of Allyson Watterson is planning a search today. Watterson’s mother says they will be using maps that Washington County SAR provided, and they were given permission from owners of private land they’ll be searching #LiveOnK2
8:19 AM - 3 Jan 2020

Evan Bell on Twitter
Over a dozen volunteers are getting ready to head out and continue the search for Allyson Watterson, missing near North Plains for nearly 2 weeks #LiveOnK2 #FindAllyson
ENX0yjBU4AAJ9O1.jpg

9:07 AM - 3 Jan 2020

Devon Haskins on Twitter
About 20 people from the North Plains area are heading out to search for Allyson Watterson who went missing a few days before Christmas. WCSO is aware of the search effort, but is not an official search party.
ENX1KCHUcAAZDaY.jpg

9:08 AM - 3 Jan 2020

NORTH PLAINS, Ore. — A group of about 25 family members and friends of the Watterson family set out Friday morning in search of any clue into the disappearance of Allyson Watterson.

The group planned to search about 60 acres of private property, but wouldn't say what led them to that location.

"We as a family, feel as if we need to do everything we can. I can't just sit around and not do something, I just can't. I just can't," said Misty Watterson, Allyson's mom. "We're trying to put forth the best effort to make sure we bring our daughter home."

Private search party continues to look for Allyson Watterson

Dan McCarthy on Twitter (Video)
Since today’s search is covering mostly private land, it was requested by the land owners and Allyson Watterson’s family that media stay at the meeting point at North Plains Elementary. Washington County Sheriff’s Office ended its search efforts on Sunday after 5 days #LiveOnK2
9:40 AM - 3 Jan 2020 from Oregon, USA

Rosemary Reynolds on Twitter
Friends and Family are back out looking for 20 year old Allyson Watterson. The search started in North Plains at 9 this morning. The Washington County Sheriff's office says the family told them they got permission from homeowners in the area. @WCSOOregon
ENYBEePUEAAv_Am.jpg

10:00 AM - 3 Jan 2020

Jacquelyn Abad on Twitter
Here is the updated flyer for Allyson Watterson. She was last seen on Dec. 22 in the North Plains area. Her family organized a private search with volunteers today. “We are trying to search in an area that we narrowed down to a logical path." #FindAllyson @KOINNews
ENYwLIjUcAAAnpc.jpg

1:26 PM - 3 Jan 2020

JAN 3, 2020
Family continuing search for missing North Plains woman
Family and friends of missing woman Allyson Watterson picked up where Washington County Search and Rescue teams left off on Sunday.

[...]

"Their efforts were amazing, but I still don't have my daughter," said Misty Watterson, Allyson's mother. "As parents we have to know that we're doing everything we can."

Misty Watterson says that the Search and Rescue team provided maps that identified where they were searching for Watterson last week. The family also was given permission to search the privately-owned land where a majority of the searches have taken place.

"We're trying to search in an area that we kind of narrowed down to a logical path, that possibly was taken," said Allyson's father Alan Watterson.

[...]

Dan McCarthy on Twitter
#UPDATE - Washington County Sheriff’s Office says this is the stolen truck that Benjamin Garland was driving the day Allyson Watterson was last seen. Red 2001 Ford F-150. If you saw it between 12/22-23 call their tip line at 503-846-2700 #FindAllyson #LiveOnK2

ENZAnm-UUAAzfHT.jpg

2:38 PM - 3 Jan 2020

Very interesting comments regarding this on the public Missing: Allyson Watterson FB page.

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Benjamin Garland, the boyfriend of missing 20-year-old Allyson Watterson, made his second court appearance in Washington County Friday facing additional charges — but still unrelated to her disappearance.

Prosecutors filed probation violation charges of unlawful use of a weapon, assault, coercion and a firearm probation from a 2017 case against Garland. Authorities said he is not a suspect in her disappearance.

Garland, 21, was in court December 26 on other charges also unrelated to Allyson’s disappearance. At that time he pleaded not guilty to theft, fraudulent use of credit card, unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle.

Allyson Watterson’s boyfriend faces more charges

Last edited:
PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) — Benjamin Garland, the boyfriend of missing 20-year-old Allyson Watterson, made his second court appearance in Washington County Friday facing additional charges — but still unrelated to her disappearance.

Prosecutors filed probation violation charges of unlawful use of a weapon, assault, coercion and a firearm probation from a 2017 case against Garland. Authorities said he is not a suspect in her disappearance.

Garland, 21, was in court December 26 on other charges also unrelated to Allyson’s disappearance. At that time he pleaded not guilty to theft, fraudulent use of credit card, unauthorized use of a vehicle and possession of a stolen vehicle.

Allyson Watterson’s boyfriend faces more charges
Noting:

The Washington County Sheriff’s Office said they were able to find the person who gave Allyson’s mom the cell phone that she then gave to Allyson. They said they are still looking into it.

Has anyone thought about or looked at Hornings hideout? I know they have a big fishing hole out there and it’s right off pumpkin ridge. Horning's Hideout, private park for Portland Oregon outdoor weddings and receptions, events, fishing, camping and Disc Golf
I know there are several groups doing private searchers I know the dead end where the werehauser property started getting searched Thursday. I’m willing to meet with others and search. I helped with the kyron searches on sauvies island as well.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back