GUILTY OR - Isabella Smith, 2, killed, 13yo injured, Cannon Beach, 31 July 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have a black screen now, prob setting up lights.

Or not, lol back to logo.

I have nothing.
I need a different live link!

http://www.kptv.com/story/26185675/...ler-found-dead-in-cannon-beach?autostart=true

"Jessica Smith's brother, Nathan Judd, last spoke with his sister on the phone about a week ago, but said she came to his Medford home recently to visit his family and brought both daughters with her.

"She was dressed well and super-happy, outgoing, all smiles," said Judd. "You could tell she loved her daughters dearly."

But Judd said he could tell his sister was troubled. She admitted she was struggling with the breakup of her marriage, and asked him to take care of her pets. Judd said his sister had been staying with her daughters at various hotels in the Vancouver area."

Jessica Smith's brother who lives in Medford will be interviewed on Fox12. She just visited. The brother says there was clearly something bothering her. He says the family is devastated and heartbroken. Last spoke with sister about a week ago. She'd been staying in hotels in the Vancouver area trying to figure out her life. The brother knew the sister was troubled, money was tight and she needed a place to keep her pets. He also comments on the failed attempt to get a restraining order and says "I sensed that there was a lot of fear in her and her daughter"

From press conference:

She was found on a logging road near the vehicle that we have been searching for.
She was in the heavily forested area off of highway 26 since Friday.

Asst DA: Taken into custody without incident, didn't appear to be armed, wasn't injured.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899
Back