OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this blog has been posted yet but it's definately worth a read.

The investigators are attempting to personalize this by having the family read a statement/note TO Kyron. They have likely told the family it is possible that Kyron may actually hear what they say, if he is still alive. The investigators want to show some of the emotional pain the family is experiencing because if the perpetrator is feeling guilty- adding to it will help them find him. They are looking for changes in behavior and appearances. They are contacting employers to see who has been absent from work since Kyron disappeared.

http://www.spyingforlying.com/2010/06/kyron-horman-family-speaks-why-person.html

nice blog find there seekingjustice** - it's new to me - thanks!

on the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office's [website here], they purposefully omitted the biological father's statement at the public press conference:
"On Friday, June 11, 2010, the following statement was given by Kyron's step-father at a 1:00 p.m. media briefing at the Brookhill Historical Church across from Skyline Elementary School. A written statement made by Kryon's father is not available for this release."

transcript on Oregonlive.com [website here] characterizes it as: 'Kaine Horman, Kyron's father then spoke:"

apparently what the biological father said at that same press conference isn't part of the official family statement.

i know of a local psychic who says she couldn't pick up anything by trying to read and sense the poor little boy on this 'plane.' you guys have a great 'forensic astrology forum', how come no seperate 'forensic psychic forum'???

On the morning Kyron Horman was last seen, he was Skyline School's resident expert on red-eyed tree frogs at the school science fair. Then the second-grader vanished and was gone nearly seven hours before anyone noticed.

Kyron's stepmother met the school bus about 3:30 p.m., but the bespectacled 7-year-old wasn't aboard. She called Skyline, and the school secretary called 9-1-1. During the next 4 1/2 hours, authorities mobilized a full-scale search effort involving federal agents who specialize in child-abduction cases.

But by then it was almost nightfall. Time had long become the enemy.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_search_may_have_s.html#incart_rh

Possible that LE in their 'private meetings' with media have told them there's evidence of an abduction?
I can't see how they can put out a request for images on all of the main arteries out of the area without that word coming into the minds of reporters, either.

this is the feel i get for this case as well......i dont know what type of criminal group though......I feel its either ransome or trade of some sort or revenage.......im leaning more towards a trade of some kind....

what i havent seen from LE or The family is any kind of plead to the person or persons who took Kyron.....

what i did see is the father and step father talking straight to Kyron....making me feel as though the person or persons have been in contact in some way with LE or the parents.....( i felt that they know he is still alive)

one reason i think they want people to keep looking in places on their property..... (remember there is a lot of farm land there)....in case Kyron is set free or gets away and is wondering around trying to get help.....

these are a few of my thoughts .....i could ramble on some more :)

BBM. That is not what I saw at all. The stepfather spoke directly to Kyron - every sentence in his statement was directly to him. The father said nothing to Kyron whatsoever. Nothing. Not a word - not even I love you. Every sentence the father spoke was thanking the public, LE, the media. He also showed a complete lack of emotion, except perhaps a bit of public speaking nervousness, IMO. The stepfather however, was deeply disturbed, IMO.

It seemed to me the roles of the stepfather and bio father were completely reversed and if I saw that video with no knowledge of this case my immediate conclusion would have been that TY was Kyron's father.

I found that press conference disturbing, on more levels than one. Having said that, I don't necessarily think the behavior and body language of the parents has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I think it does yield clues about the family dynamics.

I checked to see if posting about a dream or a vision is okay and I was told it was not a problem. Some know me from other threads and I am careful about what I say and how I say it. I will meditate with the victims picture and sometimes I will get flashes of them or something about them.

Okay here goes.... a few nights ago, I did this, and I clearly see Kyron alive. He was on a very steep slop, grassy, and it was raining. He was so tired he was at a crawl to get up this hill. His shoes, and for some reason I got a close up here, were wet and the grass was stuck to them. No mud. It was daytime, the place he was at had a clearing that he was in and I could see trees boarder the area. Much like some of the photos we see posted. Now remember I live in FL. so I think this is something here. The first time I looked at this photo, before this vision, I got a man with a grayish, white beard. So that could be a fluke, but I am putting it out there because I got it. I also got the front part of a man, not the head or face, but the chest area of a man in a blue shirt, who puts Kyron's glasses in his left front shirt pocket and sort of pats them. Like to keep them safe. So this is why I ask some of the questions I do. I am curious about the pumpkin patch not the one on the Island. I had no info about that place until after my session with Kyron's photo, just in case you doubt this. I really am not sure that Kyron was with anyone at the time I see him on the slop. He may have been with someone earlier, but it was not clear and I don't know at this point. So I do feel he was alive at day 7 or 8 and he may have been very scared and lost. I hope they will continue to hope and search. Please don't think any of this is correct or right, I have been way off in these things. But I hope I am right that he is still alive and hidding and lost.

Pic4.JPG

My favorite picture of Kyron.

Come on home, Kyron.

My son had SF, the teacher took a pic of every student with their project. I took 29 of my son and his ;)

I can't see how they can put out a request for images on all of the main arteries out of the area without that word coming into the minds of reporters, either.

They may be looking at the photos from the day Kyron went missing for a little boy with glasses walking down the road.

BBM. That is not what I saw at all. The stepfather spoke directly to Kyron - every sentence in his statement was directly to him. The father said nothing to Kyron whatsoever. Nothing. Not a word - not even I love you. Every sentence the father spoke was thanking the public, LE, the media. He also showed a complete lack of emotion, except perhaps a bit of public speaking nervousness, IMO. The stepfather however, was deeply disturbed, IMO.

It seemed to me the roles of the stepfather and bio father were completely reversed and if I saw that video with no knowledge of this case my immediate conclusion would have been that TY was Kyron's father.

I found that press conference disturbing, on more levels than one. Having said that, I don't necessarily think the behavior and body language of the parents has anything to do with Kyron's disappearance, but I think it does yield clues about the family dynamics.

Perhaps it was too painful for dad to speak to Kyron directly. He knew if he had to he would break down and not be able to get through it.

So each had their role. Step-dad spoke to Kyron for the family united and dad thanked everyone for the family united.

I saw all of them plenty upset. JMO

Who would deliver things like that?Maybe someone that would deliver to the school too?I also keep thinking is it a bus route for the school and like the transit type bus route?When is the garbage picked up at the school?

Yes, maybe they could check on what deliveries were made that day. What all could there be, milk, bread, paper products, cleaning supplies, mail delivery? I know it would take a lot of time but could they check to see if any of the delivery men were late getting back?

Kyron is the step son of a LEO, he knows stranger danger and he has been drilled not to go with people he doesn't know. So in my mind, if he went with someone, he knew the person well enough to maybe step outside with them or help get something from a car, some lure to get him out to a place to take him. This person would not have stuck out that day. He would have a reason to be there, he wouldn't have been a regular or he wouldn't have a alibi of where he was during this time frame, so I think a visitor, or dropping things off or even a parent of another child; someone Kyron knew well enough to go with, for just a second. This person would be around kids, someone kids trusted and he is friendly. He has no record that anyone knows about. He may work with kids. But he will have a solid alibi for those hours or he won't even be questioned because he was flying under the radar that day. Many people knew about the events and that kids would be milling around and this was an opportunity to take a chance. Kyron wouldn't wonder off, I really don't believe that. He was on his way down that hall to a class room. JMO

At this point, 10 days in, and being a pragmatic/realist type of person, I think the probability is that Kyron is no longer alive. To disappear so completely doesn't bode well for him. I'm sorry to have to type these words, but that's the conclusion I'm coming to now.

Perhaps it was too painful for dad to speak to Kyron directly. He knew if he had to he would break down and not be able to get through it.

So each had their role. Step-dad spoke to Kyron for the family united and dad thanked everyone for the family united.

I saw all of them plenty upset. JMO

Yes, I considered, then dismissed that idea. If that were the case, I think the father would have become very emotional at those words (just as bio mom did) no matter who said them. He didn't bat an eye when stepfather was speaking those gut wrenching words to his son.

Just my perception.

At this point, 10 days in, and being a pragmatic/realist type of person, I think the probability is that Kyron is no longer alive. To disappear so completely doesn't bode well for him. I'm sorry to have to type these words, but that's the conclusion I'm coming to now.

Usually I would agree with you 100% the odds are so not with him. But I have to tell you, I look into those baby blues and for once I don't get that. Most times I know right off the bat, or I see the crime scene, or the way they died. I kid you not, many people can testify about this. But with Kyron, I could see him on the move, tired, but on the move. So let's pray for Kyron and him coming home.

Why would LE be asking to see video from the day before the abduction? My first thought is that they are checking the alibi of someone who claimed they were not anywhere near the area. Any other thoughts?

Father and Stepfather Statements

I transcribed what Kyron's stepfather and father said, directly from this video:
http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-v...ly-speaks-publicly-for-1st-time-96171744.html

Stepfather's statement:

Hello, my name is Tony Young, and I am Kyron's step-father. The family has asked me to speak on their behalf today.

I would just like to say, Kyron, we miss you, we love you, and we need you home right now.

We are doing everything we can to work with law enforcement and the search and the rescue crews to make sure that you can get back to us as soon as possible.

We want to say how much we appreciate the outpouring of love and support, prayer and thoughts, as we wait for you. Your school friends and their families, the teachers, the staff at your school, and the community as a whole have shown how much impact one little boy's smile can have on a community.

You mean everything to us, and until you come home, this family is not complete.

Please, Kyron, keep up the hope. We believe in you and we know you will be back with us soon.

Father's statement:

Hi. I'm Kaine. I'm Kyron's father.

We want to thank the community, the parents, the children, the bus drivers, and all of those who are being interviewed multiple times to help find Kyron. Thank you. We as the family know how difficult and stressful this is, but memories and statements can help find Kyron. We will never be able to thank you enough for that help.

Finally, we would like to thank the media. If it was not for you showing Kyron on every newscast, printing his story in the papers, his face would not be known to everyone. People from around the nation have seen his picture. This helps tremendously. Please help us bring Kyron home.

Something about this place bothers me, so I need to ask you: why would you go there to dump a body? Any spot in particular? I know it was being searched on ground and from above, so maybe the corn fields or pumpkin patch? :eek:
I have noticed in many cases they go near or in water to put the body.I have seen alot of going near a bridge if the person wasn't from the area.

Kyron is the step son of a LEO, he knows stranger danger and he has been drilled not to go with people he doesn't know.

People keep saying that, but in my experience, it's not always the case. Kids are kids ... they aren't all the same, but they can have minds of their own or let their guards down or not think of something until too late. Adults are the same way, actually. Saying Kyron is super vigilant because his stepfather (whom he didn't live with) is a detective, is like assuming the stepchild of a dentist will never go to bed without flossing. It could be true, but it's not necessarily the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste