OR OR - Heather Thompson, 39, Roseburg, 4 Aug 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a picture of Heather and Louie on the coast --that she sent me on 7/31/10---the Saturday before when she and C went...she looked so happy...I am not sure how to attach it here....but will if you would like to see it....

71stitches, did anything ring a bell with Bobbie or her friends? I got the impression that Bobbie was on the move a lot. I'm just really stuck on the fact that Bobbie and Heather were murdered in the same week and the connection to the Albany area. I seriously doubt that there's a connection between Bobbie and Heather directly but possibly between a common friend or two? Could MG and/or CS left something at Heather's house that someone came to pick up? Heather might not have wanted someone to come in and they forced their way in?

The name Bobbie does not ring any bells for me... I doubt the two murders have any thing to do with each other...

Yes MG and CS lived together. We went out to eat with the two of them the night before we came back to So CAL with Heather's ashes... I remember MG saying he had heart issues and he even showed us his scar for his heart surgery.

Like I stated before, CS struck me as "odd"... She was going to meet us the day we left at the hotel we stayed in to get something from Heather's father. The rental truck had broken down as we were getting ready to leave, so while a friend and I waited for the repair person to get there, Heather's father and my brother left to pick up Heather's ashes in the next town over to save us some time. CS showed up, but was nervous and couldn't sit still. While we waited for my brother and Heather's dad to return, CS drove off in her car and then returned and drove off again. Heather's dad and my brother returned and the truck had been fixed, so as we were getting ready to pull out CS showed up again to get an item from Heather's dad.

The way she moved and talked was, like I said before, like a heavy drug user... But also like I said before, I couldn't see Heather hanging out with a person like this. But I know she must of as CS seemed to know all about me and my brother and even our friend that was with us. She knew Heather's habits and even where Heather kept her supplies for making potions and what not to sell on line... She even asked us if she could have Heather's supplies. We of course did not give any of that stuff to CS as we did not know her from Adam...

It really makes me believe she, CS, knows something but she's not talking...

MG seemed to me, like an old hippy with no cares in the world. He was kinda hard to read, but once again, not a person I would hang out with other then "Hi, how you doing" kinda thing...

I still don't trust SM in this whole thing either as he was arrested for credit theft. We know he took items from Heather's home after her death and used her credit cards. Which I know Heather would not of shared with him.

So either SM had something to do with her death, or he just took an opportunity. Showed up at Heather's house, didn't see her any where and stoled her stuff and used her truck...

Louie had to know who ever did this and trusted them, he had to of seen the whole thing.

I think SM was an opportunist and not a very nice human being...Heather would not have given him her credit card, truck or anything....she was trying to make a life for herself and didn't have extra money to give away. However, I think If SM did it-they wouldn't have let him go....

I think Heather was lonely and I know she really wanted a friend that was nearby to relate to and talk to and who shared the same interests.....maybe that clouded her judgment....

I must have the wrong MG. I found the only one who matched the age given in the newspaper, early 60s. That man is a businessman in North Bend. Family might want to google his name and see if that could be him. He's in business with his wife and there is a current address and phone number.

Maybe there's another. I will dig a little deeper. As for CS coming and going and acting nervous--that sounds extremely suspicious to me. Being a friend, I would expect sorrow, somberness and depression, not flitting about. I've watched that same behavior with some of my teens who were acting out. They literally could not sit still and wait something out if they knew they had done something wrong. That could also be indicative of drug use. I find it odd, though, that Heather wouldn't have mentioned this to anyone as she didn't use drugs by all accounts.

I don't use illicit drugs either (other than my legal meds) and yet I have a dear friend who's a dog rescue person. She's a recovering meth addict and has been clean for 14 years. My whole family knows of my respect for her. She's very open about it and I am too. I would have thought that Heather would have mentioned that she was trying to help this woman get off drugs or supporting her in staying clean. It's like being friends with any person with a serious illness--it just comes up. Does anyone have an approximate age of this woman? Is it the 54 year old? If it is, as I mentioned above, her house is not close to Heather's.

Going back to the necklace, is the family certain that LE doesn't have it for evidence or that it is at the funeral home? When my father passed two years ago, my mom could not remove his wedding ring. When his body was taken in for cremation, the ring was saved for her, and family went to pick it up, even before the ashes were ready.

71stitches asked upthread if there were any special "power" or significance in owning something belonging to the deceased within the Wiccan way. I do not believe there is, any more than anyone keeping a special memento from a friend who has passed. There are however, certain "paths" that do attach significance to keeping things belonging to the dead--especially when the person has been murdered. I'm hoping we don't have to go there.

if CS knew Heather's habits...then it is odd that she wouldn't have been more worried about Heather showing up that night....

Heather wanted a friend...she only knew CS for about a month--not enough time to truly know someone. She met her through the spirit shop where CS would go on Monday evenings to do free readings....Heather was helping her to improve her skills....Heather made connections with people....she trusted...

CS sounds like a stalker to me. I don't know that much about even some very close friends.

carbuff--I hate to say this but I'm getting the same feeling. If Heather was planning on spending that night with CS and Heather didn't show up, why would CS not have pulled out all the stops to find her--call her cell phone, drive to her house immediately?

Can family or friends clarify something for me, please. It has been reported that Heather missed an appointment. Was that a meeting with CS? I wrote out a timeline in Post #200 of this thread and want to make sure I have it right.

If I was planning on having a friend spend the night and she didn't show up, I'd immediately check on her. According to my time line, dcc66 spoke to her at 1 pm on Tuesday, Aug. 3rd. Was that the night she was supposed to spend the night with CS? Is that the appointment/meeting that has been referred to? Because, if so, CS wasn't reported to have checked until MG urged her to the following day, Wednesday, Aug, 4th. That seems beyond odd.

I hadn't heard about Heather doing readings on Monday nights either. Did she speak about that, dcc66, when you spoke to her on Tuesday? Does anyone know if she met up with CS and MG that Monday night? It would have been Aug. 2nd.

From what I had been told, Heather was going to meet with CS on the 3rd and then drive up north with her to check out a home in Albany area...

CS then talked to my brother (don't know who called who) on the 4th and told my brother that Heather had not come by her house and was not answering her phone. So she had to google map Heather's house to get directions, stating she had never been there before. CS went to Heather's place and found the door open and the dog and truck were there but no Heather... She then called the police.

But like I mentioned before, CS said she had not been there before, but she later stated that she had been there and Heather cooked for her and she knew where Heather's potion making supplies were...

Odd or just confused after all that went down? Yes, she should of called the police the night of the 3rd after Heather did not show up...

I'm starting to think that MG was not telling the truth about his name, his age or both--or he's flying under the radar. Depending on the source, there are between 150-250 MGs in the US. Only a handful are in their early 60s and none are anywhere near Oregon. They are in Oklahoma, Georgia, and Arizona. I'm assuming the reporter asked the man his name and he gave it. There would be reason to doubt him.

I don't know much about profiling but I did learn that those termed "organized rapists" have a tendency to come back to the scene and act in a helpful and concerned manner, much like an arsonist does. I am NOT saying that Heather was raped, please please understand. I did a lot of work on the Texas Serial/Twilight Rapist case and studied the different types of rapists. The "organized rapist" struck me as particularly creepy. I'd really like to know more about the demeanor of these two people when family went up to clear out Heather's house.

71stitches, here's a question for you. Did Heather have a good track record at appropriately judging people? Did she tend to be gullible and naive? Did others take advantage of her kindness? You've mentioned that she was giving but was that of her own free will or because others asked? It strikes me as very strange that you, as a former husband, would be surprised by her new friends. I'd think that they would seem very much like friends she's always had. Heather was 39 and it would seem unusual for her to change her social circle at that stage in life, IMO.

71stitches, here's a question for you. Did Heather have a good track record at appropriately judging people? Did she tend to be gullible and naive? Did others take advantage of her kindness? You've mentioned that she was giving but was that of her own free will or because others asked? It strikes me as very strange that you, as a former husband, would be surprised by her new friends. I'd think that they would seem very much like friends she's always had. Heather was 39 and it would seem unusual for her to change her social circle at that stage in life, IMO.

People did not take advantage of her, she was not gullible or naive... <modsnip>

Remember, all I have to go on are the dates and details which have been reported and small clues posted here by family and friends. In looking back over my timeline in Post #200, I see that I wrote that Heather spoke to her dad in the morning and dcc66 until about 1 pm on the 3rd. MG reported that he'd attempted to reach Heather by phone "at her house" also on the 3rd (couldn't cell or land line records be checked?).

