Found Deceased OR - Kendra Hanks, 18, walking from work along Hwy 42 towards Winston, Douglas Co, 7 Jul 2022 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Not necessarily. I recently

Any update on the body? sex? age?

View attachment 354611
I did a search this evening on Facebook & MSM. Maybe the local LE - Douglas County Sheriff's Dept - will release an update early next week. It's not a metro area so things probably get held closer & move slower as with other cases I've followed.

<modsnip - if you can't link it here, you can't talk about it here>

ETA: Body is female

Last edited by a moderator:
Right now, a young woman is missing. It's a bit premature to be thinking about casket, burial plot. It sounds like no one knows what happened to her, but it's likely that she is not missing by choice.

Some missing people are never found.

Last edited:
Last seen walking by that meat place - I wonder if she was captured on some sort of CCTV or if a witness saw her walking past? And if so, who was this person?
I don't think so. I looked around for a camera - didn't see one. Here's the link. Perhaps there's a camera on the other side of the highway.

The meat shop is on the right.

Did Kendra's mother work at the book shop, or the meat shop?

Kendra was last seen at the meat shop. What time is shift change at the meat shop? Did Kendra ever catch a ride home with her mom from the meat shop at 4 or 4:30 PM?

There are comments, throughout the thread, on the sheriff's FB page regarding the location of the last phone pings. Comments are by the dad, Kendra's co-worker and others. I can't give the location because of the TOS, but it is significant.
The Sheriff's Facebook page can be linked. Can't discuss or post info that is exclusively on the Facebook page, but the Sheriff's page is LE info. and the link can be posted.

Is there a sheriff-facebook link to phone ping information?

The Sheriff's Facebook page can be linked. Can't discuss or post info that is exclusively on the Facebook page, but the Sheriff's page is LE info. and the link can be posted.

Is there a sheriff-facebook link to phone ping information?

It has been linked several times upthread. There are three threads with comments on sheriff"s FB:

Edited to add:
@otto

The most current phone ping comments can be found within this thread, comment by LR, check replies by co-worker KNP. There are also comments in the replies about mom's place of work.

Last edited:
It has been linked several times upthread. There are three threads with comments on sheriff"s FB:

Some facebook sites are restricted to people who login with a facebook account.

Why would this bookstore clerk be dead?

She was walking home from work, as she did every day, but that day was different? She apparently unwillingly vanished. Was it someone she met at the book store, or near her mother's place of work? Was it someone she'd seen before, or someone that she did not see but who saw her (Naomi Irion)?

Why would this bookstore clerk be dead?

She was walking home from work, as she did every day, but that day was different? She apparently unwillingly vanished. Was it someone she met at the book store, or near her mother's place of work? Was it someone she'd seen before, or someone that she did not see but who saw her (Naomi Irion)?
Ingram Book Co is a book distribution center.

Hey everyone,

General fundraising discussion is not allowed. The ONLY part of a fundraiser account that is allowed for discussion is if there are previously unknown specifics / facts contained in the introduction that relate directly to the case.

Speculation about why family members set up the account, the funds raised or what those funds may or may not be used for are off limits. Discuss the case, not the peripheral issues of fundraising.

On another note, comments on the Sheriff's page made by the Sheriff or the Admin of the Sheriff's account are allowed. Comments by anyone else found elsewhere within the page are not allowed for discussion.

Any questions regarding the above, please private message me without addressing them on the public thread.

Thanks !!

Ingram Book Co is a book distribution center.
Agree, I'm an author (not crime books) and my publisher uses Ingram as one of several distributors. They do not have bookstores associated with their business. The facilities are more like small warehouses, with no public interaction. At Kendra's age, she likely was a sorter or a packing lead if she'd been there a while. Good job for a young person with good organizational skills but not a job where you'd interact ever with strangers.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back