GUILTY OR - Isabella Smith, 2, killed, 13yo injured, Cannon Beach, 31 July 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know! I was just googling if you can pay cash for an airplane ticket. And yes you can! Still, she'd need ID to board. Or a passport to enter Canada. It's going to be hard to hide if she's driving the gold SUV.

I've been recalling cases where vehicle was found in airport lots. I hope someone's checking those....

Someone who said they knew her, said she is from Happy Camp, CA. Have no idea if that is true ...

Interesting...don't people usually run to familiar places?

As another WSer posted...

I can't help but be concerned that she will still try to physically attack her ex-husband personally...

Interesting...don't people usually run to familiar places?

If I were a fugitive and not looking for suicide by cop, I would avoid those areas for sure.

I would alter my appearance, get a fake ID and head to Canada.

I found a voter record for Jessica, but that's about it. Now that she has a warrant out for her arrest, she is fair game to sleuth. Did anyone hear what her brother's name was? LE named him at the pressor.

Gah, I hate being such a cynic, but I felt this to be the case from the first release about this case...

Timeline. Feel free to correct and add. TIA

April Jessica and her two daughters move from Goldendale WA to Vancouver WA

Meanwhile Jessica sends erratic texts and messages to Greg. He requests a psychologist conduct an evaluation of where the children should best be placed,

June 16 Jessica and Greg have court hearing to discuss Jessica's erratic behavior and what's best for the children. Jessica requests one more week to prepare. Hearing rescheduled for June 23

June 23 Jessica is a no show at hearing. Judge signs order for Jessica to have a psychologist consult due to erratic behavior.

Late June Greg files for divorce.

July 30 Jessica and daughters check into hotel in Cannon Beach OR

July 31 Judge orders that Greg Smith be granted parenting rights on Fridays, beginning the next day August 1.

July 31 Younger daughter found dead and older daughter with critical injuries. Time of injuries undetermined. Jessica is missing.

August 3 Younger daughter autopsy results show she was murdered. Aggravated murder warrant issued for Jessica. She is still missing.

Why did LE release the name of the thirteen year old minor? Why is the MEDIA publishing it?

This child will have enough to deal with in upcoming years, does she really need Google to forever link her to this event in a name search?

By CHELSEA GORROW
The Daily Astorian | 0 comments The 40-year-old mother of a murdered toddler in Cannon Beach has been located.

Clatsop County District Attorney Josh Marquis would only say they had someone in custody but no other details have been released.

An arrest warrant was issued for Jessica Smith of Goldendale, Wash. Sunday. Smith was wanted in the murder of 2-year-old Isabella. Her body was located by housekeeping staff at the SurfSand Resort in Cannon Beach Friday. Smith's 13-year-old daughter suffered critical cuts but was LifeFlighted to a Portland-area hospital and is expected to survive.

A press conference is scheduled at 9:30 p.m. at the Cannon Beach Police Department.

http://www.dailyastorian.com/free/p...4-1b80-11e4-896a-0019bb2963f4.html?TNNoMobile

Timeline. Feel free to correct and add. TIA

April Jessica and her two daughters move from Goldendale WA to Vancouver WA

Meanwhile Jessica sends erratic texts and messages to Greg. He requests a psychologist conduct an evaluation of where the children should best be placed,

June 16 Jessica and Greg have court hearing to discuss Jessica's erratic behavior and what's best for the children. Jessica requests one more week to prepare. Hearing rescheduled for June 23

June 23 Jessica is a no show at hearing. Judge signs order for Jessica to have a psychologist consult due to erratic behavior.

Late June Greg files for divorce.

July 30 Jessica and daughters check into hotel in Cannon Beach OR

July 31 Judge orders that Greg Smith be granted parenting rights on Fridays, beginning the next day August 1.

July 31 Younger daughter found dead and older daughter with critical injuries. Time of injuries undetermined. Jessica is missing.

August 3 Younger daughter autopsy results show she was murdered. Aggravated murder warrant issued for Jessica. She is still missing.

great timeline, Gliving!

thank you!

:tyou:

If true... And it seems like it is... I am glad she has been caught by LE...

I doubted with her wild, erratic behavior she would be able to put a plan together to remain hidden for long...

and... She doesn't seem to be a career criminal... So she doesn't have the experience...

JMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo8877
Back