Found Deceased OR - Karissa Alyn Fretwell, 25, William "Billy" Fretwell, Toddler, Salem, 13 May 2019 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just did some research on Cascade Steel Mills. I believe that I posted earlier that MW could not have thrown KF and EF into the foundry furnace as this would cause a steam explosion. However; some foundries have preheater /dryer ovens. This would enable discrete Incineration. According to the DEQ documents that I can find on line, Cascade Steel Mills does not have such a system.

Anyone here work for the mill and would know?

The bottom line is that it appears that KF and WF might still be found.

No DP in Oregon am I correct? As in no making a deal to get him to tell where he hid them?

There is the death penalty only for aggravated murder, for which this would qualify. However, there has been a governor-issued moratorium on the death penalty since 2011, although there are 35 still on death row. So you’re right that there isn’t really leverage for a deal.

Capital punishment in Oregon - Wikipedia

There is the death penalty only for aggravated murder, for which this would qualify. However, there has been a governor-issued moratorium on the death penalty since 2011, although there are 35 still on death row. So you’re right that there isn’t really leverage for a deal.

The last person to be executed in Oregon offered to kill the perp who murdered my brother, Pro Bono.
This serial murderer actually had more honor than some of our governors. I declined the offer.

Well crap, it was the second to last guy to be executed in Oregon who offered to kill my brother's murderer pro Bono.

What an unnecessary and tragic loss to Karissa's family and loved ones. The last photo she posted is haunting indeed @NCClaire.

At this point knowing both are likely deceased, I'm grateful Wolfe was a dumbazz and left so many clues through the video at work and his cell phone. So many have confessed lately, Lizzy Shelley's uncle and Maleah Davis' mom's live-in bf. Maybe Wolfe will be overcome by guilt and tell LE where to find them. Hope, never lose Hope ...

What an unnecessary and tragic loss to Karissa's family and loved ones. The last photo she posted is haunting indeed @NCClaire.

At this point knowing both are likely deceased, I'm grateful Wolfe was a dumbazz and left so many clues through the video at work and his cell phone. So many have confessed lately, Lizzy Shelley's uncle and Maleah Davis' mom's live-in bf. Maybe Wolfe will be overcome by guilt and tell LE where to find them. Hope, never lose Hope ...

I still cling to the hope that they are alive.
If not I hope that they will be found so that MW doesn't get away with it.

I just got my monthly Email from Google telling me everywhere that I have been during the last month. I don't recall asking for this "service" nor do I appreciate it but I have always known that my cellphone can be used to track my location. The location data is extremely precise in urban areas but is also accurate in rural areas. This is a result of the GPS built into the phone.

The police know far more than which cell towers MW's phone connected to or which tower that KF's phone sent a text to. They know where the phones were to within 100 feet.

Of course MW might not have been stupid enough to take the phones with him when if he was disposing of bodies.

Yes, It's likely not just going off cell tower pings. If either of them had a Google account (and most do) their Google maps timeline is going to be very informative. I'm sure LE has his cell phone and the records but I am not sure if hers was ever found. Likely not though it was last pinged at Cascade Steel. Which is interesting.

This is our town's current murder mystery. I live just a short drive away from Karissa's apartment. This case is a real stumper. A young mother and her little boy go missing from a small, close apartment building. No one heard anything. No one saw anything. LE is keeping a lot of things quiet. Next court date is this Friday. We'll likely hear more then. In the meantime there's a lot of speculation about what evidence they have and whether or not he acted alone. Her family is actively pleading for information from the public and his is laying low.

I am at one end of the case (West Salem) and you are at the other, Yamhill.

Yes, It's likely not just going off cell tower pings. If either of them had a Google account (and most do) their Google maps timeline is going to be very informative. I'm sure LE has his cell phone and the records but I am not sure if hers was ever found. Likely not though it was last pinged at Cascade Steel. Which is interesting.

This is our town's current murder mystery. I live just a short drive away from Karissa's apartment. This case is a real stumper. A young mother and her little boy go missing from a small, close apartment building. No one heard anything. No one saw anything. LE is keeping a lot of things quiet. Next court date is this Friday. We'll likely hear more then. In the meantime there's a lot of speculation about what evidence they have and whether or not he acted alone. Her family is actively pleading for information from the public and his is laying low.

Welcome to Websleuths, Gideon. It's great to have another local! :)

The fact that no one saw KF and WF leaving in the middle of the night does not surprise me.

The Yamhill County DA does not want a repeat of the Meghan Cordie case where someone literally got away with murder.

No. I do not believe that Cordie fell out of the car or jumped out voluntarily. It was a reenactment of Arnold Schwarzenegge's other famous line from the Terminator movies, "Get Out." I believe that she was coerced to risk jumping out of the car to save her child. Proving this is impossible.

Has it come up in the threads what kind of phone she had? There might be a GPS thingie in it. I wonder if the cell phone provider has the Google map of all the places it's been. Or, do the police need to have the physical phone to get data? Maybe her family knows what kind of phone she had - Police probably have all the information.

I don't have a new phone so I don't know phone lingo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali