OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped:

Last thing and the only reason I'm bringing this up is because it is bothering me SO bad. This is in no way implying anything I just have to get it off my chest. Today I took a nap and I had a dream and as long as I have been involved in missing persons cases this has only happened with Haleigh.. Anyway, I dreamed that I was out searching for Kyron and I found him face down in a creek with a rock laying on his back, it was off of the side of a road almost like a ditch, I started screaming and I moved the rock and picked him up, he was dead but I kept screaming and hugging him and he came back alive, then other searchers ran over and one tried to take him from me and he started crying as they where taking him from me and I woke up.............. Now my gut is telling me that he is still alive, but this dream really shook me up. Does anyone put any stock in dreams? if so what could this mean?

How did your dream about Haleigh compare with what actually happened with her? (I'm not familiar with hers). I ask because maybe that will help guide you to help interpret or understand it? Just a thought.

-6fc5a05077e98829_custom_665xauto.jpg

Lt. Mary Lindstrand, spokewoman for Multnomah County Sheriff's Office, displays a pair of Kyron Horman's socks that are similiar to the pair he had on the day he disappeared.

-88551333677390c2_custom_665xauto.jpg

Lane County Search and Rescue team member heads out on horseback to search Sauvie Island underneath a Oregon National Guard helicoptor​

Thanks Ruby. I declare myself totally clueless. I do all that and get case number, but the 'details' themselves I can't get to. Am I supposed to be able to? Maybe I am trying to do something that is not even possible :question:

I don't think that there are any details, are there?

We are all wondering why LE would be called there so many times. Very curious.

For the million years that I taught school, I can only think of a few instances that LE came to school, except to interview kids who had suspected abuse signs.

Those include bomb threats at the middle and senior high schools or a parent threatening to come and take their child because of some divorce type thing, knife or gun at school, but not a threat.

Oh. I remembered years ago a father getting out of control because of the child having issues and the school mentioning it. That's about it. We have about 8,000 students in all of the schools now.

story about how you can get hypothermia from the rain in the summer.

I just don't think that he could survive after all of that rain.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/capitalweathergang/2010/04/hypothermia_in_summer_the_thun.html

Hate to say I agree.

When the ANG rotor crew chief was at the presser yesterday and said that they're not using infrared on their current fly-overs, well, my heart kinda sank. That was the first time I'd heard anything official indicating that he may no longer be alive.

911 calls can be very telling. The police have a checksheet they use to help them determine if the caller had something to do with the emergency being reported: if the caller asks for help for himself first instead of the vic "Help me! My husband's been shot in the head!", if the caller blames the vic for being injured, etc. Pretty neat.

Wow, that is very cool. I would like to learn more about what they look for....interesting.

respectfully snipped:

How did your dream about Haleigh compare with what actually happened with her? (I'm not familiar with hers). I ask because maybe that will help guide you to help interpret or understand it? Just a thought.

Haleigh has still not been found so we do not know. However In my real life, I dreamed that my car caught fire with my children inside a week before my house caught fire... fortunately kids went to their grandfathers for spring break two days before the house fire, so I get a little freaked out about dreams since that happened.

possibly... who knows... with each thing that gets posted, everyone has 10 different views on it.

And it's a good thing to air all 10 views. Many people will modify their views, or come up with a reasonable "11th" view, after considering a variety of different views that they hadn't thought of or seen a basis for until somebody posted a different view with a supporting explanation. And *everybody* learns to take a deeper and more thorough look at things, as a result of repeated exposure to many different lines of reasoning.

All he had on was that little tee shirt. Even in thick woods, the rain comes down. I don't know what it's like there, but I have thick woods around me.

It has been raining here the last couple of days, so it really brought it home how hard it would be to survive getting cold and wet out there.

If there was a shelter out there that he could get out of the rain, but what they are looking through is just woods and bramble, it sounds like.

If they do use infra red, wouldn't that show animals as well, or how does that work?

Originally Posted by alchemygirl
Also at the end of our conversation she mentioned that the SM had called the BM to start heading out this way towards Portland before school had even gotten out the BM had arrived at 5pm on Friday to Portland?.. this is just hearsay and not sure if it is ok to post? If not delete or I can.

Converstation with who??? I am totally lost!
Whoever she is, she might want to give the LE a call as well as telling you about it.

Snip ...

"Because it is a situation where there is a school and a child involved we have been extremely cautious," Staton said. "If we start releasing certain aspects of the case, certain avenues shut down. I apologize to the media and the public because they need to know, but we are not going to release anything that would potentially damage the investigation."

What exactly does this mean?

That if they talk about all that they know certain people will clam up?

The public needs to know - but we won't release anything that might damage investigation - huh?

That's just weird to me.

Like lets say the public needs to know to be on the lookout for a particular vehicle - but they wouldn't release that as it might tip the person off?

I just am not getting it.

Someone please interpret for me.

Won't play for me. :( Interesting, however. He also offered advice to Chuck Cox in the disappearance of his daughter, Susan Cox-Powell. This was when they were on Dr Phil.

After it starts loading, click the black screen, then click the little play button. Then it'll play.

Those vids seem to hang up for me, too.

I don't think that there are any details, are there?

We are all wondering why LE would be called there so many times. Very curious.

For the million years that I taught school, I can only think of a few instances that LE came to school, except to interview kids who had suspected abuse signs.

Those include bomb threats at the middle and senior high schools or a parent threatening to come and take their child because of some divorce type thing, knife or gun at school, but not a threat.

Oh. I remembered years ago a father getting out of control because of the child having issues and the school mentioning it. That's about it. We have about 8,000 students in all of the schools now.

Okay, so then that explains that. I thought there were details about what they were called in for. So then they aren't listed.

Called a lot to the school specifically or the general area around the specifically? Sorry, getting late and my cells are shutting down. :)

Now I did notice a lot goes on around that school that almost seems creepy. I don't know that I would feel comfortable my child attending there with the burglaries, assaults & so on that were mentioned. And please know, that is not intended as a slam. I think its something any parent would be concerned about, and I have to wonder how many parents are aware of what does go on around the school their children attend? I should see what goes on around our school.

I believe alchemygirl was referring to a conversation she was having with a friend who is doing SAR for Kyron.

oh wow... the boy on the news looks just like kyron and keeps getting questioned. I bet they are the white beetle family!

They should really do three things.

A) Carry a copy of his birth certificate

B) Make sure they always have their identification to match the birth certificate.

C) Get a note from the Sheriff and FBI, on letterhead stating they have investigated and verified this is not Kyron.

Really, it would save them a lot of time. Not to mention law enforcement, getting more tips about these same people. If these looks they are getting are that blatant, they can just pull out the letter and show the people... then move right along. Save everyone the time (especially LE.) Put it in the computer, with the parents names that they have already been checked out. So if LE is called, they can quickly verify too.

Quite honestly, I can tell the difference between the two boys. I think that is because I am around children with special needs so much though and I immediately picked up on this boy's CP.

There are definitely a lot of boys who have a resemblance to Kyron. :(

Haleigh has still not been found so we do not know. However In my real life, I dreamed that my car caught fire with my children inside a week before my house caught fire... fortunately kids went to their grandfathers for spring break two days before the house fire, so I get a little freaked out about dreams since that happened.

Wow! I'm sorry you had to go through that, but what a blessing your children were out of harms way. Your concern for your dreams is totally understandable.

I am going to repeat something I said earlier.
They need to get the whole crew that was at that school on the morning he went missing back there, parked where they were then and in the postions in the building that they were in during the small window of opportunity that he went missing.
Schools are organized and will know where most people were.
They need to do that and do it immediately before minds forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro