OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure which video you're looking for, but I've posted most of the significant ones are in the media thread, if that helps.

Thanks, Bean. I was looking at the old thread, and couldn't for the life of me find the videos. Didn't see that one the first page of this thread.

Thanks for keeping the media thread updated. I'll have to go back and check it out.

Maybe Kyron was looking for frogs along the sides of the road and someone hit him. The white truck woman could have sensed hitting something or someone and drove back to check the ditches. Just an idea. Please, I hope that Kyron is alive somewhere and is safe.

has anyone looked up the school on the wacthdog site?
there are only 2 registered sexual offenders that show up near the school.
I hope both have been checked out

does anyone know why they have not released the 911 call?

I asked the same question back in Part #9. It seems like we usually have the 911 call, but not in this case.

I do this when I cry. Keeps my contacts from washing out and tears from running sown my face. Blinking at the same time as I roll my eyes up. Flushes the excess wateryness around the back of my eyes or something. Don't really know how to explain it. Also when my eyes are very dry with contacts in it helps to keep them from folding up and popping out. Anyone know if she wears contacts?

I would do that when I wore contacts when I got an eyelash in my eye. Blink like a maniac. It hurts!

ETA: To clarify, I would blink like a maniac. Not the stepmom was.

I thought LE said yesterday that they would be releasing more info soon. I wonder if they have any to release, personally. Wonder what their definition of soon is...

I am signing off for the night. I have nothing new to offer.

Good night.

Was this posted:

Police: Calif. sightings are not missing Ore. boy

YREKA, Calif. - Three possible sightings of a missing Oregon boy in Yreka, Calif., have turned out to be someone else who closely resembles the boy, authorities said.

Police earlier had said there were three reported sightings of someone who matched the description of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, including video from a surveillance camera at a Yreka Walmart store.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/96186709.html

My two cents on the presser:

I watched it a couple times with the sound off. Terri seemed genuinely bothered and upset by how upset Desiree was.

Then I would think someone would have found him crying or injured or dead in the parking lot before now.

O.k., I guess I should've kept going with what I was thinking. Maybe SM or someone else hit him with their car killing him. They freaked out, put him in the car and disposed of his body somewhere else. Just a theory that I haven't seen yet.

911 calls can be very telling. The police have a checksheet they use to help them determine if the caller had something to do with the emergency being reported: if the caller asks for help for himself first instead of the vic "Help me! My husband's been shot in the head!", if the caller blames the vic for being injured, etc. Pretty neat.

Forgive me, I'm a rookie here...but has anyone heard information on delivery vehicles on school property? Perhaps delivering food, supplies, mail, packages? I know our school receives deliveries daily, and at various times. Was just wondering if a delivery person that the children see on a regular basis could gain the childrens' trust? Could a delivery person ask a child for assistance, and a child follow them to the parking lot? A regularly scheduled delivery would not likely draw suspicion... Just wondering, again, I'm just a rookie here and have a LOT to learn from you "master sleuths."

yes, idk. maybe

2i24pxz.jpg

at about 4:00-4:02 it almost looks like the dad says something to her and she rolls her eyes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huW1p1RovQY&feature=player_embedded

Or perhaps she is emotionally drained and looking up to heaven asking for strength.

GENERAL COMMENT - not to anyone in particular but everyone posting on this case.

Please remember this is a VICTIM friendly site and that includes the family of victims. Any speculation needs to be tied to the case. Please remember to tie the actions to the case. If you can't tie them to the case, DO NOT comment on them! Questions, please pm a mod. We are not going to bash every breath or step this family takes.

Cubby

Forgive me, I'm a rookie here...but has anyone heard information on delivery vehicles on school property? Perhaps delivering food, supplies, mail, packages? I know our school receives deliveries daily, and at various times. Was just wondering if a delivery person that the children see on a regular basis could gain the childrens' trust? Could a delivery person ask a child for assistance, and a child follow them to the parking lot? A regularly scheduled delivery would not likely draw suspicion... Just wondering, again, I'm just a rookie here and have a LOT to learn from you "master sleuths."

:woohoo::Welcome-12-june::woohoo:

Good thinking...Glad to have you with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Altruistic_Ruin06