Found Alive OR - Heather Mounce Davison, 37, Dallas, 12 Aug 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lots of pictures on her page of her and the new (and old) husband. Lots with kids too.

But only two of wedding and one of honeymoon which maybe she was having doubts or cold feet?

But only two of wedding and one of honeymoon which maybe she was having doubts or cold feet?

Could also be waiting for professional shots or since it was just the 2 of them maybe they didn't capture a ton of couple photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is so sad. Its odd it happened right after getting back from her honeymoon. It doesn't look good. I am not sure what items were found in the car?

This is so sad. Its odd it happened right after getting back from her honeymoon. It doesn't look good. I am not sure what items were found in the car?

If she were already in a risk group (depression, personality disorder, previous attempts, etc.) a life event like wedding and honeymoon could put her at a higher risk for a suicide attempt, but I haven't found anything about an overall general increased risk. The studies are all very specialized.

I should say this first. I am happily married for 11 years. But after all the big hoopla bridal showers bachelorette parties the wedding the honeymoon. Its kinda like all the attention is on all that it might feel like a letdown after all its over. All the attention and al that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I find it odd as many photos and photo albums she has posted on her FB but only one sort of grainy slightly out of focus wedding photo and only one photo from their honeymoon in Mexico, just a view of the ocean out of a window, nothing really special. All my Friends who got married posted lots of daily honeymoon photos of them laughing, and smiling on the beach with drinks in their hands looking very happy so friends and family could see what a great time they were having as a newly married couple. Nope not on Heathers. I find this very telling of the honeymoon. Who knows maybe the guy is verbally abusive. I think Heather might struggle with weight issues. Some of her pictures she's at a fairly average weight and others pics within a year she's much heavier. She may be very insecure about it and is a constant battle keeping her weight down. Maybe DD would say mean things. Who knows. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

bbm
I can't say anything regarding her new husband's behaviour/demeanor but I agree with you that the lack of photos of her wedding and honeymoon is odd and might indicate second thoughts about her new marriage? I wonder whether it was a rebound relationship? Just speculating. It's quite likely imo that behind her smile she was depressed.

This has been on my mind constantly. It's obvious the love she has for her kids is strong. That love is stronger than any other relationship. I can't imagine anything with the new husband would cause her to leave her children (temporarily or permanently).

I don't feel it's suicide but I have felt that with other cases and ended up suicide I when thought there is just no way.
We never know what is going on in other's minds. The outside could be perfect but inside is broken and dark.
Prayers to her family and friends.

This one just really gets to me.
I too looked at her Facebook. Lots and lots of pictures of and posts about her kids. I feel a strong connection between them and strong love.

I really want her to be ok.
Please come home.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

What?! That's fabulous! Best news today!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

This one really got to me, I am so thankful she has been found alive.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crimecat8
Back