Now, it appears as if Heather had plans to travel north to Albany to look at a house that afternoon, maybe after she did her homework? That's a drive of 120 miles, one way. Were they planning on coming back that night? Or are you referring to spending the night at CS's house on the 3rd and heading north the following morning?

There was mention earlier that Heather was spending the night with CS, as she didn't want to be alone. Does that mean at a hotel/motel/home in Albany or at CS's home in Roseburg. Any idea if MG was going along for the ride?

This is a very uncomfortable question to ask but any possibility that Heather was connected to CS or MG or both in a sexual relationship? There seems to be this window "open". I can't seem to wrap my mind around where Heather was and where she was expected to be on the 3rd. It's hard to know which story (innocent or contrived) to believe. I feel like I've stepped into a game of "Clue" and yet there's a vibrant young woman actually dead. Plus there's the fact that Heather was an adult and could do as she pleased. She certainly wasn't beholden to anyone to be where she said she might be.

I must have the wrong MG. I found the only one who matched the age given in the newspaper, early 60s. That man is a businessman in North Bend. Family might want to google his name and see if that could be him. He's in business with his wife and there is a current address and phone number.

Maybe there's another. I will dig a little deeper. As for CS coming and going and acting nervous--that sounds extremely suspicious to me. Being a friend, I would expect sorrow, somberness and depression, not flitting about. I've watched that same behavior with some of my teens who were acting out. They literally could not sit still and wait something out if they knew they had done something wrong. That could also be indicative of drug use. I find it odd, though, that Heather wouldn't have mentioned this to anyone as she didn't use drugs by all accounts.

I don't use illicit drugs either (other than my legal meds) and yet I have a dear friend who's a dog rescue person. She's a recovering meth addict and has been clean for 14 years. My whole family knows of my respect for her. She's very open about it and I am too. I would have thought that Heather would have mentioned that she was trying to help this woman get off drugs or supporting her in staying clean. It's like being friends with any person with a serious illness--it just comes up. Does anyone have an approximate age of this woman? Is it the 54 year old? If it is, as I mentioned above, her house is not close to Heather's.

Going back to the necklace, is the family certain that LE doesn't have it for evidence or that it is at the funeral home? When my father passed two years ago, my mom could not remove his wedding ring. When his body was taken in for cremation, the ring was saved for her, and family went to pick it up, even before the ashes were ready.

71stitches asked upthread if there were any special "power" or significance in owning something belonging to the deceased within the Wiccan way. I do not believe there is, any more than anyone keeping a special memento from a friend who has passed. There are however, certain "paths" that do attach significance to keeping things belonging to the dead--especially when the person has been murdered. I'm hoping we don't have to go there.

respectfully bbm

There are vibrations from objects worn frequently by people. Wedding rings, necklaces, etc. People who are sensitive to these energies can pick up on them, and sometimes see or feel what the object "knows".

Hope that helps....:innocent:

I agree with 71stitches--I don't think Heather would allow anyone to take advantage of her and when they did -like SM--she told them to take a hike. As far as a relationship with CS or MG--no way--she was interested in one person only and was not going to mess with that.
She was transitioning...she had gone through a lot in the prior years and wanted to start over...she was still connected with the friends that were supportive in her life. I wasn't the only person she spoke to everyday..she had another close girlfriend that she spoke with.
Heather was supposed to meet with CS on the night of the third.,,,and yes she was at CS's on the night of the 2nd for a while...she and CS would meet at the spiritual shop on Monday nights...and has the friendhip progressed...they would have dinner together etc...
I think 71stitches is correct...CS was at Heather's before...

I find two addresses for CS, one of which is soon to be foreclosed. As I said upthread, one is near the center of Roseburg, eight miles north of Honey Lane (Heather's address) and is where I believe she lives now. The other is 8 miles northwest of Roseburg, so 16 miles away from Heather. It makes some sense that Heather would typically drive to CS's house to pick her up as Heather lives a good bit south of town. If they went to Mystic Earth together, CS's house is less than a mile from there. They could have met at the shop or Heather could have swung by and picked her up.

I found something I wanted to check out. Mystic Earth has two address; 509 SE Jackson St. and 650 SE Jackson St. Their website (which gives their general address as 509) says they close at 6 am on Mondays. Are the readings done after closing? Do they have two separate storefronts, a block apart and on opposite sides of the street? Or one just an office or storage?

Also, if the two women went out to the coast together, there are two separate routes. One route, Hwy. 42, towards Bandon, Coquille, and Coos Bay, runs right by Heather's house. The other route, Hwy. 138 to Reedsport juts off of I-5 north of Roseburg. So, if Heather and CS drove a lot of places together and Heather always drove, I could see CS not visiting at Heather's house.

However, that does NOT explain why CS would mention eating at the house or how she would know about where supplies were stored. I guess Heather could have explained things in detail but I doubt it. Any chance that MG had been there and just told CS about where things were?

Did anyone in Heather's family get a chance to observe Louie around CS or MG? I'd be very interested in how he responded to those two. Shepherds usually have excellent intuition about people and their vibes.

Everything seems to lead back to MG and CS. The news reports rely on MG's story but I note that CS is not to be found. She must have refused to be interviewed. Family gave statements but weren't in the area. They're all in California. As it stands, all we have to go on (without further info being released) are the reports by MG. I'm just not sure I buy everything he says. I'd also like to know if both of these people can be located by LE.

71stitches (or anyone else)--Can you provide a physical description of MG for me. I did find an MG in Texas which is the age given in the newspaper. Is the man you met with black?

Interesting dates here. MG said he'd known Heather for about three weeks. I can't seem to find out exactly where this man is currently. I also found a link to Albany, OR which seems to be for this same man. He's no longer there either. Might be something or nothing. This man was very involved in an interfaith group in OK City. He has been replaced since his indictment (which you can read about below). I'm not sure when the man you met had surgery but it's interesting that this man's organization called for blood in June 2010 for "people undergoing surgery for trauma or heart disease....".

http://www.edmondsun.com/local/x547241699/Defendants-plead-not-guilty-in-real-estate-scheme

http://ztruth.typepad.com/.a/6a00e00986be4d8833013485dc4ee0970c-800wi

http://www.cairoklahoma.com/press-c...ues-to-co-sponsor-red-cross-blood-drive-.html

This man also has a FB page--just use all three names. Being that he's black, I'm assuming he's one of the men on the left. I'm just intrigued due to the fact that Heather was looking at houses in Albany. This man sounds like a major scammer but he hoodwinked a whole lot of people back in Oklahoma.

IIRC, Heather moved to Green about three months before her death. I was just looking at her Keen account and found this. I don't think I've posted it before:

https://www.ev1.keen.com/details/Ti1313/Other/5515326?pg=2

5/21/2010
LadyDragonfly57 (determined to have been Heather)

"I'm a fellow reader who is very picky about who I contact for advice. I was feeling blocked and needed a second a opinion. What an awesome reading... No one else I asked saw the answer but Ti so connected and saw what I was blocking due to my independence and stubbornness. I really appreciate the breakthrough as it is the answer to my prayers. Thanks so much & many blessings~ Will call next time I am blocked..."

Hi Missizzy!

You have been working hard! Great job... I haven't had the luxury to step into this thread for a while but I've been very interested in what Mr.Stitches (hugs to you Michael) have been discussing. Oh and hugs to you Missizzy! :)

Early on in this thread I was extremely uncomfortable in that which I should go back and read again. If I am recalling right, I had some major antennae go up on MG and "his lady friend" who needed some "house cleaning" (someone Heather was helping at MG's request or by his introduction?) I had a very bad feeling about that so-called house cleaning and the lady who was supposed to be needing it. When Mr.Stitches mentioned that woman's behaviors (it is the same woman, right?) when he was in Oregon, flags started shooting off everywhere again... Then you found that info Mizzy on at least one "MG" in OK...

Haven't we read that supposedly Heather missed an appt. then MG called and did not get an answer from Heather and then he sent his lady friend to go check on Heather? Didn't she not find Heather (supposedly), then leave, then come back with MG and maybe someone else and they supposedly looked all over for Heather (not finding her)? Maybe even with some neighbors at that point? AND THEN the police were called?

If I am remembering right, that all really smacked of "storying" to me OR OR OR more than that, several people going and making sure that "very concerned friends" were littering the house with fingerprints and footprints as they searched. In other words, how smart is it when a young woman is missing to go muck up a potential crime scene? Unless of course, you want to obfuscate the scene (did I use that word right?) What I mean is that I had this very strange feeling that those two people might have been traipsing around that property covering up vital crime scene information under the guise of being concerned.

So...we are at this point and I would like to see if we can get some things established. Mr. Stitches, could you look at the MG that Missizzy found and see if you can identify him as the person you met when you went to Oregon?

Does the guy on this page:
http://okiecampaigns.blogspot.com/2010/08/cair-oklahomas-board-chair-charges-of.html

Or this page (not a good close up but shows his size):
http://www.facebook.com/people/Michael-Aziz-Gipson/1675554614

Look anything like the MG you met in Oregon? Hmmm... That guy had to appear in court on July 29th in OK, I can hardly believe it would be the same guy. Or maybe the MG that Heather knew was in town, then scooted to OK, then back again and maybe the trial docket:

>>A $5,000 unsecured bond was set for each defendant, and the case is currently scheduled to be on the Sept. 13 trial docket of U.S. District Judge Timothy D. DeGiusti.<<

has something to do with MG not being in Oregon now (or is he?) Michael, do you know if the police are aware of this man's whereabouts at this time?

Also... Missizzy, you reference CS, could you PM me with her name so I can putts around on that person. I'm wondering if that is really her name or an alias. Do I recall someone mentioning she is about 56? Also, Michael, might you PM me with some type of description of this woman?

So we hear that CS was reportedly going to look at a home Heather was interested in? Then we hear that CS has 2 homes in foreclosure (do we know that as fact)? When I pick someone to go look at a potential investment, I pick someone that I think has made some smart choices and who can advise me. Would Heather have picked someone who needed "house cleaning" and who was losing their houses to go look at a home with her? (of course, maybe CS is not in foreclosure? maybe she really WASN'T supposed to go look at a home with Heather? maybe Heather didn't know that CS's homes were in foreclosure?)

I ask myself...did Heather tell anyone, "I have this chunk of savings I want to invest in a home up here..." If so, did she tell this to a couple of scammers? Maybe MG and CS are scammers?

I'm thinking these two people, even as I originally wondered, should be looked at more closely. The necklace thing... It wouldn't have to be a Wiccan thing to take a "token" -- murderers often take tokens. I'm wondering if MG and CS had a "thang" and MG took a token and gave it to CS. Or is it possible Heather would have done such a thing, given away a necklace she obviously enjoyed having so much?

Mr. Stitches, to be honest with you the necklace, the nervous behavior of CS (although that could have been drug behavior or "house cleaning" need behavior), the stories that didn't fit or that were crooked...all of that smacks of very worrisome indications to me. It also, of course, fits with my original discomfort of CS being sent to the house, then MG and CS going...and THEN the police being called (if I have my facts straight). For some reason I asked myself then, are these two in cahoots (scammers), did MG do this, then try to make it look different by sending a lady friend to check, then the two of them going back trying to look like concerned friends while traipsing all over covering up the facts? (purposely).

I really hate to say it and know that there ARE reasons why the police do not release certain information, but it would be really helpful to know the details of where (exactly) and how Heather was found (i.e. in what estate). It would also be helpful, although painful, to know the exact COD and injuries to her body. It could give us an indication if this was a man, a woman, two people, perhaps the mind of the criminal.

Maybe we can resolve if MAG is MG first. I'm thinking we need to know far more info about MG and CS, to be sure. Also about the people that surrounded the two of them.

IF Heather sounded like she had a little to invest, I could see someone who had a drug habit and/or who was losing their home to foreclosure and or who was a scammer befriending her. What do we know about Heather's bank account activity just prior to and after her death?

EDIT: Yay, I haven't lost my marbles... Here is the page where there are messages of findings (from me) showing that I was wondering about MG this new friend of 3 weeks who just "loved" Heather. Sure people can be loved quickly, but I found MGs closeness to this young woman to seem a fairly quick deal (as in suspiciously quick, some older man just "loves" this young woman? I might have thought he would describe things as "She was very new to me, but I found her to be extremely likable, very easy to get to know, I was growing quite fond of friendship with her" kinda thing.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fiend_nyx
Back